Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    So what you're saying is that if a women gets raped that's just her fault then? For not having a camera and witnesses?
    That would mean literally anyone who is a woman could charge a man for rape and even if hes innocent he would be put in jail. That sounds like a great idea to me. I really hope you actually are trolling.

No facts? No evidence? Nothing but word of mouth? That sounds like a great justice system!

Evidence and facts are needed in every case, no matter what it is. You cant find someone guilty just because you THINK they are, that leads to a lot of innocent people in prison.

Edit- Word of mouth aka the testimonies do not count as evidence, nor are they facts. Basing an entire court case off of a testimony is one hell of a way to put innocent people in prison.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-07-23 at 02:52 AM.

How was there no evidence?

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...v+Ururyar+2016

Have a read.
    I'm not seeing any reference to any evidence except the testimony of both of them, neither of which constitutes evidence of their individual claims.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I'm not seeing any reference to any evidence except the testimony of both of them, neither of which constitutes evidence of their individual claims.
    In an ideal world she would have to produce hard evidence to back up her claims but the legal landscape is changing. This verdict like the OP states, has changed the landscape of criminal justice. You can now be convicted on he said she said testimonies.

In an ideal world she would have to produce hard evidence to back up her claims but the legal landscape is changing. This verdict like the OP states, has changed the landscape of criminal justice. You can now be convicted on he said she said testimonies.
    yes you can, and its absolutely morally reprehensible and anyone who supports it is a totalitarian dick bag

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Infracted. Nation bashing is not tolerated.
    Depending on the nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    So wait, there were NO witnesses. There were NO signs of abuse. And he had a text from her saying let's go drink and have sex?

Are you serious? How the fuck could he be guilty in this case with NO proof? You can't do this shit. This is against the very idea of law, you can't convict someone just because she said he raped her with no corroborating evidence. What the fucking fuck.
    So you think it's only rape if the woman is beaten up? That's crazy talk. Go ask your sisters, female coworkers what they think about this.

Which is a huge fucking problem, or don't you see that? With no evidence to prove which person is lying, there's no justification for declaring one a liar and the other honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I certainly hope you never have to have the privilege of seeing how it is to be found guilty based solely on the word of someone else.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is a huge fucking problem, or don't you see that? With no evidence to prove which person is lying, there's no justification for declaring one a liar and the other honest.
    I don't intend to ever get myself into such a situation where I could be burnt by a false accusation. That's the wise thing to do given today's landscape. Times are changing.

So you think it's only rape if the woman is beaten up? That's crazy talk. Go ask your sisters, female coworkers what they think about this.
    when there is no real evidence of the crime occurring you can not find someone guilty and still claim to be serving justice.

So you think having no evidence (he said, she said is not evidence no matter how much you (yes you OP) want that to be the case) is enough evidence to confidently rule on the case? A woman was involved so of course you think it was enough evidence.

In Canada at least, which is reason enough for all males to vacate the state immediately. Hopefully this idiotic ruling gets overturned or overruled or whatever the Canadian equivalent is. Ruining a guy's life with zero evidence other than he said she said testimony is bad law and it sure as hell isn't justice.

So if you're a Canadian woman, and you had a nasty breakup, and you want revenge on your ex, all you have to do is accuse him of raping you the last time you had sex with him (even if you're lying through your teeth and it was consensual). You're a woman, he's a man, therefore he's guilty purely because you pointed your finger at him.

I don't intend to ever get myself into such a situation where I could be burnt by a false accusation. That's the wise thing to do given today's landscape. Times are changing.
    That's the thing, how the fuck can you possibly avoid this, unless you never intend to ever have sex? It doesn't matter how much you trust the person, they can fuck your life over royally by having sex with you, then claiming after the fact it was rape.

Obviously the one with the penis is lying because a woman would never lie about something like this (with the exception being the woman who have falsely accused men of rape).

Moral of the stories, never stick your dick in crazy.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

oh so men deserve it hu? they got themselves into it so they should be sent to jail for a crime they didn't commit?

I slept with a Canadian girl once.

I wonder if I can get her thrown into the pokey for raping me...

So you're never going to have a relationship turn bitterly sour? Nice crystal ball, miss Cleo. Do you charge by the hour for your amazing, flawless fortune telling abilities?

10+ Year Old Account
    Being alone with a woman could be all it takes for you to be falsely accused... enjoy trying to avoid any and every situation that could lead to that.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Being alone with a woman could be all it takes for you to be falsely accused... enjoy trying to avoid any and every situation that could lead to that.
    Something tells me Tennisace doesn't have to try hard to find himself devoid of female attention.

That's the thing, how the fuck can you possibly avoid this, unless you never intend to ever have sex? It doesn't matter how much you trust the person, they can fuck your life over royally by having sex with you, then claiming after the fact it was rape.
    hell you dont even have to have sex with them, never be alone in the same room with someone cause they can jsut say you raped them a few months later after any evidence of sex would have disappeared.