Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Hillary Clinton literally had to pay people for online support and troll Bernie Sanders supporters.
    Sadly was known for a long time. Hell, even on MMO-C you can pick a handful of people who likely get paid to shill, seeing how quickly/rabidly they respond, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    *eats popcorn* Great show. I just hope they don't make a tour over here.

10+ Year Old Account
    This kills me, I totally would have voted for Bernie over Hillary which would have meant crossing party lines for me. I know there was speculation that this was happening but to see evidence of it is absolutely ridiculous.

I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention, this is something that really needs to be looked into. Not that it will since the major news networks don't want to report a story that makes them look bad. The DNC should be ashamed.

Also I read that Twitter dropped #DNCLeaks from the trending section of their site even though it was the most talked about topic of the night. Really Twitter? After all the FreeMilo stuff you had to stick your neck out again? In the same week?
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    This kills me, I totally would have voted for Bernie over Hillary which would have meant crossing party lines for me. I know there was speculation that this was happening but to see evidence of it is absolutely ridiculous.

I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention, this is something that really needs to be looked into. Not that it will since the major news networks don't want to report a story that makes them look bad. The DNC should be ashamed.

Also I read that Twitter dropped #DNCLeaks from the trending section of their site even though it was the most talked about topic of the night. Really Twitter? After all the FreeMilo stuff you had to stick your neck out again? In the same week?
    Are you REALLY surprised this isn't getting more attention? C'mon now...
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Are you REALLY surprised this isn't getting more attention? C'mon now...
    I know EXACTLY why it's not getting attention. And no you're right I'm really just more annoyed than surprised.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

I know EXACTLY why it's not getting attention. And no you're right I'm really just more annoyed than surprised.
    Yeah...
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Twitter also stopped people from linking to the WikiLeaks information.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756661339502813185

@jack @support Lots of people saying @Twitter is censoring them from making replies with links to https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/ -- what gives?
    I swear I hope it's true and Twitter gets an extreme amount of backlash, they've annoyed me so much lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Remember when I expressed absolute contempt towards Hillary and her collusion to sabotage Sanders' campaign and then I got dogpiled by Shillary supporters demanding evidence?

And now suddenly it's raining incontrovertible evidence and they are nowhere to be found Funny how it works that way.
    Its always good to draw up plans for differing scenarios. It is called being prepared. No doubt that Hillary has all kinds of people thinking up shit for all kinds of events. Is there evidence that someone drew up a plan in case Hillary lost? Sure is. Plan wasn't needed and there is no evidence to say that Hillary would use this plan anyway.

Simple fact. Hillary won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I think her trolls are still getting paid to troll this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Yep. Which this will not surprise a lot of people. Bernie should withdraw his endorsement. But he won't.
    If he really stood for any of the things he claimed he was for during the election, he would never endorse Hillary. He better come with that endorsement though or Wasserman Schultz will beat him with a stick, just like she helped Hillary beat him in the primaries. Who could even trust these people?

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    It's how she won that continually bites her on the ass.
    Because this "race" shouldn't have been close.

These emails, plus the fact that she's now catering to the GOP base with this idiotic pick for VP (which is showing her hand far too soon. Neither liberal nor independent were a lock, despite Sanders coming out for her....which may change now) The Convention this week should prove most interesting. If Sanders doesn't do a similar move that Cruz did I would be surprised.

It doesn't get more attention because most of the media runs heavy cover for the Dems. Look at the whole Cruz thing. It was all over the media. I was at the gym and CNN re-reported the Cruz speech six times in a one hour period. Yet this news is nowhere to found..... I wonder why?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It's how she won that continually bites her on the ass.
    Because this "race" shouldn't have been close.

