Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Ba'ruun's Bountiful Bloom
    Use: Restores 60% health and 60% Mana over 30 sec (5min cooldown)

I thought i would never need to buy food ever again...but now is only usable in Draenor. Fail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    Avianna's Feather only works in draenor now =(
    The feather hasn't worked anywhere but Draenor since 6.2 (At least, several months back, tried to use it on Timeless Isle, Thunder Isle, and Pandaria to no avail). A number of nerfs are because a higher lvl version is available, or will be available (The Kvaldir Battle Horn replaces the Yaungol Battle Horn. Sal'yin Battle Banner nerf is sad for older content, but it fortunately wasn't needed - Draenor has the Treessassin's Guise for combat drop in Draenor, and I think that there is another combat drop for Legion.

Loot-A-Rang nerfs.. Findle's nerf does suck. I am getting tired of all the Engineering-only things, as the other professions get very, very little in said department, but again, Engineering does not have as stable an income as most of the other professions, given that only 2 specs in the game use ranged weaponry.

A couple nerfs - Aqua Jewel only works in Pandaria. Fortunately, there isn't much underwater content in Draenor at all (I do not know bout Legion though), but I had acquired an Aqua Jewel for most of my characters, so I wish that blizzard would at least have added a vendor price.
    Wikky - Only usable in Pandaria. Sucks for those that still got MoP crafting mats or a bit of extra gold every 2 hours.

Thats bout it for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    "Upset" as toy nerfs. I have no words.
    It might shock you that a massively multiplayer Role-Playing game has massive numbers who have multiple playstyles.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    "Upset" as toy nerfs. I have no words.
    Then you must be wantonly ignorant of the fact that none of these items were toys originally. I assume if one of your primary class abilities was nerfed into oblivion, if Blizzard simply re-tagged it as a "Toy" item at the same time, you would immediately be unconcerned about the change.

Pretty much the whole deal with the Findle's loot-a-rang being restricted to Draenor. On a larger scale it's a pretty minor inconvenience, of course.

Deleted
    AF not working is by all logic to have to explore the game at least once (then you can use your flying mount again anyway).

Thorn Ring is still working everyong though, yay vanish

You are a magnificent druid bird. You are standing on the ground. You click Innkeepers Daughter.
    "Cannot use items while pacified".

Literally unplayable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meythia View Post
    AF not working is by all logic to have to explore the game at least once (then you can use your flying mount again anyway).

Thorn Ring is still working everyong though, yay vanish
    LOL i just realised the mob who drops the ring is a parody to Gollum from Lord of the Rings.
    Thats very funny

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=76380/gorum
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-07-23 at 07:31 AM.

Loot-a-Rang nerf is terrible... on every char I made 1st thing I got my self as lvl1 was Loot-a-Rang... when I played beta it was terrible to quest without it, I actually was thinking to do WoD engineering on beta just to get my chars Loot-a-Rangs, however when I noticed it was nerfed I didn't :P
    Last edited by SoLoR1; 2016-07-23 at 09:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The horn had me pretty riled actually. It was part of many of my rotations and was great for farming. I feel pretty lost without it now

Felt good to free up some bag slots on a lot of characters. But not the aftermath of finding out that half of the stuff only works for the expansion it came with. You can no longer use the horn to pull half of an old raid instance. Oddly enough you can't even use the Loot-a-Rang in Draenor dungeons or raids. Was always handy to have for the Hellfire Assault trash and the trash after Socrethar.

I wish they would restore Murkablo's animations.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

What about the Chef's Hat?
    Cooking feels a lot less fast than it used to be before.

Deleted
    These complaints... lmao I wish I had your problems.

There's logical reasons behind all of these nerfs, they don't do it just to spoil your "fun".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The feather hasn't worked anywhere but Draenor since 6.2 (At least, several months back, tried to use it on Timeless Isle, Thunder Isle, and Pandaria to no avail).
    It only worked in areas that allowed flying. I would pop the feather just outside summers rest head south towards the farm and go afk while I'm gliding down. I noticed it on Wednesday when I went to do my the farm dailies for the Reps that it wouldn't work.
    Last edited by Twistedelmo; 2016-07-23 at 02:45 PM.

The piccolo nerf is just plain unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Ba'ruun's Bountiful Bloom
    Use: Restores 60% health and 60% Mana over 30 sec (5min cooldown)

I thought i would never need to buy food ever again...but now is only usable in Draenor. Fail
    Oh christ...just keeps going on didnt even reliease that nerf....toys so nerfed noe...especially sayians battle banner
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Loot-a-rang didn't bother me that much since Hunters get a fetch ability that works the same way and doesn't take up bag space.
    Sucks for everyone else though.

Hey, so to everyone who is upset about the feather. I may have come across some good news...some "light at the eno of the tunnel" if you will =P

Supposedly there is a quest which rewards you something very similar in legion. Since you can start in any zone due to the mobs scaling with your level, I guess you could make it your starting zone so you have it for most of your leveling experience.

I'd link it, but this is my first post so I'm not allowed to link anything yet, but the name of the video is "World of Warcraft LEGION: How to Fly on Broken Isles (Emerald Winds) " I'm sure if you google part of all of that you can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The feather hasn't worked anywhere but Draenor since 6.2 (At least, several months back, tried to use it on Timeless Isle, Thunder Isle, and Pandaria to no avail). A number of nerfs are because a higher lvl version is available, or will be available (The Kvaldir Battle Horn replaces the Yaungol Battle Horn. Sal'yin Battle Banner nerf is sad for older content, but it fortunately wasn't needed - Draenor has the Treessassin's Guise for combat drop in Draenor, and I think that there is another combat drop for Legion.
    Aviana's feather worked in all areas before. I was able to use it to ferry a friend around in stag form in old world up until the 7.0 patch. The 6.2 patch just made it unusable in places that you couldn't fly. (IoT, Timeless Isle, Silvermoon, etc.)

I hope there's a replacement for it