Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Just as anecdotal as any of the shit you type out. You always had the option to make PL groups. YOu're just forcing your ideals on people, which is wrong in this case.
    You know what isn't anecdotal.

The fact blizzard seen the old system as a problem and then decided to change it. If everything was rainbows they wouldn't have changed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Its been taken away. I often don't PuG with my Guild. I form groups with 1-3 friends and PuG the rest on ML ... (and have literally never ninjad a thing)
    Then be pissed that those who did ninja loot ruined the system.

Accept the system at hand or take ur friends with you on ur guild run.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Also since LFR can reward up to max ilvl of the current tier you can just do that.
    And there is another stupid move that is going to throw droves of scrubs into the group finder with ilvl that is going to get them invited and skills that will get them ridiculed.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Use trade chat and get people from your server.
    And that changes what exactly ? Density intensifies.
    The fact blizzard seen the old system as a problem and then decided to change it. If everything was rainbows they wouldn't have changed it.
    They change things for a lot of reasons this one being that people are incapable and retarded and have to be hand held but don't pretend there wasn't a choice to not join groups with reserved items.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-07-23 at 02:22 PM.

If you allow him in ur group he has just as much equal right to loot as anyone else. If he is wiping ur group 10 times on Mannoroth then kick him and replace him.

If you allow him to stay and ur group gets the kill he has just as much right to loot as anyone else.
    No.

You get what you put into it. I always made it very clear that people who were CLEARLY (so no stupid "wah u did 2k less dps!!!" things, but constant fucking up the same basic mechanic) underperforming were not getting loot on that specific boss, and could leave if they weren't okay with it. Some people didn't leave because they liked the group etc. and it was fine the next boss. Some people have problems with specific bosses, and that is fine.

Rewarding a player regardless of how well they did is a stupid system and just breeds the entitled people that are plaguing the game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    And there is another stupid move that is going to throw droves of scrubs into the group finder with ilvl that is going to get them invited and skills that will get them ridiculed.
    Go to there armory check there acheivement's and judge if they are good or not.

Your problem is you want guild quality players in PUGS.... That just isn't going to happen unless you put some work into it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    And that changes what exactly ? Density intensifies.
    Clearly the salt is killing your brain if you couldn't understand what I said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    No.
    Ummmm yes and if you don't like it don't pug. If you take 25 people into HFC and get a kill they are all entitled to the loot.

Blizzard has spoken and agree's, ether unsub or don't use LFG.

Fixed this quote for ya
    Allowing a player to control loot is a stupid system and just breeds the entitled people that are plaguing the game right now.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

You know what isn't anecdotal.

- - - Updated - - -

Then be pissed that those who did ninja loot ruined the system.

Accept the system at hand or take ur friends with you on ur guild run.
    Ironically, if players weren't using the PL PuG system, isn't that evidence that players don't like it much?

if you couldn't understand what I said.
    No I just say claiming a pug system limiting yourself to the low population of each individual server is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by kooz View Post
    ML is only good for serious progression raiding guilds.
    Completely agree. No one who isn't running a tight schedule guI'll should be doing master loot. Trust the system guys. Master loot pugs re the reason so many pieces get ninjad
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Ironically, if players weren't using the PL PuG system, isn't that evidence that players don't like it much?
    Players was using it but many more was using ML to take loot for themselves.

This system is in effect right now and yet there is still group's in LFG doing all kinds of content. So clearly the new system is working and your doom and gloom about people not using it didn't happen.

So clearly the new system is working
    Wod was great people clearly played it. Lfr in wod was great people certainly used it hurr durr.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    They didn't take anything away. You can still use ML just make sure 80% of ur raid is guldies.
    That doesn't work for PUGs though.

I think what will happen (assuming Blizzard don't cave in to the pressure and revert this change) is that PUG groups will start running need/greed and inform people what is reserved, but an add-on will emerge that will allow PUG leaders to maintain a blacklist database of players/accounts who ninja loot. That way is somebody ninjas a reserved item or tries too then they get banned from the PUG scene.

Deleted
    I see alot of ATTEMPTS in the ground finder to get groups going at the minute, but when I refresh, like 2 people has joined 2/20 pugs on the list every 5 minutes. This won't last long. TBH, as a Mythic raider, I ONLY joined pugs with ML if I had the option, even on alts, for the higher overall chance of getting something useful from manual rolling as my RNG is ass (17 pairs of Hot-Rolled Iron Bracers from a total of 32 Mythic caches... >.>)

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    fixed now

/10char
    Hurts good guilds ability to sell carries.

Players was using it but many more was using ML to take loot for themselves.

This system is in effect right now and yet there is still group's in LFG doing all kinds of content. So clearly the new system is working and your doom and gloom about people not using it didn't happen.
    So "many more" were using ML to steal loot? How does that even make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    That doesn't work for PUGs though.

I think what will happen (assuming Blizzard don't cave in to the pressure and revert this change) is that PUG groups will start running need/greed and inform people what is reserved, but an add-on will emerge that will allow PUG leaders to maintain a blacklist database of players/accounts who ninja loot. That way is somebody ninjas a reserved item or tries too then they get banned from the PUG scene.
    Good Luck. At best they will just blacklist players so they can't see them but those players will still find groups. Such a system isn't even new and has been used by guilds for years.

Make 80% of your group guild members or accept the PL system.

I think what people on the personal loot side of things fail to understand is a lot of us on the master loot side of things aren't talking about Raid leading, we're talking about only pugging into master loot raids. That option is completely gone for us now, blizz basically gave us the finger. We have no option to pug now whether it be on off nights or that we're the type that doesn't do guilds.

Before the change both sides had options, now one side has zero.

So "many more" were using ML to steal loot? How does that even make sense?
    Clearly it was a problem or blizzard would have done nothing.....

They changed the system so clearly it was a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Hurts good guilds ability to sell carries.
    No it doesn't because most guilds only carrie 2-3 people at a time. You can still do this because it still fills the 80% requirement.

Never saw a point in having ML in pugs anyways. Good change by Blizzard.

Gonna add another awesome thing that people didn't mention (probably), is now the group can finally keep pulling trash and advance rather than sit on the corpse of the boss for 3 min and wait until the loot is distributed for some odd reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I think what people on the personal loot side of things fail to understand is a lot of us on the master loot side of things aren't talking about Raid leading, we're talking about only pugging into master loot raids. That option is completely gone for us now, blizz basically gave us the finger. We have no option to pug now whether it be on off nights or that we're the type that doesn't do guilds.

Before the change both sides had options, now one side has zero.
    You can still pug just fine, you just can't take all the loot u want. Everyone is on equal ground now.

This problem appeared ages ago. Every player in PUG raid have been assuming MS>OS loot rules since Vanillar. But RLs started to Ninja-loot gear and Blizzard refused to do anything about it - instead of setting MS>OS as default loot rules, when other loot rules aren't explicitly specified, Blizzard said, that by default RL can do, whatever he wants instead. And recently this problem became really serious. So, we got, what we wanted - ML is completely disabled in PUG raids. This isn't best solution, yeah. I don't really understand, why Blizzard can't implement loot rule voting? Because if ML would be possible, if all players would vote for it, RLs would kick players for refusing to do it? Yeah. But current solution is better, than we had in the past.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.