Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I know this is proly gonna get me docked for trolling but when I see Trump supporters I see hard working people who got fucked over by their jobs being sent over seas. When I see Hillary supporters I see scum. I am a very easy going guy and it takes A LOT to piss me off but these people protesting Trump anger me. They are just worthless trash who probably dont even have jobs. When they speak I get migraines listening to just how fucking stupid and uneducated they sound. Most of them dont even seem to know why they are doing what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    To be clear, the VP is little more than a ceremonial position the vast majority of the time. I basically don't care who gets named VP as long as they aren't literally Hitler.
    Both Clinton and Kaine are backing the TPP with everything they have. This VP pick was calculated on that prime objective...TPP.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Kaine wants to deregulate the banks. You know the same banks that crashed the economy in 2008?
    Nah, you see son, He wants to errrr....... deregulate them but he also is biologically not Donald Trump so you have no choice cause if you don't vote for Hillary you vote for Trump,

And while some may argue this means that via voting not for Hillary your supporting whatever Trump does? Don't worry, via voting for Hillary you don't have to be accused of supporting bank deregulation's and TPP, because errrrr.... Hillary is not Trump?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangshang View Post
    As a person who voted for Bernie and as a glbt person, I'll be voting for Hillary. Trump's nod to the glbt community the other night had subtle wording in it that turned me off. He said he'd protect us from all FOREIGN aggressors; not DOMESTIC. It doesn't sound like he gives a crap about how Christians would be willing to treat us here.
    Yes! YES! All those CHRISTIANS doing... all those THINGS... to the LGBT community! Like not baking cakes and we musn't forget CHICK FIL A! Getting your head chopped off or getting thrown off a building PALES in comparison to the horrid discrimination of CHRISTIAN BIGOTS!
    Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.
    What people call impartiality may simply mean indifference, and what people call partiality may simply mean mental activity.
    There is only one thing that requires real courage to say, and that is a truism.
    -GK Chesterton

To be clear, Hillary has no additional power to support the TPP by picking a VP in favor of the TPP, nor would she have any less by picking a VP opposed to it. As I said, it's largely a ceremonial position so long as the president doesn't die in office.
    Actually it is power because it undermines the progressive part of the party. It gives them no voice or say for the party. The third way DLC has effectively shut down progressive voices with this selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Yes, I can. Trump has TOLD you what they are- the fact that you are an idiot and didn't listen isn't MY problem Mr. Lazyass. Get at that EBT card.
    Swing and a miss. Want to try again and actually ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION? Or you going to do what Trump does and try to change the conversation and not actually answer the fucking question?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    I know this is proly gonna get me docked for trolling but when I see Trump supporters I see hard working people who got fucked over by their jobs being sent over seas. When I see Hillary supporters I see scum. I am a very easy going guy and it takes A LOT to piss me off but these people protesting Trump anger me. They are just worthless trash who probably dont even have jobs. When they speak I get migraines listening to just how fucking stupid and uneducated they sound. Most of them dont even seem to know why they are doing what they are doing.
    Trump literally is the one sending jobs overseas. I don't know how you can support him when he is making his shirts, suits, and ties literally in China, Mexico, and Bangladesh. I don't know how you can put your fucking blinders on and still not see that stupid shit and then make excuses that Hillary would be the one doing it and not him.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Swing and a miss. Want to try again and actually ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION? Or you going to do what Trump does and try to change the conversation and not actually answer the fucking question?
    Trump's policy objectives are clear when it comes to domestic and foreign. What is unclear is how the budget will be balanced with all the trimming of fat as he suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangshang View Post
    As a person who voted for Bernie and as a glbt person, I'll be voting for Hillary. Trump's nod to the glbt community the other night had subtle wording in it that turned me off. He said he'd protect us from all FOREIGN aggressors; not DOMESTIC. It doesn't sound like he gives a crap about how Christians would be willing to treat us here.
    I know what you mean, when they said "They'll be protecting LGBT rights the same rights as everybody else" I was thinking back to the not too distant days of when Republicans claim things like "Gay people's rights aren't being infringed upon on - as Gay people have the exact same rights everybody else do; they can freely Mary and get insurance with anybody of the opposite sex they wish".

Trump literally is the one sending jobs overseas. I don't know how you can support him when he is making his shirts, suits, and ties literally in China, Mexico, and Bangladesh. I don't know how you can put your fucking blinders on and still not see that stupid shit and then make excuses that Hillary would be the one doing it and not him.
    He has pointed out that to be competitive he often takes the best deal as a businessman, but he feels that this is morally wrong. Which is why he would prefer to be able to do business in the United States.

