Page 63 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Took you what, 10 minutes, and you came up with that answer. Sad that you are a sore loser.

He isn't an ethnic German, which was what I said and you said he was.

I proved I knew Germans better than you, the German. Good night! I would have honestly purchased some forum vacation points if I were wrong. But I was 100% sure I was right, hence my bet.
    Unlike the conspiracy theorists, I'm actually watching the press conference. That's why it took me 10 minutes.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rash Kah View Post
    better be like them murricans shooting minorities.
    First im not american

Second i dispise totally the way some american police acts

But truth is that afro americans in america commit more crime than others

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    I struck a nerve there. I never said anything like that.

Please calm down mate.

I didn't even imply anything. You are starting with the deporting shit.

(I am a foreigner with black hair in Germany aswell lol)
    His desperate strawmanning is legendary. And just confirmed children among the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not in this forum, I'm just a visitor here.
    You're no help at all... *sigh* :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    His desperate strawmanning is legendary. And just confirmed children among the victims.
    childrens are injured yes, but it sounds like no small childrens are dead.

But younger teenagers are dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Unlike the conspiracy theorists, I'm actually watching the press conference. That's why it took me 10 minutes.
    You were writing stuff here and skipped my post.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    That makes him a german national and a iranian national.

Aka the crime wouldnt have happend if we didnt allow his parents to migrate to our coutry. So still a migrant problem.
    Since we can't go back in time, I'd say this doesn't make it a migrant problem. At least not one we can solve. You can't deny people entry based on the possibility that their children might some day fuck up.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    ....I heard that the majority of deaths were children.

If I am wrong, I am wrong.
    injured children, dead juveniles, depends on the age limit.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're no help at all... *sigh* :P
    Not even a mod can help you in your current situation.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    First im not american

Second i dispise totally the way some american police acts

But truth is that Afro-Americans in america commit more crime than others
    while that might be true, it's not about the Afro-Americans but about the abysmal job american polices seems to be delivering.

i for my part have no problem with the German police and never had. And considering the low crime-level we've been enjoying for the better part of the last 70 years they're doing a fine job.

Since we can't go back in time, I'd say this doesn't make it a migrant problem. At least not one we can solve. You can't deny people entry based on the possibility that their children might some day fuck up.
    You can deny entry for any reason you want, as long as it's in law. It wouldn't be immoral.

So he was an ethnically Iranian German? Doubtful there are ISIS connections as Iran is 95% Shia. Also killed himself correct? Highly unusual as suicide invalidates martyrdom in the view of most Jihadists (attacking your own body to kill it, is not analogous to using your body as a weapon to kill others in their view). This doesn't seem like the normal Jihadist MO. Sounds a lot like a lone wolf who went off the rocker. But we will see I guess.

Deleted
    DId all lefties internet went down

Quote Originally Posted by Rash Kah View Post
    better be like them murricans shooting minorities.
    Oh wow, something that like literally doesn't happen.

Oh, you must mean minorities shooting white Americans, than yes, that happens quite frequently, according to every data base that collects crime statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    DId all lefties internet went down
    No they are all cheering that it was a "german"-Iranian and not a pure iranian! T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsar Bomba View Post
    So he was an ethnically Iranian German? Doubtful there are ISIS connections as Iran is 95% Shia. Also killed himself correct? Highly unusual as suicide invalidates martyrdom in the view of most Jihadists (attacking your own body to kill it, is not analogous to using your body as a weapon to kill others in their view). This doesn't seem like the normal Jihadist MO. Sounds a lot like a lone wolf who went off the rocker. But we will see I guess.
    they didn't say anything regarding religion.

We also have to consider that we don't get all the information. The government wouldn't want information regarding the religious affiliations of the perp to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    I knew children were victims about 6 hours ago. That was never up for debate after watching the first video, he practically shot them at 10m range. Not sure why you're getting hung up on them being children.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    thank you would love to read that since germany has a very high average IQ and I don't know of any middle eastern countries that come even remotely close
    It is not the country, only the immigrants who came to Germany. I have found a source: http://www.berlin-institut.org/filea...ale_online.pdf On page 39 ther is a statistic. The blue is the Middle East (which we call "Naher Osten" 'near east'), the dark green is Iran, orange/yellow is the Far East and red is the Germans. The left one are those with higher education entrance qualification (is there a better translation for 'Hochschulreife'?) and the second one are the percentages of the groups which are academics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You can deny entry for any reason you want, as long as it's in law. It wouldn't be immoral.
    but spinning this story, if the guy indeed turns out to be 2nd or 3rd generation immigrant, into a story concerning the current influx of immigrants would be stupid. Especially considering that Iran is not part of the current emigration-countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    not in europe you cant, EU fucks us over and "human rights" bullshit there is no choice but to take in what ever merkel wants EU to take in.