Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I've honestly never heard it said that asian women are superior to white women.

It's almost taken for granted people believe black men are superior to white men.
    It's a similar stereotype, but white men are a lot more familiar with the black male/white female one because they get taunted with it constantly and have been for almost 100 years since Jack Johnson made it popular.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Nice source.
    Well the source for that 85% isn't exactly scientific and its not something I can link and quote, but I dug up a little older reliable source (a research about the lives and challenges of multicultural Thai-Finnish families by a multiculture society Familia Club ry):

http://www.familiaclub.fi/duo_suomi-thai_selvitys.pdf

"Thaimaalaiset ovat yksi Suomen suurimmista maahanmuuttajaryhmistä. Vuoden 2011 lopussaSuomessa asui 7420 Thaimaassa syntynyttä henkilöä, joista 79 % (5830) oli naisia8.Maahanmuutto Thaimaasta Suomeen on kasvanut merkittävästi 2000-luvun puolenvälin jälkeen,ja esimerkiksi vuonna 2011 Suomeen muutti Thaimaasta yhteensä 795 henkilöä. Vuonna2011 maahan muuttaneista thaimaalaisista suurin osa (67 %, 530 henkeä) oli 15–44 -vuotiaita,mutta merkittävä osa myös alle 15-vuotiaita lapsia (26 %, 207 henkeä)9.Kasvavassa maahanmuutossa Thaimaasta Suomeen voidaan erottaa erityispiirteitä: muuttoliikeon erittäin naisvaltaista, suurin osa on avioliittomuuttajia ja joukossa on suhteellisenpaljon alaikäisiä. Suomessa asuvasta 1590 thaimaalaissyntyisestä miehestä suurin osa (65 %,1040) onkin alle 20-vuotiaita lapsia tai nuoria10. Lisäksi enemmän tai vähemmän väliaikaisestiSuomessa oleskelevien thaimaalaisten kokonaismäärä saattaa olla todellisuudessa paljon suurempikuin tilastot näyttävät, sillä luvut eivät sisällä esimerkiksi turistiviisumilla maassa oleskeleviahenkilöitä.Vuonna 2010 Suomessa asui 3354 suomalais-thaimaalaista perhettä11, joista noin puoleton lapsiperheitä12. Suurin osa (3264, 97 %) suomalais-thaimaalaisista perheistä on sellaisia,joissa Suomessa syntyneellä miehellä on Thaimaassa syntynyt avio- tai avopuoliso.Suomalaissyntyisen miehen ja thaimaalaissyntyisen naisen muodostamista perheistä valtaosa(88 % vuonna 2010) elää avioliitossa13. Viime vuosina suomalaisten miesten ja thaimaalaistennaisten välisiä avioliittoja on solmittu vuosittain noin 400–50014. Avioeroja taas on suomalaissyntyistenmiesten ja thaimaalaissyntyisten naisten välillä 75–125 vuosittain15."

In short:

79% of them are women.
    Over 65% of the men are children.
    There are about 500 marriages between Finnish men and Thai women annually. (500 is a lot considering the size of the country, that's more than one marriage a day)
    Around 100 divorces annually.
    Most of the immigration from Thailand to Finland are import wives.
    The numbers don't include people residing with a tourist visa.
    The actual numbers of Thais living in Finland are therefore much greater.

When you're slinging around bullshit with no source? That's how it works. Otherwise, you're drunk and singing polka, cause I've seen a video and that's what y'all do in Finland.
    You are the one slinging bullshit about things you know absolutely nothing about. Without sources of course.

You are claiming to know about "Asia" (while moving your goal posts about how you mean that) and hiding behind claims that you know what is real in Finland. There need to be Asians in Finland and you need to have actual knowledge of them before either of those things carry any weight.

Well, let's see ... You're Finnish, Soldiers of Odin are currently a hot export, based in Kremi, which seems to be in Finland if you haven't managed to palm it off on a neighbor. Since knowing a few people informs you about the whole culture, you must be that kind of guy. Same logic, right? If you can't see the connection, perhaps you can now understand why I'm not buying the generalization about Asian women.
    I don't give a fuck what you buy or not. I know I'm right and that's all that matters.

As for Trump, he seems to have a habit of saying he sees or knows things. The actual facts may vary, still, say it strongly and keep repeating it seems to be a thing right now. That's rather the tactic you seem to be employing, asserting that something is real just because you say so, and now throwing out statistics with no source. Note that since the government itself doesn't keep those statistics, there is good reason to wonder where you pulled that 85% from.
    The 85% is from a documentary on the subject I saw on TV. But here you go with another clear source.

As for the questions about my point? What's your point throwing "That includes children" out in italics? You telling me that the guy singing Ievan Polkka in that video has lots of kids but shares the problem of Henry VIII?
    "That includes children" is explained above. It means that less than 10% of Thais in Finland are adult men. And even that number includes children born to the Thai women who have married Finnish men. Practically we are talking about 95+% of Thai immigration being import wives. Thai men or Thai families aren't immigrating.
    Last edited by Puupi; 2016-07-22 at 06:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Its substantially more than that, normally they have some sort of agreement that involves paying their families money for years either from the job she works or your own pocket.
    huh... you guys must come from a bad country. americans get paid for a mail order bride to the tune of 10-15k. maybe if you're trying to buy a prized beauty but cmon this is real life, so few of those compared to an average girl.

source: im filipino

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    I know there is a difference, I live in south korea and this "asian women = submissive" is stupid
    korean women are different... way different

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you're 56 and she's 18,I would be surprised if this were a comment made regularly by people. Or,if neither one of you spoke each other's language.

