Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    he will probably try to save money by reducing usa presence in europe and asia, trading the crimea thing with russia taking on syria problems and the island thing with china in exchange of them keeping the fat north korea lord in check (and also telling europe to pay for their own army).
    The money he free from that could be assigned to border control and massive anti immigration policies.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    people that either wanted bernie or hilllary will eventually flee america and immigrate to canada, canada will be fed up with illegal americans entering canadian borders and decides to built a wall and make america pay for it . #makecanadagreatagain

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Thank you for stating this. Somehow this gets lost in the hysteria.
    Let us hope ffs!

Deleted
    I'm all in for Trump, simply just to see the shit show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    I think it's very likely Trump will get assassinated /if/ he wins the elections.

If Hillary is as corrupt as we all know she is, Trump won't win though.

Trump winning would cause massive riots. You think BLM is bad now? Just wait, lol.
    If Trump does get assassinated based on your scenario you do know there will be civil war in US right? Police already feels less and less "protected" or "needed" in the curent situation. If they seen #BLM and other racist organisations get away with more and more they will just don't care anymore. And since USA has tight laws and measure when it comes to army stationed and used on it's soil there is little to no policing force that can stop a civil war in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    EU and the US having a close relations are imperative for our prosperity and safety. The world is small.
    I wouldn't mind close relations, what I DO MIND is the US corporations writing EU laws as it's the case right now..., sacrificing our consumer standards for the profit of US corporations...

On another note: US think tanks have repeatedly stated that the EU is nothing more than a means to an end to the US. US politics don't see the EU as partners, let's not forget that...

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly hoping for him to be assassinated would be a terrible thing, your country would be in even more turmoil. While it's not a 100% civil war, you can be damned sure it would cause even worse civil unrest at the very worst.

IF he wins I honestly doubt any of his outrageous policies he campaigned on will ever see the light of day. I know there is a fraction of his supporters who are actually retarded enough to believe a wall will be built, but that just won't happen.

Just like Republicans thought the world was going to end when Obama got elected not once, but twice, Democrats will likely think the same thing. In reality, you have enough checks and balances in your system to prevent anything truly crazy from happening. As much as Democrats vehemently oppose a Republican led congress and senate, those people aren't Trump and will likely reign him in to the point that everything will more or less be status quo. It would indeed be a different story if the senate, congress and the presidency was FILLED with people like Trump, but with this election cycle at worst (which is still bad) the only Trump like person you're going to get is Trump himself.

Honestly I have no idea what's going to happen if he does win because I really don't know who he actually is as a politician. I really do think he basically did it for the lols and publicity, and it's just way too far along for him to pull out. You see this with a lot of candidates who basically know they aren't going to win, but enter the primaries to promote their name so they can sell books down the line (look at Huckabee).

I don't think it will be the end of the world though. Truthfully the only real damage that would happen from a progressive stand point is his appointing of two supreme court justices over his term. Just a bunch of broken promises and no real change, which isn't anything new. I guess you would just hope that he doesn't act like he does to other leaders in the world behind closed doors if he was actually elected.

Easy if Trump wins, the rest of the world will lose the little faith they still have in USA ohh and he will probably not be in charge a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Easy if Trump wins, the rest of the world will lose the little faith they still have in USA ohh and he will probably not be in charge a long time.
    Maybe not, maybe he will actually end this free trade agreement madness. That would be a thing.

Deleted
    Yes because when Canada got their snowboard hippy instructed in power everyone lost their faith in Canada. Good logic there mate! Obv. Hillary is the most qualified person because her husband was president and she's rolled in by big banks oh and also because she's a women!

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Is there any particular reason why you're so bitter about the election proceedings of a country you don't even live in? It's not like anyone here wastes time getting upset because of political events in Finland.
    US politics matter a lot more over here than Finlands or in some cases even our own.
    If the US "pulls back" from Europe for example and doesn't support their NATO or allies or the EU then someone else will swoop in and take over. Not literally, maybe but still.

So yes, there are very good reasons to follow US politics and be upset when some madman is almost able to take over.

He will propose some token anti brown people laws to not look like a total fraud and then go on to do all the things hillary clinton will also do (deregulate the banks, help big buisness, spent more on military, try to push trhough trade deals and so on).

This election isnt about what kind of policies you want, its about what kind of lies you prefer to be told beforehand. Hillary wont save the middle class or the enviroment or start caring about poor people. Trump wont kill off ISIS, build a wall or ban all muslims. But have fun being all worked up about the epic scales and the really important choice YOU the voter will have to make in november!
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Maybe interesting, donations to Reps and Dems from German corporations in the US:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    You think there won't be when he does win? Unrest will be through the roof.
    I thinl #BLM is as pussy organisation (mostly lead by any black single women/mothers anyhow) as SJW are or as relevant as KKK is nowadays. President is well guarded and more people will be against such an attack than you might support it. Same as people that hated Obama but wouldn't do anything to him or against him after he got elected because after all they are sane people that know a politicial view is not the be all.

Deleted
    Nothing much.. but I hope him winning will mean the left losing a lot of pull and the death of PC nanny culture.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Losing the gravy train express from the US is their most concern.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
    Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
    The dead rising from the grave!
    Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

What will happen if Trump wins the election and is sentenced for fraud and/or rape before January? (Since there are two trials scheduled around November.)
    Will there will be impeachment hearings before he is inaugurated?

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    All crime will cease and we will be safe - through sheer will of his own trumpiness. I watched his nomination speech.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

he will build the wall
    get rid of the mexicans, the blacks, the gays, the indians...
    run the country as a business

make america great again....

tee hee hee