Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Again you are completely clueless as to how complicated this process is, I have explained to you a number of times that it is not like giving up your gym membership, yet that seems to be the most complicated thing you can grasp.

Your idea of a valuable lesson has not stopped being an example of a moronic lesson. When you have a major situation to deal with, rushing in unprepared is often disastrous and bizarrely the likes of Theresa May are not interested in causing a disaster for the sake of it.
    If anything, any push to rush the leave and make it go wild is just more temper tantrums from pissed off remain voters. So much for democracy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    How are they getting their immediate Brexit, if you drag it on for 10 years?
    I was wrong. You are sub 15 with this kind of braindead repetition.

Why hasn't it been invoked then? What's with the clowning around?

Someone sounds a little butt-hurt that the Brits didn't fall for your one world order government and leftist ironfist...errr...I mean....family.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    If anything, any push to rush the leave and make it go wild is just more temper tantrums from pissed off remain voters. So much for democracy.
    If anything, I'd be giving that exact democracy, while you want to deny it, when you are caught on your pants down with zero clue on how to accomplish it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, you have 2 years after invoking it. Just because you couldn't bother having plans ready for the exit winning scenario, it's entirely on you.
    Again you are completely clueless, those two years will need to be planned in advance as we want to go in prepared, which is what the Government are doing now, it is sensible policy. What you are advocating is moronic.

You seem to think that advocating something "moronic" is not a bad thing, I have no idea why you think that.

If anything, I'd be giving that exact democracy, while you want to deny it, when you are caught on your pants down with zero clue on how to accomplish it now.
    "Moving to do what you said sensibly is not doing what you said."

This is comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    I think the more likely outcome is that the UK does a so-called "non-Brexit" Brexit. That is, formally leaving the European Union but remaining in the European Economic Area meaning that virtually every EU law already in existence will remain in place and future ones will have to be implemented. For businesses and the economy this will mean nothing changes. For the lunatics who voted leave, who obviously did so more from an emotional standpoint rather than a rational one, and who doesn't really understand what the EU is or how it works anyway, will be none the wiser and happily think that you have exited the "undemocratic and bureaucratic" Union and taken back your "sovereignty", when in fact all you did was stay albeit stripping yourself of your democratic representation in the Union. Then after a decade or so Labour and the LibDems can point this fact out and win a referendum to re-enter the EU, which will then pretty much have everything remain the same economy-wise just that you re-gain your democratic representation in the Union.

Hopefully during this period of time the EU can improve itself, as the UK has been a bit of a party pooper when it comes to improving the EU.
    You mean not twisting the EU into something it was never supposed to be? Oh....you poor poor thing. Bexit saved the Brits and that whole economic downfall the left tried to use as a scare tactic was 100% bullshit fear mongering. You're just upset that your own world order government won't exist and the EU can't continue to damn Britain with unchecked and forced immigration from the 3rd world.
    The EU was good for only a handful of EU countries and damned the smaller ones which is why you are constantly having to bail out one country after another.

Again you are completely clueless, those two years will need to be planned in advance as we want to go in prepared, which is what the Government are doing now, it is sensible policy. What you are advocating is moronic.

You seem to think that advocating something "moronic" is not a bad thing, I have no idea why you think that.
    Again, just because you didn't bother having those two years planned beforehand, is your own problem. Take the two years and be done with it. I'm sure the Brexit side had it all planned before vote. If not, then again, deal with the consequences for your actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    ...the EU can't continue to damn Britain with unchecked immigration from the 3rd world.
    Not entirely sure Poland counts as 3rd world.

Just another reason to leave the EU. Either you think collectively like them or your burn in hell. That is why she is so adamant on Britain leaving NOW! NOW! NOW!

well the big companies need time to resettle to mainland europe. Its not easy to move a bunch of skyscrapers full of bankers, But Germany and France are happily awaiting the big exodus of London finance industry

I nearly spat some coffe on my screen when i learned about the ARM Deal published a few days ago (cheap buy because of low pound) was actually cheered at by the new GB Minister of foreign (who ever came up with the idea to make this guy foreign minister deserves a special award).