First off, I'd be careful with a Thai woman, OP. It's just my own negative experience, but never assume everything is going well.

Second, having dated Asian girls through most of my 20s (almost all the other international students at my school were Asians of some sort), I can honestly say I prefer white women more than Asians. But again, that's due to my experience so your mileage may vary.

Third, since when were black men considered more desirable or attractive than white men? Is that an American thing? In my limited experience in the US, the only white women I saw who pursued relationships with black men were usually from lower socio-economic backgrounds. Is that really a thing for women in the US/and or West?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    In a relationship with a thai woman, people think she's an import wife, why?
    How did you first meet your wife?

Never heard of this. I'm white as fuck and my wife is asian. Nobody has ever said anything negitive

It's a sign a man is socially incompetent with women of his own race. In America anyway, most of the white men with asian chicks are weird/awkward in some way.
    Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.
    What people call impartiality may simply mean indifference, and what people call partiality may simply mean mental activity.
    There is only one thing that requires real courage to say, and that is a truism.
    -GK Chesterton

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    First off, I'd be careful with a Thai woman, OP. It's just my own negative experience, but never assume everything is going well.

Second, having dated Asian girls through most of my 20s (almost all the other international students at my school were Asians of some sort), I can honestly say I prefer white women more than Asians. But again, that's due to my experience so your mileage may vary.

Third, since when were black men considered more desirable or attractive than white men?
    Is that an American thing? In my limited experience in the US, the only white women I saw who pursued relationships with black men were usually from lower socio-economic backgrounds. Is that really a thing for women in the US/and or West?
    But they are to a particular segment of the white girl population.

This population becomes single mothers by 18 though...

If people think she's an import wife, maybe that's a thing that happens? I know mail order brides are (or used to be) a thing. But in the end that's just their prejudice.

To your title more broadly, there's also a lot of hate coming from asian guys who think you're "taking their women" and feel they're getting cucked.

Cuz they are

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SocialJusticeWarrior View Post
    It's a sign a man is socially incompetent with women of his own race. In America anyway, most of the white men with asian chicks are weird/awkward in some way.

I 100% agree with this

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fuck? Jesterbro for Trump?

Deleted
    Because white males are the only ones we can still be prejudice about without being called racist.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    But they are to a particular segment of the white girl population.

This population becomes single mothers by 18 though...
    Well, that was sort of what I was getting at.

In my general experience there are two types of mixed-race couples, the ones where it's just two people of different backgrounds who've gotten together, white, black, asian, doesn't matter. And the other where it's weebs with asian girls and that particular segment of white girls with black guys who fulfill certain stereotypes the girls see in hip hop videos.

So basically just regular folks of different backgrounds, and weirdos fetishizing the person from another race.

That being said, I've wanted to date a black girl in the past; she was Ethiopian-American, very pretty and very academically successful (this was in college). But the same fear popped into my head that does any time I've thought of asking out a pretty black girl. I worried I wouldn't measure up, *ahem* downstairs. I was pretty young and dopey then, but still.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2016-07-23 at 07:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must be where you live, white+asian is fairly common the states.

Deleted
    Pretty common among the countryside people here. Not uncommon to find a not so attractive man in his 50s - 60s with a 25 year old Asian woman who is without a doubt a mailorder bride.

Deleted
    It's almost taken for granted people believe black men are superior to white men.
    If you think building a clay hut is superiority, feel free to do so.

I'll just be here enjoying my technological wonders and prosperity amongst my "lesser" white people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    If you think building a clay hut is superiority, feel free to do so.

I'll just be here enjoying my technological wonders and prosperity amongst my "lesser" white people.
    Must feel good to feel superior because of other people's achievements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialJusticeWarrior View Post
    It's a sign a man is socially incompetent with women of his own race.
    Does this also apply to women who prefers men with a darker skin, that they must be socially incompatible with men of same "race"?

huh? never heard that, except for basketball maybe

- - - Updated - - -

Third, since when were black men considered more desirable or attractive than white men? Is that an American thing? In my limited experience in the US, the only white women I saw who pursued relationships with black men were usually from lower socio-economic backgrounds. Is that really a thing for women in the US/and or West?
    fat white chicks from what i understand.

Thing is, black men are fetishized and objectified as these hyper masculine (well endowed, aggressive, dominant, more fit/cut) creatures that will "change her forever". When a guy says he wouldn't be with a girl who's been with a black guy, I think they mean the girl is going to feel like she's moving down the sexual ladder. On that note, in some groups (very racist ones) women basically have a racial hierarchy from asian-white-black. They seem to be given a lot of social game on the basis that they're black, and perceived as the social leader (who does the cool shit that boring white suburban kids want to emulate?). And so on.

Apparently this is a very vocal, very small minority. But I think it's worth talking about because it exists and people don't realize a lot of white men (and asian men) have this sexual hierarchy in the back of their egos. I also think it explains a great deal of white racism towards blacks.