Post Patch Mythic HFC Tips?

Hey, our guild has been 13/13 for a few weeks now and our next raid is on Sunday. I am curious if anyone who's cleared it since the patch is able to give a quick run down?

Are any bosses substantially harder/easier?
    Any big bugs?
    How many healers should we bring given the changes?
    Any extra useful info/tips?

Just looking for a bit of advice beforehand to make things go a little smoother! Thanks for any/all help!

Gorefiend is probably harder because you can't control the souls with all the new added pretty much passive cleave from classes and their nerfed hp. You could always just opt for aoeing like mad and killing all adds that come out from full HP though.

Visual bugs on Mannoroth (felseeker is bigger than normal) and Archimonde (seething patches are lit up despite being safe to stand on). JUST visual though, so as long as you're confident you should be able to stand there, just ignore it.

It's nerfed by 50%. Don't take it too seriously. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    It's nerfed by 50%. Don't take it too seriously. Have fun.
    Have they actually change the nerf from 30% to 50%?

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Hp is 50% (originally 40%). Damage is 40% (originally 30%). So yes and no, depending on what you are asking.

Only thing I noticed was that Mark of the Legion was still hitting just as hard as before, and it's now harder to top people off before infernals. Use personals/raid CD's there instead of wrought (which is now a joke, we didn't even get most of the 2nd wrought).

Hp is 50% (originally 40%). Damage is 40% (originally 30%). So yes and no, depending on what you are asking.
    I thought that it was originally 30% for both as per screenshot below:

http://i.imgur.com/nIAXqfK.png

I thought that it was originally 30% for both as per screenshot below:

http://i.imgur.com/nIAXqfK.png
    That was the first time they added a debuff, on the PTR. They sent it live with a further 40% HP nerf.

Ah ok didn't realise there was a further nerf. How many healers should we be bringing for Mano/Arch? Also can you just Ring P1 Arch without bloodlust now and just get 1 doomfire then lust P3?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellboi View Post
    Ah ok didn't realise there was a further nerf. How many healers should we be bringing for Mano/Arch? Also can you just Ring P1 Arch without bloodlust now and just get 1 doomfire then lust P3?
    For our group on tuesday we had 2 main heals and 3 alt carry healers. It was pretty intense with wrought damage nearly the same and other fun things off of manny and arch p3, but after the further hotfixes and nerfs I would say you are safe with 2, maybe 3 if you really are getting low.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellboi View Post
    I already said. 3. Also sure, if you've got enough demo locks / people that knows how to play legion specs.

Ah missed that, thanks a lot, sounds generally easier then now that the 50% nerf is in!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a tip. Be ready to full clear in record time. Every boss basically lays down and dies for you. Manno might take two or three attempts, just because of the fact you can phase quickly and have multiple adds to deal with. It honestly felt like Heroic HFC to me
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Lusted at 1st phase on mannoroth instead of burn phase because we were getting doom guard in the middle of wraths lel.
    Otherwise nothing 2 much bosses just die if people don't actually actively try to kill them self because they are tunneling their new specs.

Deleted
    Bosses die very quickly, but healers are much weaker than before (they can't heal as fast as before) so I'd recommend bring 1 more healer than you usually went before (and very careful with tanks).

Quote Originally Posted by seijulala View Post
    Bosses die very quickly, but healers are much weaker than before (they can't heal as fast as before) so I'd recommend bring 1 more healer than you usually went before (and very careful with tanks).
    This isn't true at all. Damage was reduced by 40%, and healers (at most) lost about 30% power. Here's a log from this weeks mannoroth:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...4&type=healing
    With healers at 71.5, 63 and 60k HPS respectively

And two weeks ago (nobody logged last week) with a similiar setup (resto shaman instead of druid, and priest changed spec):
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ealing&fight=1

with 96.5, 80 and 71K HPS.

So that's a loss of 53K raw healer output, out of the 247K they were doing pre-patch - or about 21.5%.
    This was with the 30% damage reduction, that's been bumped up to 40% now as stated - so healers, compared to the prepatch, are far stronger. If they can't figure out how to burst heal, it's not an issue of healers being weaker. It's an issue of forgetting that coordinating burst CDs is a thing you can do -___-.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen 50% when I look at the debuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Here's a tip. Be ready to full clear in record time. Every boss basically lays down and dies for you. Manno might take two or three attempts, just because of the fact you can phase quickly and have multiple adds to deal with. It honestly felt like Heroic HFC to me
    What's the average ilevel of your team?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Um probably 745 or so, with a carry. But I feel like almost any raid should notice the difference with that massive health nerf.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

- - - Updated - - -

even if debuff doesnt show right, you can look at the bosss hp so it aswell.

Gorefiend is probably harder because you can't control the souls with all the new added pretty much passive cleave from classes and their nerfed hp. You could always just opt for aoeing like mad and killing all adds that come out from full HP though.
    This worked in a group of a few guldies, some alts, and some random pugs so I'm sure most groups should be fine. We where able to go from killing some of the upper bosses in a few hours (admittedly with more alts/pugs) to 1 shotting ones half the group had never seen before above heroic and just my 30 sec breakdown of the fight as preparation.

Here are logs of gorefiend and the full clear (besides manno/arch as they where already dead) For OP, as long as most of your group has somewhat researched their class and somewhat know the fights you should be fine, with the exception of possibly archie?
    Last edited by LenytheMage; 2016-07-23 at 07:35 AM.

Just finished my 13/13 run with my guild. The issues I've run into:

• On Socrethar my SPriest got a bug where I wasn't able to generate or spend Insanity. Pretty much the shittiest bug to ever experience.
    • Tanks on Archimonde had the source debuff persist through death. This was hilarious, but also pretty stupid.
    • My UI completely bugged and I was unable to see markers on the ground. Completely relogging fixed it.
    • Marks on Archimonde seemed to hit proportionally more than they did before the patch. Watch out for these.

Overall, Mythic HFC was much easier.