Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Why would I go through all that hassle and heart ache when I can just say "It was nice knowing you, all the best, but we both want different things, take care".

And no, if you're actually romantically interested in someone, you don't just want to fuck them.

There's a difference between romantically interested and just wanting to get your dick wet.
    It was meant to be a joke. I was agreeing with your statement earlier, and also agree with this one.
    Last edited by MAGAmobile; 2016-07-22 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zolok2.0 View Post
    People ask me why I'm such an asshole to women, but it's because I'm sick of being lead on. Like what the fuck is the purpose of that shit? Is it just to get your ego boner and be like bruh I totally just friendzoned this guy who is really attractive
    You're not an asshole.

Just some common shit that men have to put up with from white knights.

7+ Year Old Account
    People ask me why I'm such an asshole to women, but it's because I'm sick of being lead on. Like what the fuck is the purpose of that shit? Is it just to get your ego boner and be like bruh I totally just friendzoned this guy who is really attractive
    They get off on the power rush. Think about it: You are in high demand, and you can tell people off with no penalty. Isn't that wonderful?

as you are i once was; as i am you will be

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Friendzone is a form of torture, many times leading on is attached to the friendzone. Only torment awaits, just abandon the person if you're friendzoned.
    I have never witnessed anyone being friend zoned really.
    Or is that a bit like some of those weird guys we all have/used to have in class that orbit girls (way out of their league) and constantly try to please them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems illogical to be an asshole to a group of people, just because some of them mistreated you. Although understandable, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaganfindel View Post
    Friendzoning isn't something people do to other people; everyone who ever landed in the friendzone put themselves there.

Someone who keeps putting energy into a relationship they know isn't going where they want it to go is making a choice.

Nobody "made you" sad. Someone gave you less than you wanted, and you felt sad about it. Then you kept going back for more sadness on the faint hope that attraction would somehow spontaneously occur. Take responsibility for your own feelings.
    This x100,000,000

I hate it when people whine about the "friendzone" there is no zone in which you are trapped and forced to be in. Figure out how to keep your emotions controlled and ask the person out or what have you, if they say yes then awesome. If they say no, which is an answer you'll likely get if you're the type of person to whine about the "friendzone" in the first place, accept the friendship and move on--or stop hanging around them and move past it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    This x100,000,000

I hate it when people whine about the "friendzone" there is no zone in which you are trapped and forced to be in. Figure out how to keep your emotions controlled and ask the person out or what have you, if they say yes then awesome. If they say no, which is an answer you'll likely get if you're the type of person to whine about the "friendzone" in the first place, accept the friendship and move on--or stop hanging around them and move past it.
    Yeah but there's two types of friendzone I guess. The first being where a dude develops a huge crush on a girl who has absolutely no feelings for him and then he bitches about being in the friendzone. The second is being lead on. Where the girl flirts and treats the friendship as a relationship and you may even fuck around a few times then she hits you with the let's just be friends and by this point you're already halfway on the line so you have a legitimate excuse to be sad. The latter keeps happening to me so I just usually won't text girls back, ignore them, or I'll be really sarcastic and/or short to them in person

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

I feel really bad actually. I'm not sure which is worse:

1. When you go on a first date and feel nothing but they are really into it;
    2. When you just know them from friends/work/school and they are really into you and you aren't.

Very sad all around.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    You can't friendzone anybody. Firendzone is always mutual.

7+ Year Old Account
    Meh, everyone is in the friend zone. The difference is whether or not you agree to be intimate. Deciding to no longer be intimate shouldn't really be a big deal. If it is to them, it's probably a good thing you made that decision. Over-sensitive people are bat-shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Meh, everyone is in the friend zone. The difference is whether or not you agree to be intimate. Deciding to no longer be intimate shouldn't really be a big deal. If it is to them, it's probably a good thing you made that decision. Over-sensitive people are bat-shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Girrag View Post
    You can't friendzone anybody. Firendzone is always mutual.
    Fundamental misunderstandings of phrases.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Yeah but there's two types of friendzone I guess. The first being where a dude develops a huge crush on a girl who has absolutely no feelings for him and then he bitches about being in the friendzone. The second is being lead on. Where the girl flirts and treats the friendship as a relationship and you may even fuck around a few times then she hits you with the let's just be friends and by this point you're already halfway on the line so you have a legitimate excuse to be sad. The latter keeps happening to me so I just usually won't text girls back, ignore them, or I'll be really sarcastic and/or short to them in person
    don't know about others, but when I rejected someone after essentially dating them (unless fucking around and flirting means something else nowadays?) is if it wasn't working out for me. mostly fucking around not being all that great. which, I happen to think is fair. I'm not obligated to tolerate bad sex. but... in that vein... if this keeps happening to you, you have to ask yourself couple of questions. do you keep gravitating to manipulative women if it keeps happening to you? if the answer is yes - maybe its time to reexamine what you are attracted to and maybe try dating out of your usual "type" or.... maybe you are not so great at fucking around and that's why they keep rejecting you. in that case - well, if you actualy care about your partners pleasure, techniques can be learned. if you don't really care, than.. there's your problem.

but seriously... not all relationships work out. being broken up with, becasue for whatever reason it didn't work out? is not a friendzone. its a breakup. (and wanting to remain friends doesn't make it a friendzone either. its wanting to keep in touch with a person you like, but who didn't quite fit in a romantic/sexual/whatever sense)
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2016-07-23 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    do you keep gravitating to manipulative women if it keeps happening to you? if the answer is yes - maybe its time to reexamine what you are attracted to and maybe try dating out of your usual "type"
    Yeah see that's my problem, I don't go for the ones who throw themselves at me. I go for the ones who play with me and make it really difficult because once I get them it makes it feel like such an achievement. I guess that's the price I pay

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

10+ Year Old Account
    The first isn't a "friendzone", it's a guy getting a crush on a girl and then being rejected because she didn't feel the same when he made a move. Or he doesn't make a move and then traps himself in a weird emotional vortex with the expectation that... "Well maybe one day if I keep being the same type of person around her she'll make a move...she'll finally just understand..." That's just self-deluded obsession.

The second isn't a friendzone in any sense of the word. They aren't a friend and they aren't putting you into a zone. If someone is leading you on you can generally tell by looking out for the red flags. A lot of the responses you say you give to people that "lead you on" is petty, small, and a waste of energy on your part. Especially the being short and really sarcastic to them.

If they are really some cunt who's emotionally puppeteering you, then fuck them. Stop talking to them, stop associating yourself with them. By acting how you do towards them you're just giving them more power in recognizing the effect they had on you. Apathy hurts people like that much much more than being an asshole to them, deserved or not. If you find that this sort of thing is consistently happening to you, then either how you interact with women is the problem and you aren't able to recognize that, or you just haven't been tracking the red flags that that type of person gives off and don't recognize that with new women you meet. Or some combination thereof.

Regardless, there is no such thing as the friendzone.

In my opinion.
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2016-07-24 at 05:54 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Fundamental misunderstandings of phrases.
    I understand the phrase just fine. I just happen to find the "feelz" bit of the whole thing trite. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Genuinely curious
    No, because I'm in a committed relationship.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama