Page 62 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    He's a German-Iranian and has been in Germany AT LEAST 2 years and the police did specifically not want to make any statements about the victims. How about you fucking stop twisting the words just barely after the dude spoke them?
    2 years

Man you are in denial

Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    This is a direct quote of the chief of police of Munich! Nothing has been said about shouting islamic phrases!
    Can you really trust the german authorities at this point? They covered up muslim immigrant rape gangs. They obviously have some form of censorship towards calling muslim terrorism, "muslim terrorism".

15+ Year Old Account
    He's a German national, what's your point?
    Took you what, 10 minutes, and you came up with that answer. Sad that you are a sore loser.

He isn't an ethnic German, which was what I said and you said he was.

I proved I knew Germans better than you, the German. Good night! I would have honestly purchased some forum vacation points if I were wrong. But I was 100% sure I was right, hence my bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

You're the mod. That's your job... *points at trashcan* :P
    Not in this forum, I'm just a visitor here.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Of course, they are not confirming the identities, but they confirmed it was mostly children. Keep up.
    They have confirmed nothing. Not a thing. Not their age, their gender, nothing. How about you stop this blatant lying while we're watching the press conference proving you wrong?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

The attacker had iranian and german citizenship. Double citizenship at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    He is not a German national. He is Iranian.
    He's literally saying he has both German and Iranian citizenship. Right now! That makes him a German national. What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    This guy is slant is in fuckin denial

THe fuckin media on my country was already saying with was a neo nazi and shit and so priceless their face when they found out that actually it wasnt

15+ Year Old Account
    They have confirmed nothing. Not a thing. Not their age, their gender, nothing. How about you stop this blatant lying while we're watching the press conference proving you wrong?
    He's just trolling you man

Infracted - minor spam
    Druid since Feb. 06

Deleted
    Watch them downplay this as much as possible.

He's literally saying he has both German and Iranian citizenship. Right now! That makes him a German national. What the fuck is wrong with you?
    That makes him a german national and a iranian national.

Aka the crime wouldnt have happend if we didnt allow his parents to migrate to our coutry. So still a migrant problem.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I watched it again it is indeed the shooter.
    I couldn't swear on this, but I'm not sure if Iranians (theocracy) and Turkish (secular... at least until now) actually like each other. It's not unfeasible for him to hate Turks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    This guy is slant is in fuckin denial

THe fuckin media on my country was already saying with was a neo nazi and shit and so priceless their face when they found out that actually it wasnt
    I agree that he is trying too hard to push his open-mindedness and false objectivity on this thread. He wants to appear modern. I would love to know what his true self soul does look like.

We have the facts know. We are not surprised by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    The people attacking you have a point. You have to admit it's not helping your agenda that he in fact has a migrant background. He is not your "average" german Klaus Hoffmann or Fritz Kaufmann.

He may have a german pass, but that doesn't mean anything in our world today.
    Are we back to deporting anyone with black hair now? Seriously?

Deleted
    2 years

Man you are in denial
    are you german?

The Journalists asked a question roughly: "Was he living in munich for a long time?"
    Police:" How do you define long?"
    J:"Two years?"
    P:"If thats your definition of long, then Yes!"

so slants assessment is perfectly correct.

Deleted
    Btw german police are a fuckin joke

SO fuckin cucked

Deleted
    Are we back to deporting anyone with black hair now? Seriously?
    I struck a nerve there. I never said anything like that.

Please calm down mate.

I didn't even imply anything. You are starting with the deporting shit.

(I am a foreigner with black hair in Germany aswell lol)

Deleted
    Btw german police are a fuckin joke

SO fuckin cucked
    better be like them murricans shooting minorities.

2 years

Man you are in denial
    This is a number that was thrown into the room by a journalist. The police president said "he's been in Germany for a longer period of time", when the journalist pressed and suggested "2 years?" he replied "yes, if 2 years is longer period of time for you, then it's 2 years".

Clearly he didn't want to get hung up on a number because people like you will spin this into some immigration problem. Which probably exists, but not in the manner that you think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    He's just trolling you man
    I have been translating some of it myself.

I have been right pretty much this entire thread.

In the end I will be right too.

I believe in Loretta's testimony and so far, nothing has proven what she said was wrong.

The attacker turned out to be Middle Eastern, in relation to him shouting "allah ackbar" per her testimony, she also said he was targeting children, that to my best ability to translate I heard that the majority of deaths were children.

If I am wrong, I am wrong.