Page 85 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Oh it is projection indeed, because you've been doing this non stop to EVERYONE who disagreed with you. Remember the whole video incident for example? I have no idea who Eskimu is nor do I care about him. What bothers me way more is your complete lack of argumentation in general. Which because of the moderation here is allowed to happen where others would get infracted and shortly after banned for it, because you're not particularly good at "implying" if you thought that was what you were doing.
    You seem to be confused.

I'm not arguing anything. I don't care who this kid is, I don't care what religion he is, I'm not here to make a statement about immigration.

I was laughing at one village idiot for his spam posts from CSN, which is when you decided to join the "argument" because you thought I was claiming the attack was a right-wing Neo-nazi attack. And now you seem to think laughing at Eskimu for calling me a "traitor to my race" is another argument.

You're clearly paying no fucking attention to the thread, you're trying to start shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Indeed. It doesn't help a depressed person if he's treated as a potential mass murderer. A peron who's actually depressed stays at home and avoids human contact, and certainly isn't planning to carry out a massacre (they are more likely to commit suicide alone in quiet). It takes some extra catalyst, such as religion or political ideology (or genuine psychosis) to start killing.

But as always, the weakest get sacrificed first when Islam needs to be whitewashed.
    Depressed people vary in behavior, the cliche that they stay home is not true. There is a wide and complicated range of behaviors of depressed and mentally ill people including looking really happy and hyper. The United States has a rather long list of mentally ill people going on shooting sprees I never see anyone blame Christianity for them snapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimu View Post
    Yea yeah, you SWJ cucks with your ifs and buts.

Oh, and by the way, if he was a well integrated German, his brown skin was probably the cause for his depression and hatred towards native Germans because he would understand and realise it was the only thing preventing him from being 100% legit German, it was the only thing holding him back.

He probably felt trapped under a glass ceiling
    You don't know anything about me you daft imbecile.

Yet somehow he's still a "Right wing terrorist" and "Nationalistic monster", with the press changing his name from Ali David Sonboly to David S. Because it fits the narrative better.
    I noticed this too: first newschannel: "his name is "Ali Sonboly"", changed to next newschannel "What caused David S. to go on rampage".

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    Iran is one of the most religious countries in the world.
    So don't hold your breath on him not being Muslim.
    Iran is, but most of the Iranians that left left specifically because of that.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    A founding member of the EU will just leave at the drop of a hat because...?

- - - Updated - - -
    Its perfectly possible for a depressed person to harbor a very hatefull view towards the world.
    Because.....

Democracy.

Thats how us Brits did it.

Either that or the Authoritarian Left will dictate control. In which case, expect the Berlin wall to go up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimu View Post
    He is still ethnically Iranian, not a drop of German blood in him.

His Iranian skin colour, culture, religion and genetics are still prevalent and influenced him to commit this attack, in many small ways over time since his birth.
    FBI will be knocking on the door any moment now.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    What is "SJW cuck"? Is it a new term kids in kindergarten call each other nowadays?
    If you are white, then its something that you are.

If you are not white, then you inspire them.

Cucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Y

You're clearly paying no fucking attention to the thread, you're trying to start shit.
    This is the MMO-C forums in a nuttshell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leftwingcucks View Post
    Because.....

Democracy.

Thats how us Brits did it.

Either that or the Authoritarian Left will dictate control. In which case, expect the Berlin wall to go up again.
    Source the majority is in favor of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    This is the MMO-C forums in a nuttshell.

- - - Updated - - -

Source the majority is in favor of it?
    The referendum?

Frankly so many people treat each other with so little regard it is healthy for the species that occasionally one of the more sane ones makes a point of showing that it isn't okay to do. I mean, sucks for the families of the dead kids but on the whole no one really cares about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    So from what I can gather he was born and raised in Germany but his parents/ancestors were of middle eastern decent so he couldn't really fit in and he was mentally ill/depressed?

Okey that sucks but it also seems like he was trying to lure as many people into his death trap which is pretty fucked up and sick.
    He is also a second generation right wing nationalist, born into a foreign culture, he didnt fit in, and blamed far right Western movements, such as Anders Breivik for his problems.

Therefore dead German people.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    The guy was mentally ill. He was looking up all kind of mass shootings in advance, he was reading up on psychologists accounts of these events and their interpretation. As much as either side would love to peddle their narrative her, neither should reasonably be able to. Yet somehow he's still a "Right wing terrorist" and "Nationalistic monster", with the press changing his name from Ali David Sonboly to David S. Because it fits the narrative better.
    Yet isn't interesting that when a liberal or minority or Muslim commit a crime, it is never because of mental illness? Mental illness is reserved for when a conservative or white or Christian commit such crimes.

And, out of curiosity, what mental illness was the young man inflicted with? An argument can be made that anyone killing another has some kind of mental illness. It is as lazy of an argument as blaming an ideology or race or religion at large.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    And, out of curiosity, what mental illness was the young man inflicted with? An argument can be made that anyone killing another has some kind of mental illness. It is as lazy of an argument as blaming an ideology or race or religion at large.
    "Rage".
    Rage over something that we are not allowed to know.

but we know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Depressed people vary in behavior, the cliche that they stay home is not true. There is a wide and complicated range of behaviors of depressed and mentally ill people including looking really happy and hyper.
    I'm aware of that, more than the average person. And it annoys me when media keeps labeling all madmen as "depressed" without a more accurate diagnosis. I know such things go way over the average journalist's head, but still.

The United States has a rather long list of mentally ill people going on shooting sprees I never see anyone blame Christianity for them snapping.
    Maybe because they usually don't shout "Christ is great!" when they start shooting? For some reason Muslims always shout "Allahu akbar" when they go violent.

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    "Rage".
    Rage over something that we are not allowed to know.

but we know.
    You know what, exactly? The clip we heard earlier was confirmed authentic, and strongly suggests that the young man was bullied, and blamed Turks for his being bullied. So it sounds like general teen angst about bullies taken to an extreme due to depression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftwingcucks View Post
    The referendum?
    Germany did not have one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    But it is retarded.
    I don't see people calling Trump "German-American" even though he's a 3rd generation immigrant.
    Especially when people see him as a "real" American.
    Then why the need to call someone an "African-American"?
    It seems to me that the ones who use the term most are black Americans themselves, who often even refer to themselves as "niggers" or "niggas".

It seems like some newspapers want to get called "Lügenpresse"... why else would they report the attacker as "David S." when David is his second name and his real first name is Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    It seems like some newspapers want to get called "Lügenpresse"... why else would they report the attacker as "David S." when David is his second name and his real first name is Ali.
    Perhaps he went by David to try to fit in? I know a lot of second or third generation people that have an ethnic first name that use a more common name for their homeland instead.