Page 80 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    Yea, but he not only googled Breivik, he did research on various massacres. Combined with the fact that it happened 5 years after Breivik...

Don't think there is a political message in that though, at least the police doesn't see a connection to specifically Breivik.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    It is true.
    http://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/...ource=whatsapp

He has no connections to Islamist groups, was researching American School shootings and reading Breviks work and his attack happens on the same day bevik carried out his attack.
    All his victims were roughly in his age group. Young or young adults with only 1 exception a 45 year old.
    All lived in Munich or around the area and he avoided Tourists.
    His victims had various backgrounds, he attacked Turks, Kosovians, Germans, anyone roughly around his age.
    It seems very similar to American shootings. Likely a person who had some mental and life problems, and finally snapped. Media report that he lured his victims into McDonalds through a fake female account, and some of them were Turks and Kosovians, which hints at nationalistic motives, among others.
    Likely decided to pick a particular date and follow Breivik's footsteps for effect or something.

In any case, it is truly horrible how one person can end lives of many just like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Please import more immigrants into europe.
    Also please let more nazism grow and spread through europe.

Just like Rome became too stupid to survive, so has our dear Europe.
    We will just collapse under our own idiotic mistakes and decisions.

Infracted
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-07-23 at 07:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Totally Brevik style!
    1 witness heard that, the rest did not. He was screaming about Foreigners and how he was German and being bullied.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    1 witness heard that, the rest did not. He was screaming about Foreigners and how he was German and being bullied.
    So he was insane and tried to do all type of attacks into one?

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    this is funny in a sad way, now the right-wing posters are trying to dismiss the shooter's link with breivik.

...ummm no, he may have simply googled breivik, THIS PROVES NOTHING! HE WAS A MUSLIM TERRORIST WHO HATED CHRISTIAN VALUES! YOU CUCKS!

he was a rageful kid in his 18s, with mental problems. end of discussion.
    Police: it has no political / religious background.
    Leftwingnutz: the attack is linked to breivik!!1111einself.

Meanwhile realitiy is: he looked up various shootings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    If you getting accused of something just often enough, chances are high that you at some point make it so...
    That's intruiging science. How many "Do you fuck little boys, wildtree?" questions does it take, till you start eyeing a six-year-old?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It seems very similar to American shootings. Likely a person who had some mental and life problems, and finally snapped. Media report that he lured his victims into McDonalds through a fake female account, and some of them were Turks and Kosovians, which hints at nationalistic motives, among others.
    Likely decided to pick a particular date and follow Breivik's footsteps for effect or something.

In any case, it is truly horrible how one person can end lives of many just like that.
    Woah I'm just reading that part at sueddeutsche.de

They even have pictures up of the fake account he made to lure people into the mall. Sickening.

Most likely: he got bullied by turkish kids and thats why he says "Fucking turks". Still is not a ethnic german, its a iranian born in germany.

Double citizenship.

Why can americans describe people inside their country by using terms like "african american" and "latino-american" but we in europe cant do the same?
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-07-23 at 11:44 AM.

this is funny in a sad way, now the right-wing posters are trying to dismiss the shooter's link with breivik.

...ummm no, he may have simply googled breivik, THIS PROVES NOTHING! HE WAS A MUSLIM TERRORIST WHO HATED CHRISTIAN VALUES! YOU CUCKS!

We are just stating the obvious here, many people who goes on these killing sprees do research old stuff on the internet before starting to kill so no surprise if he did google alot of killing sprees before.

Lets just wait untill the police have all the information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Most likely: he got bullied by turkish kids and thats why he says "Fucking turks". Still is not a ethnic german, its a iranian born in germany.

Double citizenship.
    Turkey is dominated by Sunni, while Iranians are Shia. Might be why Turks are prejudiced against Iranians, and since there are many Turks in Germany, he probably didn't have it easy.

Of course, it by no means makes his actions any more vile.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Deleted
    Turkey is dominated by Sunni, while Iranians are Shia. Might be why Turks are prejudiced against Iranians, and since there are many Turks in Germany, he probably didn't have it easy.

Of course, it by no means makes his actions any more vile.
    Well yeah but he didn't do any ethnic/reigious targeting, meaning it was a rampage. If he was affilieted with ISIS then it's more "against the west". Heck even the Nice truck terrorist killed a muslim women first, because they don't care, they don't stop and ID you to verify if you are a "valid target" or not.

Heck ISIS even does terrorist attacks in the Middle East against other muslims and muslims have been fighting each other in the Middle East for thousands of years now. But such attacks are deep down religious motivated, in the same religion.

Double citizenship.

Why can americans describe people inside their country by using terms like "african american" and "latino-american" but we in europe cant do the same?
    Because it's fucking retarded that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    You know I do like this new trend of using "cuck." It's like a badge for the mentally challenged.
    Guess we'll see that for a while now. When they're out of arguments, they refrain to insults, nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Because it's fucking retarded that's why.
    Its not retarded. African americans still have their "african roots" while German-Iranians are 100% pure german ? Please apply the same rules in this case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Well yeah but he didn't do any ethnic/reigious targeting, meaning it was a rampage. If he was affilieted with ISIS then it's more "against the west". Heck even the Nice truck terrorist killed a muslim women first, because they don't care, they don't stop and ID you to verify if you are a "valid target" or not.
    He did lure a few Turks and Kosovians into the restaurant though. I doubt it is a coincidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not retarded. African americans still have their "african roots" while German-Iranians are 100% pure german ? Please apply the same rules in this case.
    Well, African Americans are still Americans, we don't see them as half-Africans/half-Americans.

10+ Year Old Account

Because its took much like looking into the mirror

Resident Cosplay Progressive

No, it's fucking retarded. Seriously, you meet someone and they're like "Im Italian-American."

"Oh so you were born in Italy?"

"Nope."

"So you lived in italy?"

"Nope."

"Have you ever been to Italy?"

"Nope"

"Can you speak Italian."

"Nope."

How the fuck is that person in anyway Italian-American? They're fucking American. Stop being thick.

Deleted
    He did lure a few Turks and Kosovians into the restaurant though. I doubt it is a coincidence.
    Maybe because they were in the area and wanted free meals? He didn't specifically lure them, he promised free food for everyone.

Well, African Americans are still Americans, we don't see them as half-Africans/half-Americans.
    In this case the dude has 2 citizenships though and is 2nd generation migrant.

Not a ethnic german, thats all what counts. Iranian (racist against turks?) dude

Deleted
    maybe he was iranian christian anyone knows?