Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Obviously not white. All the people on welfare are obviously lazy fat black people because that is what she was told.
    Our bigot/racist population has certainly increased here of late. It's almost like a recent event energized them.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    So no evidence eh?
    u rite, germany's leftists didn't try to cover up 2000 islamists on new years that had to leak out.

Again, going to call bullshit. They aren't censoring anyone. Let me guess, Foxbot?
    I don't watch tv, let alone the news. Just a girl watching all you idiots bicker amongst yourself with nothing but half-truths to go on.

Infracted - Flaming
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-07-23 at 06:13 AM.

Deleted
    Why would anyone still believe trump is more than a "we got 40%, you faqs"?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I'll take half over zero.
    Or you could just like, stop using such biased news and open your eyes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Almost every analysis I have seen says Hillary has almost no support of Bernie Supporters, who are more willing to vote Third Party or for Donald Trump.
    What analyses are you reading? Every one I read says 60-80% are going to Hillary, and this is Pew and other widely trusted and accurate polling companies. Guessing from your post history, you mostly listen to conservative echo chamber outlets, which post a lot of wishful thinking.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    *sigh* Alright. Let's place a bet. After the DNC convention where Hilary will put forward a progressive agenda and Bernie speaks let's see how the numbers shape up.

I anticipate at least 75% of Bernie supporters declaring they will vote for Hilary after all. Probably more. Especially after the messaging that the RNC had to offer.
    keep anticipating

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Yeah was watching MSNBC and they showed Trump claiming that his speech had the highest ratings ever and then they presented the ratings. Trump is a walking fact free zone.
    Yeah MSNBC the Fox Network for leftist

Voting trump is to sign a certificate of stupidity. But again, every country has its retards. I'm just amazed at the number of them currently in the US.

But ofc fear tends to bring the retard in each one. A century of bad foreign policy, awful pro-gun laws and mentality and one of the worst media in the world did help a bit.
    Last edited by Magemaer; 2016-07-23 at 07:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Said no business person ever...
    Exactly how many times did trump go bankrupt? And how many times did hillary?

You mean the shit that has already been shown to be bullshit? Yeah, that isn't going to cut it.
    Who cares if they're good plans or not? They guy has plans! Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I really don't want to see Trump in power.

But he totally killed it last night. The LGBTQ support and the words of his daughter to women were convincing. And will draw moderates to him. They are good things that will make people overlook the things they do not like. If he keeps this up...
    People who will overlook the fact that he picked Mike Pence as his VP running mate, the same guy who signed into law the religious discrimination bill against the LGBTQ community? That's your actual fucking argument?

Trump is finished... says increasing nervous man for the 174th time this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I think you are overestimating the impact of the VP choice vs her adoption of progressive agenda items and Bernie campaigning for her.
    This, unlike Trump, who rumor has it intends to hand over a significant portion of power over to his VP who is a crackpot religious bigot, Hillary will probably actually be a President instead of a reality TV show star who bankrupts every other thing she touches.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    This, unlike Trump, who rumor has it intends to hand over a significant portion of power over to his VP who is a crackpot religious bigot, Hillary will probably actually be a President instead of a reality TV show star who bankrupts every other thing she touches.
    Its more likely she will do whatever Soros asks of her if we are being honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Four times out of the hundreds of businesses he has owned

Deleted
    It all looked very Nuremberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Trump has never declared bankruptcy... companies he either owned or participated in has. Get it straight cause when you get it wrong you look stupid.

I especially liked how he's going to protect the lgbtq community from foreign oppression and violence. No mention of domestic ones tho. Yep, we're the only ones allowed to beat down our gay Americans, can't let those foreigners take away our jobs.
    Last edited by alt-ithist; 2016-07-23 at 10:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    In all my years of watching presidential nominee speeches I have never seen a more fear mongering speech. Ever. I have not seen a more divisive speech. Trump supporters have no shame.

The buzz amongst Bernie supporters was that even though they weren't going to vote Trump, they may have not voted period and just stayed home. Not any more, they will be voting Clinton all the way now. The whole Republican party have sold their souls. What a complete gong show their convention was. Scott fucking Baio? That's the big name star they said they had?

I sure as fuck got a big Hitler/Mussolini vibe. *Ding* SHAME! *Ding* SHAME! *Ding* SHAME!
    sad thing is Trump only has to win 11 states to get to 271 electoral votes, Yes its a reach to get them but 11 think about that for a moment

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Who cares if they're good plans or not? They guy has plans! Checkmate.
    and right or wrong thats what I want to hear from the people running. IDEA'S not well um lets see um
    I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
    Your pain will set me free

Stitched Up Heart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    I sure as fuck got a big Hitler/Mussolini vibe. *Ding* SHAME! *Ding* SHAME! *Ding* SHAME!
    Well that was quite early for the Godwin's Law...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    All Clinton has to do is to offer them more free stuff. Free education, free meals, free internet, free cellphones, free cars, free houses and they will vote for her.
    Don't overdo: free Wi-Fi and frappuccino is good enough for millennials.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorothusian View Post

Yeah MSNBC the Fox Network for leftist
    Which of course does not change the fact that Trump lied about having the highest rating. Something so trivial and he had to lie about it.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers