Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I mean, sure, if you want to make the argument that Trump is 'divisive' then you're not technically wrong. Pretending as if the other political candidates aren't prone to the very same thing, however, is just silly as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by SocialJusticeWarrior View Post
    Yes! YES! All those CHRISTIANS doing... all those THINGS... to the LGBT community! Like not baking cakes and we musn't forget CHICK FIL A! Getting your head chopped off or getting thrown off a building PALES in comparison to the horrid discrimination of CHRISTIAN BIGOTS!
    so to be clear you're saying the only way to make US christians not look bad is to compare them directly to the most extreme and violent of the dogmatically theocratic sects in existence in the world?

... yeah, i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Of course they ignore it. They think that since he is a "businessman" that he knows how to run a business. But government isn't a business. He would most likely be the first one that causes us to go into a 2nd great depression simply because he defaults on our debt.
    I often joke about the moment he realizes he can't actually issue a cease-and-desist lawsuit to any country's leader when they insult him publicly and hurt his ever-so-softly insecure feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    I wish the government would just end food stamps. That would starve out the people causing all the trouble and make America Great Again. I dont understand why I need to foot the bill cause Shameka cant keep her legs closed and has 7 kids? Why should I have to pay so Jamal and Tyrone can stay home and drink 40s all day on their porch and then when it turns dark go out and shoot each other? Oh yea did I mention I know have to pay for their hospital visit? Hell this would also end crime so why wouldnt anyone want this to happen. I mean last time I checked prisons werent full of Doctors, Lawyers, Bankers, and Real Estate Agents.
    Wouldn't those people get more desperate and what about the people who don't abuse food stamps that are just going through a rough time? Welfare also helps the economy. I think more should be done to reduces welfare abuse but food stamps help the economy and people who are down on their luck. Certain demographics are over represented and there are changes we can make to make that harder but just plain cutting food stamps seems extreme.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/ar...stamps/260015/
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

I wish the government would just end food stamps. That would starve out the people causing all the trouble and make America Great Again. I dont understand why I need to foot the bill cause Shameka cant keep her legs closed and has 7 kids? Why should I have to pay so Jamal and Tyrone can stay home and drink 40s all day on their porch and then when it turns dark go out and shoot each other? Oh yea did I mention I know have to pay for their hospital visit? Hell this would also end crime so why wouldnt anyone want this to happen. I mean last time I checked prisons werent full of Doctors, Lawyers, Bankers, and Real Estate Agents.
    Yes, no wonder you are voting for Donald Trump. You are just generalizing and being a fucking racist. Not to mention you would willingly let 48 million people die since that is the number of people on food stamps and most of them are children or elderly. But you do you. Be as fucking racist as you want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    "Build a Wall", "Only I can fix the infrastructure" and "Bomb the shit out of them" are not plans. They're bluster.

"Objectives" are not plans. You can have an Objective to get a billion dollars tomorrow... but you kinda need a clear step 2 - step 2 being what modern day people call "a plan".
    He cited in his speech that his plans are posted on the website. That is more than satisfactory.

Bernie supporter here, planning on voting for third party.

Can't stand either Trump or Hillary, and the thought of giving my vote to either of them makes me sick. My hopes aren't high that a third party vote would do anything, but if enough people felt the same way and actually went through with one, it could shake the system to its core, which would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Wouldn't those people get more desperate and what about the people who don't abuse food stamps that are just going through a rough time? Welfare also helps the economy. I think more should be done to reduces welfare abuse but food stamps help the economy and people who are down on their luck. Certain demographics are over represented and there are changes we can make to make that harder but just plain cutting food stamps seems extreme.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/ar...stamps/260015/
    There is literally less than 3% of fraud and it would LITERALLY cost more to get rid of the fraud than it would to just let it happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have any sources for this claim? Because if anyone is "censoring facts" it would be the right wing media that leaves it out of their narrative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Can you be the first? Please tell us "all the censoring the left media does with the facts". Don't just say it happens, bring real examples of this.
    Oh gee, I don't know. Maybe look at the dnc wikileaks. Or don't, it's best to keep you ignorant after all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, no wonder you are voting for Donald Trump. You are just generalizing and being a fucking racist. Not to mention you would willingly let 48 million people die since that is the number of people on food stamps and most of them are children or elderly. But you do you. Be as fucking racist as you want to be.
    I wonder what color she thinks the food stamp users are in the Appalachians or Southy?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    He cited in his speech that his plans are posted on the website. That is more than satisfactory.
    You mean the shit that has already been shown to be bullshit? Yeah, that isn't going to cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Oh gee, I don't know. Maybe look at the dnc wikileaks. Or don't, it's best to keep you ignorant after all.
    How are they censoring people?

