Page 81 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    maybe he was iranian christian anyone knows?
    Doesn't really matter, he was crazy and had over the top mental issues. Mass shootings are tragic and inexcusable not matter what the shooter cited as their particular motive.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    In this case the dude has 2 citizenships though and is 2nd generation migrant.

Not a ethnic german, thats all what counts. Iranian (racist against turks?) dude
    Yeah, if the perpetrator wasn't an immigrant, blame it on his parents who were, or their grandparents who were on vacation in a muslim country once. You'll always find a kneejerk-connection to immigration. Not that it does matter in any way, shape or form. That guy was an aryan (lol) german, born and raised there.

https://www.facebook.com/tagesschau/...4380080554407/

"Deed and Perpetrator have no real connection to immigration whatsoever"
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2016-07-23 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Yeah, if the perpetrator wasn't an immigrant, blame it on his parents who were, or their grandparents who were on vacation in a muslim country once. You'll always find a kneejerk-connection to immigration. Not that it does matter in any way, shape or form. That guy was an aryan (lol) german, born and raised there.
    Not a ethnic german. Thats all what matters here. Crime commited by a guy with direct migrationbackground. He even had 2 citizenships.

We ethnic germans are not to blame for (racist?) imported Iranian shooters.

#Notofmyrace #notinmyname
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-07-23 at 12:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Doesn't really matter, he was crazy and had over the top mental issues.
    Same with the tunisian in France, documented mental issues in his homeland. Yet counted as an ISIS member and a terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Media report that he lured his victims into McDonalds through a fake female account, and some of them were Turks and Kosovians, which hints at nationalistic motives, among others.
    Heh. Reading through all this, seeing all the "he was from Iran - must have been due to islamism"-sentiments, thinking that it can't get more stupid at least. It's a kid, with clear personal problems, going the route of ordinary school shootings, for heaven's sake. And then this gem pops out - "hints at nationalistic motives". Well, congratulations for managing to surpass the former crowd in regards to coming up with an absolutely moronic statement, I guess. It's quite a feat after all. Don't think there's any trophy for it though, I'm afraid.

Deleted
    Same with the tunisian in France, documented mental issues in his homeland. Yet counted as an ISIS member and a terrorist.
    Because he was an ISIS affiliate and new radical islamist convert maybe?

Friends say he began attending a mosque in April and recently grew a beard for religious reasons. They say he also began expressing extreme Islamist views and support for Islamic State. Police found images of dead bodies, Osama bin Laden, Mokhtar Belmokhtar, the Islamic State flag and a cover of Charlie Hebdo on his computer, along with links to jihadist websites; he had shown friends an Islamic State beheading video on his phone. His uncle in Tunisia said he heard from a relative that Lahouaiej-Bouhlel was recently indoctrinated by an Algerian Islamic State member in Nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    That's intruiging science. How many "Do you fuck little boys, wildtree?" questions does it take, till you start eyeing a six-year-old?
    Wrong conclusion...
    The correct conclusion, and I made that pretty clear is. How often does on have to face bullying until they resort to violence for retaliation.
    How many such questions will it take, until I'm going to harm you.

Hint.. there's a reason why such things like insult, slander etc are illegal in Germany and subject to criminal code.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Because he was an ISIS affiliate and new radical islamist convert maybe?
    He still had mental issues which we can't deny everything is documented.

He can't be an ISIS affiliate. He is Iranian (Shia) therefore he's not Sunni. Sunni despise Shia.

Not a ethnic german. Thats all what matters here. Crime commited by a guy with direct migrationbackground. He even had 2 citizenships.

At least you are doing ethnic german tradition proud.

Deleted
    I think anyone that sympatizes or is part of ISIS has mental issue. That doesn't excuse them or excuse the ideology that pushes it. If I were to say to a guy with mental issue "go kill X or Y" I would be totally liable regardless if he's sane or not! Yet islam get's away with it, mosques that teach radical views get away with it, imans that preach death to X, Y, Z get away with it...

The vast majority of people with mental health issues don't go on killing sprees. This unfair targeting of the mentally ill is causing a problem - since it reduces the likelihood that people will seek help for such issues (since people will assume that they are just a step away from a killing spree).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    He can't be an ISIS affiliate. He is Iranian (Shia) therefore he's not Sunni. Sunni despise Shia.
    he could also be a christian since he was inspired by Breivik.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Well, as an "ethnic german" myself all I feel when I read his post is external shame (fremdschämen, for my ethnic german zergling friend).

So what?
    Mental or not he was radicalized by ISIS does every one who commits terrorist acts have to be mentally healthy now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Watch me...
    I am German.. I'm as ethnic white as they come even. My family resides in my hometown for 500 years already, without any outside influence any further than 50 km.
    That makes me as pure German as they possibly come from all aspects.
    And I don't agree with zergling at all on that.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Not all Iranians are Shia. Especially the ones who have emigrated.

Secondly, whether he was ISIS or not is completely irrelevant, just like in all other terror acts. You can be an islamic terrorist without waving ISIS flag.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

And this right here is the problem with much of Europe. If a person is born and raised in your country, you never really view them as one of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    Well, as an "ethnic german" myself all I feel when I read his post is external shame (fremdschämen, for my ethnic german zergling friend).
    Don't worry, I wasn't trying to insult Germans. I like German people, just not his kind. But that would be true regardless of his nationality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    I think anyone that sympatizes or is part of ISIS has mental issue. That doesn't excuse them or excuse the ideology that pushes it. If I were to say to a guy with mental issue "go kill X or Y" I would be totally liable regardless if he's sane or not! Yet islam get's away with it, mosques that teach radical views get away with it, imans that preach death to X, Y, Z get away with it...
    Imams that have radical views in Tunisia are jailed and kicked out of mosquees, yet we can't control all of them countries.