Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    And this right here is the problem with much of Europe. If a person is born and raised in your country, you never really view them as one of you.
    Meanwhile in america you still say "Afro american" to people who are born and raised in your country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    He still had mental issues which we can't deny everything is documented.
    Is there, then, a difference between islamism and murderous psychopathic behavior and other serious mental issues?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    So what?
    Mental or not he was radicalized by ISIS does every one who commits terrorist acts have to be mentally healthy now?
    My point was not this or that, but when i asked if the iranian guy was christian, he told me that it doesn't matter cuz he was crazy. So terrorism only applies to muslims right?

Here's a quote by the Guardian's live updates site updated 14 minutes ago as of me writing this:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...ng-centre-live

Ten people have been killed – including the gunman – and at least 16 injured in a shooting at a shopping mall in the German city of Munich.

Here is what we know so far:

- The gunman has been identified as an 18-year-old with dual German and Iranian nationality, who was born in Munich.

- The shooting started at 5.52pm when gunshots were fired at a McDonald’s near the large Olympia shopping centre (OEZ) in the northern Moosach area of the Bavarian capital.

- Nine people were killed at the shopping centre, according to police. Police said a body, found about 1 km (0.6 miles) from the scene, was found to be that of the attacker.

- The deceased were aged between 13 and 45 and included three women and seven men, including the shooter.

- A video that has since gone viral on social media later appeared to show a gunman firing a pistol on the rooftop car park of the shopping centre and engaging in a furious shouting match with a bystander, during which he said: “I am German!”

- A major police operation, including elite anti-terror units, was launched in the city, Germany’s third biggest. Police initially said that based on various witness reports, they were hunting up to three suspects armed with rifles who may have been involved in shootings at multiple locations.

- Munich central station was closed and evacuated and the underground system and bus network were also suspended. The transport network has since been re-opened and is returning to normal.

- The shooter had conducted research into mass shootings and does not appear to have had links to Islamic State, a police press conference has heard.

- He was not a refugee but born in Munich, had mental health issues and does not appear to have been politically motivated.

- The gunman shot used an unlicenced Glock 17 semi-automatic pistol and had a bag with 300 rounds of ammunition.

- Police have searched the shooter’s flat and found nothing to suggest links to terror groups but they did find materials about spree-shootings, including a book called Amok im Kopf: Warum Schüler töten. The English title of which is “Why Kids Kill: Inside the Minds of School Shooters”.

- Munich police investigator Robert Heimberger said it appears reports of a fake Facebook post being sent to lure victims are correct. It appears the shooter hacked a Facebook account and sent a message urging people to come to the mall for a free giveaway at McDonald’s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Not all Iranians are Shia. Especially the ones who have emigrated.

Secondly, whether he was ISIS or not is completely irrelevant, just like in all other terror acts. You can be an islamic terrorist without waving ISIS flag.
    Except...
    Out kiddo is not your common political terrorist.

He's instead part of the likes of people like
    Walter Seifert, Sebastian Bosse, Karel Charva, Robert Steinhäuser, Tim Kretschmer, Adam Lanza, Dylan Klebold, Eric Harris, and for some kicks we throw Breivik into it too.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Meanwhile in america you still say "Afro american" to people who are born and raised in your country.
    Most people just say fucking black, and they aren't viewed as any less American. Where in Europe it's like Japan.,.. Except maybe the UK.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimu View Post
    It depends on their behavior. If they're good and abide by our rules, are educated, then we generally accept them. But they are still ethnically foreign, and will continue to be so until they mix with the native blood and eventually become one of us.

It's complicated and varies from person to person, depending on their behavior and appearance.

But, if you behave like this shooter, then of course you are not welcome here.
    That's stupid "If you're good and were born and raised here, you get to be bestowed the great honor of being one of us, because we are allllll good! But if you're bad, no fuck you even if you were born and raised here, we don't like bad people of your kind, because all of us are great."

This right here is why America is ahead when it comes to anything related to minorities, the majority view everyone as America especially when they're born and raised in this country. Even if they're the first generation to be born and raised in this country. Meanwhile, over there it doesn't matter if your family has been there for 60 years if you look different or speak a different language, well.. "not one of us".
    Last edited by Themius; 2016-07-23 at 12:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    No, it's fucking retarded. Seriously, you meet someone and they're like "Im Italian-American."

"Oh so you were born in Italy?"

"Nope."

"So you lived in italy?"

"Nope."

"Have you ever been to Italy?"

"Nope"

"Can you speak Italian."

"Nope."

How the fuck is that person in anyway Italian-American? They're fucking American. Stop being thick.
    Well, Americans usually like to talk about their ancestry. "My grand-grandpa was Russian!", "I have Italian ancestry", "I have a bit of Irish in me"... It isn't something important, it is just something people like to mention every now and then. Since the country is built by immigrants, it is not uncommon for people to greet new Americans like this:
    "Where are you from?"
    "I'm from Germany."
    "Germany? Wow! A niece of my grand-grandma lived in Germany."
    Just a pointless silly small talk.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Maybe because they were in the area and wanted free meals? He didn't specifically lure them, he promised free food for everyone.
    Hmm, fair point.