These emails, plus the fact that she's now catering to the GOP base with this idiotic pick for VP (which is showing her hand far too soon. Neither liberal nor independent were a lock, despite Sanders coming out for her....which may change now) The Convention this week should prove most interesting. If Sanders doesn't do a similar move that Cruz did I would be surprised.
    He won't do a Cruz. The Dem party demands absolute loyalty so he will fall into line, just watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Its always good to draw up plans for differing scenarios. It is called being prepared. No doubt that Hillary has all kinds of people thinking up shit for all kinds of events. Is there evidence that someone drew up a plan in case Hillary lost? Sure is. Plan wasn't needed and there is no evidence to say that Hillary would use this plan anyway.

Yeah because the odds were clearly not in her favor friom the start...
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    You know to use the term Ted Cruz did I don't see why Sanders Supporters should crawl back to this party like a servile puppy dog and vote for a candidate and party establishment which fucked them over like this. I imagine Jill Stein is looking pretty good right about now.
    Sanders has gotten everything he could have hoped for and more out of his campaign. Hillary has adopted practically his entire platform. He's way across the finish line ahead of his wildest dreams only a few months ago.

The people voting for Sanders are the ones really screwed. The ones who recognize campaign promises don't mean jackshit, and Clinton's "very saavy political shift" is worth exactly nothing. I'm not sure what more Sanders himself could've hoped for from this campaign, other than becoming president himself - but with the political entrenchment Clinton had, that was always impossible.

We're basically back at the "let's wait for the politicians to make themselves liars again" phase. Like we haven't seen that song and dance before.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    "BREAKING NEWS! HILLARY HAD PLANS FOR COMBATING HER POLITICAL RIVAL PRIOR TO WHEN THEY UNITED AGAINST DONALD DUMP!"

...I mean... durr?

What's next big reveal? That Germany had secret plans to attack the USA... up to 1946!? :P
    Maybe you should figure out the difference between the DNC and Hillary campaign before you embarrass yourself further

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Sanders has gotten everything he could have hoped for and more out of his campaign. Hillary has adopted practically his entire platform. He's way across the finish line ahead of his wildest dreams only a few months ago.

The people voting for Sanders are the ones really screwed. The ones who recognize campaign promises don't mean jackshit, and Clinton's "very saavy political shift" is worth exactly nothing. I'm not sure what more Sanders himself could've hoped for from this campaign, other than becoming president himself - but with the political entrenchment Clinton had, that was always impossible.

We're basically back at the "let's wait for the politicians to make themselves liars again" phase. Like we haven't seen that song and dance before.
    You honestly believe Hillary will do anything that Sanders was planning on doing? What's next she'll finally deal with the banks and all the big businesses backing her?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    You honestly believe Hillary will do anything that Sanders was planning on doing? What's next she'll finally deal with the banks and all the big businesses backing her?
    According to most Hillary supporters I know they would believe anything she says. :/

I'm not sure how she got some of these diehard fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Democratic Party has a well publicized system in place to protect (depends how you view it) its party. It doesn't hide this. It didn't hide that Clinton was always the prefered candidate and that Sanders would have an uphill battle. Clinton had most of the super delegates before the primaries took off. There really isn't some sort of conspiracy going on. Sanders also made it clear that his primary goal was to push Clinton (and in turn the rest of the party) more to the left, which he accomplished.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The Democratic Party has a well publicized system in place to protect (depends how you view it) its party. It doesn't hide this. It didn't hide that Clinton was always the prefered candidate and that Sanders would have an uphill battle. Clinton had most of the super delegates before the primaries took off. There really isn't some sort of conspiracy going on. Sanders also made it clear that his primary goal was to push Clinton (and in turn the rest of the party) more to the left, which he accomplished.
    He accomplished that...maybe. We have no proof that Clinton will keep her word and actually move forward with the changes to her platform. She could just as easily be playing this game to win Sanders supporters ,which she's going to have to do in order to beat Trump. At this point with the leaks though, I think she's going to find the task of winning them over to be very difficult. This just validated a lot of what the Sanders fans dislike about politics in general, that the game is rigged and needs to be dealt with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    You mean like Trump paying a whole room of so called supporters, to troll the whole nation? lol
    We shitpost for free m8
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.