15+ Year Old Account
    Or you get Trump elected and now we have him appointing SCJ and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, nothing, shocking!
    Haha, ok. Have fun reading about it in your newspaper or on the news tomorrow!

How are they censoring people?
    Watch as the left doesn't report on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    I wonder what color she thinks the food stamp users are in the Appalachians or Southy?
    Obviously not white. All the people on welfare are obviously lazy fat black people because that is what she was told.

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess TV ratings are out. He barely beat out Romeny and was lower then McCain.
    Yeah was watching MSNBC and they showed Trump claiming that his speech had the highest ratings ever and then they presented the ratings. Trump is a walking fact free zone.

Or you get Trump elected and now we have him appointing SCJ and such.
    Heard that before, but the idea behind a democracy is that I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting for someone else.

If Trump got elected, the blame would be on the DNC. My conscience would be clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait Im sorry are you being serious? More divisive? Oh you mean the guy whos slogan is "Make America Great Again" and all those Trump supporters who show up waving American Flags? On the other hand Hillary supporters are shouting "America Was Never Great", "KILL COPS", and are burning American Flags. Who exactly has no shame? Please explain how Trump supporters have no shame when the ones protesting him are burning American Flags. I mean are you serious or just trolling? I mean I like to think this country still has a chance. However, people like you are so delusional they think a lady whos supporters BURN AMERICAN FLAGS and call for public servents who protect us should be killed are what this country needs.
    Right. To counter:
    a) Flag burning is a Constitutionally allowed form of free speech. Kind of like how claiming the Mexican government exports rapists (don't forget the rapists!) to the USA is free speech. It's incredibly offensive in addition to being not true, but it's allowed.
    b) Trump's slogan has nothing to do with him being a divisive candidate. His statements and actions concerning blacks, Muslims, Hispanics, women, the disabled, and Jews do. If I kick ten random strangers right in the crotch, and then hold up a sign that says 'give peace a chance" I'm not being pro-peace. I'm being a raging hypocrite.
    c) There are many pictures of Clinton supporters waving American flags. Here is one. Here's another. Here are some Cruz supporters. Mitt Romney supporters. It's really not that hard to find supporters of a Presidential candidate waving flags. It says very little about the candidate. They literally all have followers who do this. You might as well praise Trump because his supporters are carbon-based life forms, except maybe his plastic-surgery laden wife.
    d) "KILL COPS"? Hahahah what the fuck. I suppose you have a credible source? Or did you confuse Clinton supporters with BLM again? It's a common mistake, to lump two groups you don't like together and assume they're the same. It happens to a lot of morons.
    e) It's true, there are stories of Anti-Trump demonstrations where flags were burned. Of course, a lot of people who are Anti-Trump are not Clinton supporters, because they're not Americans. A lot of non-American immigrants, including those on the legal path to citizenship as well as, yes, illegal immigrants, understandably dislike Trump. But since they can't vote, they're not supporting Clinton. Assuming someone who is Anti-Trump is a Clinton supporter is increasingly dangerous. Look at this forum alone. There's loads of people who have expressed disappointment, or worse, in both candidates. And third parties remain viable.
    f) And my favorite: "call for public servents (sp) who protect us should be killed" You are painfully impervious to information, and possibly spelling. The Secret Service are investigating someone on Trump's staff who called for Clinton's execution. So...if you'd have to be delusional to support someone calling for such a thing...that'd be you.

7+ Year Old Account

So no evidence eh?

Again, going to call bullshit. They aren't censoring anyone. Let me guess, Foxbot?

I guess if you have to look at it that way. Take some responsibility at least. By the way, I voted for Bernie here, wanted him to win.
    The DNC could actually go with the will of the people and back Bernie, but it seems that they've already decided to crown their queen long ago and rig everything against him.

If they won't look at what is going on and risk a Trump presidency anyway, then that is their fault.