Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    OH SHIT, HE HAS A TOY FIRE TRUCK!

Take him down!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    I wouldn't call him a coward, and in no way shape or form am I condoning his actions... but the 911 caller told dispatch that one of the men had a gun and was suicidal.
    That false report immediately puts the cops on HIGH ALERT (with good reason).

It's very easy to say AFTER the fact that it was just a toy or whatever.. in the heat of the moment a 1 second hesitation means you die and don't get to go home to post on the Internet or see your family, etc.

The cop was obviously poorly trained because he did not appear to assess the situation at all. Had he done that, he would have seen there was no threat and no one gets shot/there is no story.
    Except the fact that Mr. Kinsey was shouting at the cops "He has a toy truck, that's all. It's just a toy truck."

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Except the fact that Mr. Kinsey was shouting at the cops "He has a toy truck, that's all. It's just a toy truck."
    When you show up to scene you don't take peoples word for whats happening until you gain control of the situation and investigate all elements.

A good example of this is the wave of fake 911 calls that lead to ambushes, which is probably something that's going through the mind of a lot of cops right as they respond to calls these days.

So just keep in mind that you only knew it was a truck because that fact was determined after the dust settled.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    When you show up to scene you don't take peoples word for whats happening until you gain control of the situation and investigate all elements.

A good example of this is the wave of fake 911 calls that lead to ambushes, which is probably something that's going through the mind of a lot of cops right as they respond to calls these days.

So just keep in mind that you only knew it was a truck because that fact was determined after the dust settled.
    The guy is lying prone with his hands in the air, shouting that he's a behavioral therapist, the man is his patient with autism, and that he has a toy truck, not a gun. Neither man is making threatening gestures at the police. The fact you're trying to excuse this is mind-boggling.

Maybe the police ought to figure out a better way to do their jobs than "shoot first, ask questions later if we feel like it"

I mean the whole western world has police, they mostly don't seem to struggle with it as much as ours

The guy is lying prone with his hands in the air, shouting that he's a behavioral therapist, the man is his patient with autism, and that he has a toy truck, not a gun. Neither man is making threatening gestures at the police. The fact you're trying to excuse this is mind-boggling.
    Relax, I'm obviously not defending the shoot.

But you would prove yourself mature and intelligent to recognize the potentially fatal practice of showing up to a scene that was reported to 911 as having a gun involved by strolling in exposed just because one person who you haven't identified said it was all good.

The cop obviously didn't need to shoot but they had no reason to take anybody's word for what was happened and what was in everybody's hands either, and that's all I'm saying.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Relax, I'm obviously not defending the shoot.

But you would prove yourself mature and intelligent to recognize the potentially fatal practice of showing up to a scene that was reported to 911 as having a gun involved by strolling in exposed just because one person who you haven't identified said it was all good.

The cop obviously didn't need to shoot but they had no reason to take anybody's word for what was happened and what was in everybody's hands either, and that's all I'm saying.
    Did I say they should have strolled in exposed? No. This is about the shooting, not the fact that the officers were behind cover.

Did I say they should have strolled in exposed? No. This is about the shooting, not the fact that the officers were behind cover.
    Again, relax, stop being so defensive.

Go back to post #25.

I only ever wanted to point out that a cop cant show up to any scene and just take peoples words for whats happening.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    So we have an officer that:

A) Mistakes a toy truck for a gun and starts panic shooting. Ie is a coward.

B) Is a terrible shot, missing with 2 and hitting someone else with the last one.

C) Handcuffs the victim he just shot a delays calling for an ambulance while doing so.

D) Is in complete denial. "I did what I had to do"? I did not realise police had to shoot people who were no threat whatsoever.

In short, this police officer should not only be fired immediately but also imprisoned.
    It's not uncommon to handcuff someone in a situation until the situation is understood, with that being said that officer is a fool and should be terminated.

He was trying to protect Mr. Kinsey huh... right. Two officers were taking cover behind those posts, near enough to hear him say it's a toy truck the autistic man was holding and that he's a behavior tech at a group home. Then they had him on the ground handcuffed and bleeding for 20 minutes.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should at the very least be fired. But Public officials have been blubbering assess in Miami forever. That city i the closest thing to Gotham.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    OH SHIT, HE HAS A TOY FIRE TRUCK!

Take him down!
    Ever get hit by one of those?

That shit hurts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is this guy Elmer Fudd?