Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ...
    Couldnt think of a better place to ask this, but does anyone know if the old world invasions come with the launch of the patch? Then the other stuff happens in august with demon hunters?

Quote Originally Posted by Brohoof View Post
    Couldnt think of a better place to ask this, but does anyone know if the old world invasions come with the launch of the patch? Then the other stuff happens in august with demon hunters?
    Everything will come in august.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohoof View Post
    tenative schedule(take with a grain of salt)
    july 19 prepatch
    august 2(roughly)broken shore and invasions
    august 16(roughly)demon hunters
    august 30 legion

this may be inaccurate, as its a simple guess, so DO NOT quote me as if its official
    Last edited by Phazeblade; 2016-07-17 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I predict there is a greater than 50% chance the pre-patch will be released on the 19th.
    No, it's going to be on the 26th.

Quote Originally Posted by Phazeblade View Post
    july 19 prepatch
    august 30 legion

this may be inaccurate, as its a simple guess, so DO NOT quote me as if its official
    I heard some random guy state it as an opinion on the interwebz. It must be 100% confirmed true! If this turns out to be false, Blizzard lied to us! Am I doing it right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    And yet a lot of those are doing just that now.

If you don't deem it a "major issue" why demand anything from them.

Why, what does that achieve now ?
    People had different opinions, which meant some were right and some were wrong.
    Behaving the same way is rather hypocritical isn't it.
    The release date wasn't a major issue, pepole insulting those saying 19th are though.

july 19 prepatch
    august 30 legion

Didn't they say they wanted to escalate the invasion? I thought that meant that they would for example start with the doomsayers then add the wispers and then the actual invasion starts and then sometime later the Broken Shore event.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-07-17 at 04:01 PM.

july 19 prepatch
    august 30 legion

If I remember, Blizzard themselves said invasions come before broken shore. Idk though, I still think everything is UP for release week 2 of August (9/10 US/EU) but the 16/17 is a fallback date in case they break something with DH's or the Broken shore scenario is fucked.

Deleted
    does anyone know if its at tuesday midnight (00:00) for eu, or some other time on wednesday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    does anyone know if its at tuesday midnight (00:00) for eu, or some other time on wednesday.

Most likely servers will go down around 03:00 am on wed and be back online god knows when with all the issues that tend to happen on patch days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    You'll be surprisingly disappointed by how many annoying knick-knacks are still not toys. Save some bag space homeslice.
    Damn! Yeah I should of really moved everything to PTR to check it out before I get rip'ed during the live roll out this week. I'm hoping they made some of these tcg hearth items, and multiple rando items like that toys, I must have a whole bag of crap that literally means nothing, but I don't want to delete it because well - I just don't know how to get it all back haha.

Blizzard really hit it off proper with this new wardrobe transmog stuff, we are all going to have a LOT of free room ***NOTE: Don't sell off anything with a special use, such as the Arcanite Ripper, because if you do, you can't use the on use affect, it's only going to be the LOOK***

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Damn! Yeah I should of really moved everything to PTR to check it out before I get rip'ed during the live roll out this week. I'm hoping they made some of these tcg hearth items, and multiple rando items like that toys, I must have a whole bag of crap that literally means nothing, but I don't want to delete it because well - I just don't know how to get it all back haha.

Blizzard really hit it off proper with this new wardrobe transmog stuff, we are all going to have a LOT of free room ***NOTE: Don't sell off anything with a special use, such as the Arcanite Ripper, because if you do, you can't use the on use affect, it's only going to be the LOOK***
    I dunno why they don't just make it all toys, it's not that hard. Help a cracka out.

Deleted
    People need to stop thinking Blizzard releases their expansion on the same "way" every time. The number of comment's I've seen about "pvp season warning 2 weeks ahead" and "alpha is not beta" is hilarious. Things/schedules/releases/industries change people. Don't compare everything with vanilla/bc/wotlk/cata/mop

Quote Originally Posted by Kacheng View Post
    People need to stop thinking Blizzard releases their expansion on the same "way" every time. The number of comment's I've seen about "pvp season warning 2 weeks ahead" and "alpha is not beta" is hilarious. Things/schedules/releases/industries change people. Don't compare everything with vanilla/bc/wotlk/cata/mop
    There's a big difference in reliability when it comes to predicting when an expansion will release from alpha beta to when a prepatch will release with a two week season ending notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kacheng View Post
    Thats weird, because blizzard literally said before putting something out they went back and thought about what makes a beta beta and an alpha alpha and realized that what they had was an alpha. It's in their first dev interview.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    There's a big difference in reliability when it comes to predicting when an expansion will release from alpha beta to when a prepatch will release with a two week season ending notice.
    I'm talking about the fact people are comparing everything with the older expansions. Those two examples were just "examples" of what I meant. You can't always predict stuff by comparing it with older expansions since Blizzard can change the way they "work".