I wish the government would just end food stamps. That would starve out the people causing all the trouble and make America Great Again. I dont understand why I need to foot the bill cause Shameka cant keep her legs closed and has 7 kids? Why should I have to pay so Jamal and Tyrone can stay home and drink 40s all day on their porch and then when it turns dark go out and shoot each other? Oh yea did I mention I know have to pay for their hospital visit? Hell this would also end crime so why wouldnt anyone want this to happen. I mean last time I checked prisons werent full of Doctors, Lawyers, Bankers, and Real Estate Agents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialJusticeWarrior View Post
    Yes! YES! All those CHRISTIANS doing... all those THINGS... to the LGBT community! Like not baking cakes and we musn't forget CHICK FIL A! Getting your head chopped off or getting thrown off a building PALES in comparison to the horrid discrimination of CHRISTIAN BIGOTS!
    Still doesn't mean members of the LGBT should be treated as second class citizens in their own country.
    Putin khuliyo

Trump's policy objectives are clear when it comes to domestic and foreign. What is unclear is how the budget will be balanced with all the trimming of fat as he suggests.
    Yeah, he wants to be isolationist, break treaties, trade deals, leave NATO, and then attack people like Syria which would most likely cause WW3. Then his Tax plan alone would add $10 TRILLION to the debt. He isn't going to balance the budget. He is going to fucking destroy it and the go bankrupt like the other shit he has already destroyed.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really liked donald's because he certainly didn't sound like a politician compared to all the other ones I've heard. I don't think he can keep his promises, but he was right about all the censoring the left media does with the facts and it's nice he brought that up along with all the corruption going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, he wants to be isolationist, break treaties, trade deals, leave NATO, and then attack people like Syria which would most likely cause WW3. Then his Tax plan alone would add $10 TRILLION to the debt. He isn't going to balance the budget. He is going to fucking destroy it and the go bankrupt like the other shit he has already destroyed.
    I love how this gets ignored by Trump's supporters all the time. Like seriously. It's the same trickle down bullshit that's been expanding the debt since Reagan.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I really liked donald's because he certainly didn't sound like a politician compared to all the other ones I've heard. I don't think he can keep his promises, but he was right about all the censoring the left media does with the facts and it's nice he brought that up along with all the corruption going on.
    Have any sources for this claim? Because if anyone is "censoring facts" it would be the right wing media that leaves it out of their narrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm voting for Hillary, actually, along with 55% of Bernie supporters.

That article is old, its now 85% of Bernsies.
    The remaining 15% of nihilists, are gonna go their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I love how this gets ignored by Trump's supporters all the time. Like seriously. It's the same trickle down bullshit that's been expanding the debt since Reagan.
    Of course they ignore it. They think that since he is a "businessman" that he knows how to run a business. But government isn't a business. He would most likely be the first one that causes us to go into a 2nd great depression simply because he defaults on our debt.

Trump's policy objectives are clear when it comes to domestic and foreign.
    "Build a Wall", "Only I can fix the infrastructure" and "Bomb the shit out of them" are not plans. They're bluster.

"Objectives" are not plans. You can have an Objective to get a billion dollars tomorrow... but you kinda need a clear step 2 - step 2 being what modern day people call "a plan".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    You mean why would they vote for Hillary? Because Clinton is the one that championed NAFTA and sent millions of jobs to the 3rd world. Hillary is the one that referred to black men as "super predators" in the 90's and enacted laws that sent more of them to prison. Hillary is the one who had a best friend that was a high ranking member of the KKK. Hillary always said she was against gay marriage until it suited her to not be in 2013 and then she claimed she was always for it like a jackass and as if we didn't already have decades of video of her saying "only between a man and a woman" and yet...her voter base ignores it.

Voting for Hillary is a vote for wallstreet and a vote for giant corporations to have their stooge in the white house....they need someone to replace their current stooge Obama who became super rich as the President even though it only pays $400,000 a year he has made a LOT more then that.
    This is stupidness on all its forms.

Lets tackle the easy ones:

1) Senator Byrd wasn't a racist when he met Hillary implying so its akin to spit in his grave. He has apologized multiple times for his actions in the KKK and even the NAACP considers Senator Byrd as an example of how the US of America got over of racism.

2) NAFTA wasn't an economic disaster as many claim it to be. In fact the USA benefits from it by allowing people acces to a bigger purchasing power, that they otherwise would not have. If we assume that the USA does in fact decide to take protectionist measures, then manufacturing would not go up, because other countries will simply retaliate with the same measures and made in america products would loose competitivenes and sales of those products would be lost. So not only prices for those products go up, but you end up with a loose in exports.

3) Assuming that the protectionist measures make producing in the USA cheaper than importing from other parts, the only ones that benefit from those protectionist measures are corporations and the wall street section that invest on them, because now they face no competition.