In this case the dude has 2 citizenships though and is 2nd generation migrant.

Not a ethnic german, thats all what counts. Iranian (racist against turks?) dude
    As I understand, he was born in Germany and got German citizenship as a result, while retaining Iranian citizenship as their parent's son. Regardless of what his ethnicity is, he has lived his entire life in Germany, so in my eyes he is definitely German and not Iranian - German with Iranian roots, but still.

Well, it just refers to their race, but they are not seen differently from other Americans. Well, they are by some, but they definitely aren't seen as foreigners - if anything, some people see them as another group of Americans, but still Americans.

I can't imagine anyone who will say something like, "You are an African-American. You are partially American, partially African". It won't be even insulting, it will be just like, "WTF, bro, what have you been smoking?" I mean, almost all people here have European, African, Asian, other roots - it doesn't make sense to separate anyone based on their ancestry.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I'm interested in seeing if he follows this pattern that is the same as the terrorist who attacked the Canadian parliament building, the bar in Orlando and the promenade in Nice. He will have lived a checkered life with petty crime, drug abuse and possibly some forays into homosexuality.

One day he hits bottom, maybe his friends and family leave him, he starts looking for redemption. The problem with Islam is martyrdom is one of the few paths to redemption.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

fucking foreigners even taking away our shooting rampages

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    I don't believe that inequality will make people murder people who have done nothing wrong to them
    She says, blatantly ignoring that this is what just happened, apparently...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Anyone who thinks this guy supports Breuvik is an idiot.

Breivik was against Left Wing Muslim integration policies. Thats why he killed the future left wing leaders.

This Muslim guy was against Breiviks ideaologies. Thats why he killed Western civilians on the 5 year annual.

Jesus Christ have mercy if anyone thinks this is not the main reason for these attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    She says, blatantly ignoring that this is what just happened, apparently...
    The motives are still not known. It could be that it has nothing to do with anything real, just a person with mental issues snapping. So let's not make rash conclusions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leftwingcucks View Post

Breivik was against Left Wing Muslim integration policies. Thats why he killed the future left wing leaders.

This Muslim guy was against Breiviks ideaologies. Thats why he killed Western civilians on the 5 year annual.

Jesus Christ have mercy if anyone thinks this is not the main reason for these attacks.
    Are mods sleeping?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Taken from the allmighty urbandictionary:

Cuck

"A demasculated Millenial liberal male who often speaks of white privilege and modern feminism. Blames white men for all of the world's problems. "

Aka, the anti-white white male. So in short: Everyone uses it without proper context.
    Wait, so when white dudes blame Germany for blowing Europe up with the recent invasion, they are the cucks? So when they call us normal people cucks, it's really the other way around? God, life must be so complicated yet so simple at the same time for degenerates...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account

look who's back...
    Doesn't matter how often you come back tho, the kid still won't be a Muslim. No matter how hard you try.

- - - Updated - - -

German government want to protect the integrity of their multiculturalist immigration policy, so they are twisting the motivation of the attacker to the far right in order to try and red pill the anti immigration xenophobes.
    Did you come up with that all by yourself, or did you have some help by those voices?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    Here's a quote by the Guardian's live updates site updated 14 minutes ago as of me writing this:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...ng-centre-live
    How the gunman get his firearm? And I thought he also had a long rifle? What type was it? Not familiar with Germany's gun laws.

Also as a reminder, the Orlando shooter was born in the US, but certainly had ties with Islamic terrorists. Or as a min. sympathy for them.

German government want to protect the integrity of their multiculturalist immigration policy, so they are twisting the motivation of the attacker to the far right in order to try and red pill the anti immigration xenophobes.
    Can we talk about a minimum 100 post limit? These children had way more attention than they deserve and they're dragging the thread out pointlessly with wild and unconstructive posting.

Thats why he killed Western civilians on the 5 year annual.
    Are Kosovars still Western ? Different perspective I guess for a Muslim.

What's up with all these xenophobes posting on dummy accounts?

10+ Year Old Account
    We have no proof of that.
    No proof of what?
    That you got some voices in your head, telling you funny conspiracy theories? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    How the gunman get his firearm? And I thought he also had a long rifle? What type was it? Not familiar with Germany's gun laws.

Also as a reminder, the Orlando shooter was born in the US, but certainly had ties with Islamic terrorists. Or as a min. sympathy for them.
    He only had a handgun, longrifle was just something the eyewitnesses told the police... random people dont know the difference between a rifle and a handgun apparently.

The gun was illegal obtained. Registry number was removed, probably bought it from blackmarket or darkwebshops.