Elemental Shaman vs 3 button unholy dk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCtL...ature=youtu.be

Spoiler: Unholy dk with 3 buttons wins

Why does blizzard hate elemental shaman?

forsenRope FeelsBadMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant even see the dps. Did you film on a potato?

The elemental shaman doesn't even use the optimal talents. Plus: How is this a 3 button unholy if he let's his strong sludgebelcher autoattack the dummy? This isn't even a comparable test.

First off, one is supposed to be a melee...did you forget that?

Second, the elemental shaman has lightning rod and the DK has the pet talents. The ele sham also had icefury and by the way...IS RANGED magic dps??? Who on earth would even question this insanity?

Test it yourself. You can stand 30 yards away with your pets auto hitting and pop a 1 min cd (45 second or less talented) and spam your upgraded scourge strike and deathcoils with one hand and do the same damage as an elemental shaman.

If you want to be all like "Ele sham can pop ele mastery and ascendance", well then I could go up and use other abilities on the unholy dk. This isn't about who does more dps with cooldowns popped, it is pointing out the incredibly inept dps/damage of elemental shaman right now and how a melee class can easily hang with them in damage with very little effort.

This is an absolute joke. Sorry about quality, not a professional, but I think it gets the point across. Can't please everyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is pre-patch you guys are arguing over, however. A lot of classes have their main mechanic/abilities for rotational DPS locked behind their artifact gate. None of the classes are balanced towards 100, they're for 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    This is pre-patch you guys are arguing over, however. A lot of classes have their main mechanic/abilities for rotational DPS locked behind their artifact gate. None of the classes are balanced towards 100, they're for 110.
    Wonder what'll take to get people to realize this.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#dataset=95

Problem is between your chair and your keyboard

Stormkeeper is a 1 minute cd for elemental.
    Volcanic Inferno is a chance for a 6 second, 3 yard aoe.

I would not consider these main abilities, and the rest of the artifact rungs are increases in damage / survivability. And again, the point that the OP is bringing up is that a melee class at range is doing more damage than a ranged caster.

We'll see what happens. I can say that right now, at my relatively low (677) item level for each spec, enhancement is so much stronger than elemental it's not even funny.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Stormkeeper is a 1 minute cd for elemental.
    Volcanic Inferno is a chance for a 6 second, 3 yard aoe.

I would not consider these main abilities, and the rest of the artifact rungs are increases in damage / survivability. And again, the point that the OP is bringing up is that a melee class at range is doing more damage than a ranged caster.

We'll see what happens. I can say that right now, at my relatively low (677) item level for each spec, enhancement is so much stronger than elemental it's not even funny.
    There are also passives to your damage to consider from your artifact(s), no?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Wonder what'll take to get people to realize this.
    To be fair, this is a repeating pattern. We had this prior to MoP and it turned out bad, we had it prior to WoD and it turned out REALLY bad. As in the lead designer telling elementals he thinks they're a bit op and then they required immediate hotfixes just to make anyone even consider adding an elemental to a normal mode raid. So it's not as if they don't have a leg to stand on.
    There are also passives to your damage to consider from your artifact(s), no?
    Sure but that's the equivalent of "resilience will fix it" that als ignores, the dk will also get them and shaman has usually scaled very well with gear. Right now we have extremly high stats compared to our levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    To be fair, this is a repeating pattern. We had this prior to MoP and it turned out bad, we had it prior to WoD and it turned out REALLY bad. As in the lead designer telling elementals he thinks they're a bit op and then they required immediate hotfixes just to make anyone even consider adding an elemental to a normal mode raid. So it's not as if they don't have a leg to stand on
    Yeah, that's true. I see your point, makes sense. Well, hopefully it doesn't turn out the way it did in WoD.

Ele shaman right now hits like a wet noodle as well though. Probably a pre-patch issue.

i7 4690K/4.7GHz | GTX 960 SSC (x2 SLI) | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Gigabyte Z97X SLI | Corsair CX600W | Corsair Air 540 Silver | Corsair H110i Cooler
    XL2430T @ 144Hz | Corsair K70 RGB Brown | Logitech G400S/800DPI+1.2 sens+Raw Input | QcK+

Deleted
    Elemental is just undertuned right now atleast in PVP. Lava Burst hits like 20-25k and rest of abilities are mostly useless. I wouldn't be too worried. Mechanically and design-wise Ele shammy is better than in years, a few %-buffs to damage and it's going to be fine instead of many years where the class design itself is just broken even if the damage is good.