I loughed hard when i read his statement. Big High tech company sold for cheep -> Prove of British economy power.

Not entirely sure Poland counts as 3rd world.
    It isn't just from Poland and I was referring to terrorist hotbeds. Which is why Europe is now filled with death and destruction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, just because you didn't bother having those two years planned beforehand, is your own problem. Take the two years and be done with it. I'm sure the Brexit side had it all planned before vote.
    Why would we want to do something stupid, such as rushing an exit, when we have no need to? We can take as long as we want before invoking Article 50, those are the rules.

Again, just because you didn't bother having those two years planned beforehand, is your own problem. Take the two years and be done with it. I'm sure the Brexit side had it all planned before vote. If not, then again, deal with the consequences for your actions.
    You can't plan ahead of a vote you were sure wasn't even going to succeed. You obviously don't know how economics works and think with pure 100% emotion- which makes you the perfect candidate for the kind of people the EU needs.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would we want to do something stupid, such as rushing an exit, when we have no need to? We can take as long as we want before invoking Article 50, those are the rules.
    I don't think she cares about the rules- the left never does. That is why they wanted a whole new vote after brexit because according to the left...if you lose...just vote vote again until you get your way and until you do...pout...scream, and cry racism at the top of your lungs.

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't just from Poland and I was referring to terrorist hotbeds. Which is why Europe is now filled with death and destruction.
    We are not in Schengen.

The EU is not sending us anybody from terrorist hotbeds, we are importing them from the Commonwealth entirely seperately, you seem to be mixing us up with continental Europeans.

As someone with deeper thinking than you pointed out earlier, what's the point in having plans made with people who might not be there after THEIR countries election cycle?

For talking about plans, you seems absolutely clueless. Like the age group you belong to.

You can't plan ahead of a vote you were sure wasn't even going to succeed. You obviously don't know how economics works and think with pure 100% emotion- which makes you the perfect candidate for the kind of people the EU needs.
    Based on what? Since when you can't plan for the future? Especially when you know that the vote will be either yes or no.

I don't think she cares about the rules- the left never does. That is why they wanted a whole new vote after brexit because according to the left...if you lose...just vote vote again until you get your way and until you do...pout...scream, and cry racism at the top of your lungs.
    I'm not suggesting a revote, I'm suggesting you get what you voted for right away. Cheer at it instead. You can cry later about not bothering to read the other paper of the side-effects, but that's entirely on you.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-07-23 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    It's especaily becoming VERY apparent that the regressive extreme right who duped enough people are clearly not delivering on their promises (quite a shocker!)
    The left claimed that the sky was going to fall if a brexit happened....nothing happened. In the long run it will be good for Britain as the EU was being twisted by governments into something it wasn't supposed to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on what? Since when you can't plan for the future? Especially when you know that the vote will be either yes or no.

I'm not suggesting a revote, I'm suggesting you get what you voted for right away. Cheer at it instead.
    Since when it comes to trade and economic deals, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The future outside of the EU requires dialogue between the UK and EU member states, as well as the EU body itself and other interested parties, how were they supposed to create a detailed plan without knowing what that the results of those dialogues were going to be?

The vote was on whether we leave or remain in the EU, the people chose to leave and the Government take it from there.

Since when it comes to trade and economic deals, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And you can't do crap about those with countries outside EU, so go invoke the article, and the sooner you can get to that.

The future outside of the EU requires dialogue between the UK and EU member states, as well as the EU body itself and other interested parties, how were they supposed to create a detailed plan without knowing what that the results of those dialogues were going to be?

The vote was on whether we leave or remain in the EU, the people chose to leave and the Government take it from there.
    So invoke the article and take the 2 years you have for dialogue.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-07-23 at 04:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not suggesting a revote, I'm suggesting you get what you voted for right away. Cheer at it instead. You can cry later about not bothering to read the other paper of the side-effects, but that's entirely on you.
    You seem to think the future of a nation should be treated as letting a child over indulge in sweets so they feel sick. Your idea is moronic, stop repeating moronic ideas, they make you look bad.