Page 58 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    ~15 minutes till press conference. wait just a little bit; they have to say something for sure.
    I think they already tweeted the big news, that this was a single shooter incident, will not be treated as islamic terrorism and instead falls along the same line as the axe dude on the train did. Deranged lunatic doing shit on his own, albiet with fatal victims this time unfortunately.

IS will claim this regardless, because by now they'd actually claim any car accident, too, if that was at all feasible. But we all know, if anything, it was a bandwagon madman and not an actual recruit of IS.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    well most Americans are of European decent so wouldn't that be their history too? or does that actual land soak it up and release it only to those that live there?
    yes. I believe the biggest "ancestry group" of the United States is german

It's pretty mixed up nowadays. Many american people are of german, italian, scottish, irish ... etc ancestry

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    well most Americans are of European decent so wouldn't that be their history too? or does the land actually soak it up and release it only to those that live there?
    Huh, you know what, that's a good point. Funny, I've brought this argument half a dozen times and nobody thought of it.

But then, I'm talking about nations, not people. So... your turn.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    His accent sounds like he is from a small village by the mountain Piz Palu.
    I chuckled. As someone pointed out, this sort of clean german is sometimes a mark of decendants of migrants, as schools teach accent free german (or are supposed to) and citizens usually pick up the local accents at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    yes. I believe the biggest "ancestry group" of the United States is german

It's pretty mixed up nowadays. Many american people are of german, italian, scottish, irish ... etc ancestry
    35-40% of the white americans have german ancesters.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I think they already tweeted the big news, that this was a single shooter incident, will not be treated as islamic terrorism and instead falls along the same line as the axe dude on the train did. Deranged lunatic doing shit on his own, albiet with fatal victims this time unfortunately.

IS will claim this regardless, because by now they'd actually claim any car accident, too, if that was at all feasible. But we all know, if anything, it was a bandwagon madman and not an actual recruit of IS.
    They claim attacks like this because their social media probably influenced these attacks.

For them it's a victory as it creates terror in western cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I chuckled. As someone pointed out, this sort of clean german is sometimes a mark of decendants of migrants, as schools teach accent free german (or are supposed to) and citizens usually pick up the local accents at home.
    Not sure where you live, but children pick up more dialect in pre-school than actual school could drive out of them in 10 years. So no, this is not an indication of him being or not being a migrant. It just means he doesn't have a strong dialect. This could be for all kinds of reasons. Munich citizens often don't have a strong dialect. Not even close to the ones the Bavarians have that just stumbled down from the mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    35-40% of the white americans have german ancesters.
    It probably was that German industrious heredity that built America.

They claim attacks like this because their social media probably influenced these attacks.

For them it's a victory as it creates terror in western cities.
    Well, yes. If a meteor falls on the US and kills millions, IS will claim that, too. Makes them more of a clown posse than anything, imo. Just like claiming the attacks of an obvious lunatic with a pokemon backpack. :P

Can't help but chuckle at those clowns.

15+ Year Old Account
    ....and a couple million slaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

So if it is Muslim influenced terrorism it will help Trump, especially after his speech. If it is some form of ultra right-wing Nationalism, it will help Hillary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    ....and a couple million slaves.
    Please stop with the debunked revisionist conspiracy that slaves built America.

Deleted
    live stream for statement? its past 2 AM

15+ Year Old Account
    Druid since Feb. 06

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    thank you good sir

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    live stream for statement? its past 2 AM
    public broadcaster still sending regular news-clips

Actually german settlers were killed, deported or expelled by the southern states.

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    Aren't German punctual?

WTF.

Aren't German punctual?

WTF.
    No thats a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Actually german settlers were killed, deported or expelled by the southern states.
    I didn't say the Southern States were bright people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aren't German punctual?

WTF.
    It was said 'around' 2 not exactly the second it is 2
    Druid since Feb. 06