Page 88 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renyo View Post
    He was not a refugge or an immigrant. He was born in Germany and got treatment for a form of depression.
    My bad his Islamic parents did a poor jobb raising their German son.

Quote Originally Posted by Againstterrorism View Post
    I would say so, yes.

The extreme right though. Dont confuse the two.

I dont support the extreme right or extreme left.

They are both fucking retarded groups of nonsense people.
    So Bush, in your mind, is extreme right?

Jesus Christ, I had someone else the other day arguing that Bush wasn't really on the right at all. What the fuck is up with people?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    What the fuck is up with people?
    Trolling is lots of fun to some people? And theres no end of saps to bait...

Just throwing it out there, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeden View Post
    They probably weren't Islamic, or if they were Muslim, they probably weren't particularly religious. A large percentage of Iranians that left Iran after the Shah was removed did so because they were very, very secular.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Pretty sure that will be discarded as irrelevant. But good luck.
    He was a second generation Muslim.

Its not irrelevant at all since its likely his private dwellings had heavy Islamic teachings.

- - - Updated - - -

So Bush, in your mind, is extreme right?

Jesus Christ, I had someone else the other day arguing that Bush wasn't really on the right at all. What the fuck is up with people?
    Nope.

I wasnt talking about Bush.

I was talking about the extremists who flew the plane.

That will teach you to presume huh.

He was a second generation Muslim.

Its not irrelevant at all since its likely his private dwellings had heavy Islamic teachings.
    That's not even a little bit true. Not all Iranian migrants are Muslim, and most that are aren't very religious.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope.

I wasnt talking about Bush.

I was talking about the extremists who flew the plane.

That will teach you to presume huh.
    You're changing tracks, then, because in the case of this attack you blamed the government, but in the case of the other attack you blame the actors. Be fucking consistent.

That's not even a little bit true. Not all Iranian migrants are Muslim, and most that are aren't very religious.

- - - Updated - - -

You're changing tracks, then, because in the case of this attack you blamed the government, but in the case of the other attack you blame the actors. Be fucking consistent.
    I analyse on a per scenario basis.

I dont standardise every answer.

Therefore i am consistently dynamic.

/bows

Thomas de Maiziere said he "Has not lived a religious life". There are many Iranians living in Germany that are not very religious or even atheistic.

Deleted
    They probably weren't Islamic, or if they were Muslim, they probably weren't particularly religious. A large percentage of Iranians that left Iran after the Shah was removed did so because they were very, very secular.
    David as the guy's second name with its strong jewish tradition is also an indicator the parents were most likely secular or even critical of Islam. He wouldn't be the first religious nuthead with secular parents, but it doesn't look too likely with what we know now.

Deleted
    I thought everyone fleeing here was secular thats why they fled from their Islamic countries, still they cheer on the streets for Erdogan even in my City here last weekend, waving their disgusting Islamic flag. Fuck our safety as long as we can get some cheap P C point letting everyone know how good we are.

I'm Sorry i want to see and interact with swedes in Sweden and germans in Germany if i wanted to interact with Turks i'd go to Turkey. When in our history has it worked out well with different ethnicities in the same country/empire? Hello Austria-Hungary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You don't get to make your own definition of what it means to be German.
    If you live in China with a chinese citizenship, it doesn't mean you're chinese. Try telling people in China you are chinese just because you were born there, even though you live in a completely different culture (because you just hang out with your immigrant europeans in this case).

I thought everyone fleeing here was secular thats why they fled from their Islamic countries, still they cheer on the streets for Erdogan even in my City here last weekend, waving their disgusting Islamic flag. Fuck our safety as long as we can get some cheap P C point letting everyone know how good we are.

I'm Sorry i want to see and interact with swedes in Sweden and germans in Germany if i wanted to interact with Turks i'd go to Turkey. When in our history has it worked out well with different ethnicities in the same country/empire? Hello Austria-Hungary.
    Iranians are not Turks. Iranians usually do not wave the Turkish flag and shout Erdogan on the streets.

I feel sorry you live in a society where your leaders make policy that is borderline genocide to their own people.

Question is.....what are you going to do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    If you live in China with a chinese citizenship, it doesn't mean you're chinese. Try telling people in China you are chinese just because you were born there, even though you live in a completely different culture (because you just hang out with your immigrant europeans in this case).
    Chinese (noun)

2. a native or inhabitant of China, or a person of Chinese descent.

Yes, yes it does. You're not ethnically Chinese, but you are Chinese by citizenship.

Deleted
    Iranians are not Turks. Iranians usually do not wave the Turkish flag and shout Erdogan on the streets.
    I know? Did i say that? Ofcourse they were Turks waving their red islamic flag, i thought that was pretty self-explanatory...

Chinese (noun)

Yes, yes it does. You're not ethnically Chinese, but you are Chinese by citizenship.
    Tell this to the chinese people.

Deleted
    Btw the very same group who waved and cheered for Erdogan last weekend are the same who stood in Stockholm screaming "Death to the Armenian dogs" I thought the once who fled here had enough of hate and wars, i guess not.

You're completely ignoring his point on purpose. Turks are supposedly very secular as well yet they worship Erdogan and Islam in extreme blindness.

I analyse on a per scenario basis.

I dont standardise every answer.

Therefore i am consistently dynamic.

/bows
    It appears he was a victim of bullying and heavily researched student revenge attacks.

You should probably just back out the door while you're bowing. Your dynamic nature doesn't seem to be able to process information you haven't conjured up within your own brain.

Chinese (noun)

I guess I'm a Guamanian even though I was born in a military base hospital and stayed there for less than half a year.