Page 91 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    He self identified as a German. He corrected someone, in video, who called him a foreigner. You seem to be desperately clinging to figments of your imagination. Your time may be better served trying to figure out why you're doing that.
    People claimed the Pulse shooter aligning with ISIS before the slaughter was nonsense. I'd say him identifying as German is in the same category.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    He self identified as a German. He corrected someone, in video, who called him a foreigner. You seem to be desperately clinging to figments of your imagination. Your time may be better served trying to figure out why you're doing that.

- - - Updated - - -

That whole account seems odd to me. It's based off of a supposed eyewitness who claimed he came out of a bathroom and started killing children while saying it.

I make it no secret that i want to purge the extreme left and bring them back to the sensible middle.

Their policies are getting people killed.

You may want to ask yourself why you dont support life saving actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    People claimed the Pulse shooter aligning with ISIS before the slaughter was nonsense. I'd say him identifying as German is in the same category.
    It's caught on video, and has been authenticated by police. You can even hear the police firing gunshots in the background toward the end of the video.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    It's caught on video, and has been authenticated by police. You can even hear the police firing gunshots in the background toward the end of the video.
    And he pledged allegiance in a 911 call. Same difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    One person on CNN.

Nobody is shitting on anyone here.
    They are being aided according to international agreements made by right and left-winged governments.

Apparently not, since the right-winged German government is taking in refugees.
    Just like our right government is doing it.
    And how 20 years ago our right-winged government was taking in immigrants.

But I get you two people.
    Everything that you don't like is somehow "left".
    That's a very far-right thing of you to say!
    Piss off.

Merkel has swung to the left to align with EU centralisation policies.

Public opinion poll has her as dominantly Left Wing.

Right wing EU Governments are fighting to come out of the free labour movement agreement.

David Cameron held talks with Merkel about it before Brexit.

shouting alluha akhbar.
    I find that hard to believe.

Iranians are Shia muslims. Which also means that the attack has nothing to do with IS. Iranians (Shia) and IS (Sunni) are pretty much mortal enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Againstterrorism View Post
    I make it no secret that i want to purge the extreme left and bring them back to the sensible middle.

Their policies are getting people killed.

You may want to ask yourself why you dont support life saving actions.
    This is in no way a viable reply to what I wrote. You are factually incorrect on just about everything you wish to discuss regarding this person.

Your angst and weird desire to purge those you disagree with doesn't negate your abundance of ignorance in this discussion.

What else ya got?

And he pledged allegiance in a 911 call. Same difference.
    No, it really isn't. This is a publicly available video that has been confirmed as authentic.

Because according to you neo-Nazi types everyone left of AfD is the extreme-left.
    I am part of the sensible, but angry, middle.

Both the far right and far left are fucking retarded. And that includes you as a fucking left wing loon, responsible for supporting deaths of innocents.

He also appears to shoot at the person arguing with him.

Deleted
    So it looks like the german-iranian boy was mobbed by turks and arabs in his school and that made him go nuts.

And you'd be wrong. Don't take it too hard, you'll get over it.

No, it really isn't. This is a publicly available video that has been confirmed as authentic.
    So was the call. You are making no progress in trying to make it sound any different. Other than people have no issue using that clip against him. Domestic German terrorism would be the preferred terrorism. Plus, rubbing out the name Ali from news reports deliberately don't paint a positive picture.

I'm talking about this account.
    I have no idea when your main-account joined this site, but I bet it's banned for a good reason.

strange that you have jumped to the assumption that you know anything about me. if you unwilling to provide a proper counter argument to my original point then please don't get upset and personally attack me, you have been reported.

Quote Originally Posted by XxStavXx View Post
    strange that you have jumped to the assumption that you know anything about me. if you unwilling to provide a proper counter argument to my original point then please don't get upset and personally attack me, you have been reported.
    Dont bother reporting him.

Youll end up getting banned by the left wing authoritarian mods.

Endus is the ring leader and the rest are his puppets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    I find that hard to believe.
    Why?

Iranians are Shia muslims. Which also means that the attack has nothing to do with IS. Iranians (Shia) and IS (Sunni) are pretty much mortal enemies.
    10% of Iranians in Iran are sunni. A lot bigger (I don't know the exact number) portion of Iranian immigrants are sunni.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Why?

10% of Iranians in Iran are sunni. A lot bigger (I don't know the exact number) portion of Iranian immigrants are sunni.
    Any source on this? Everything I've been able to find says that the vast majority of Iranian expatriates are secular Muslims, so qualifying them as either Sunni or Shia would be inaccurate.

How am I responsible?
    Lol, sensible. Yeah right!
    Because you're a cuck, and you support victim blaming if they are white.

You defend terrorist attacks if the perpetrator is not white.

You're a piece of shit that is responsible for supporting continued terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    So it looks like the german-iranian boy was mobbed by turks and arabs in his school and that made him go nuts.
    Should of taken it out on them then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Againstterrorism View Post
    Because you're a cuck, and you support victim blaming if they are white.

You defend terrorist attacks if the perpetrator is not white.

You're a piece of shit that is responsible for supporting continued terrorism.
    oh cmon. you're a fucking idiot no one here is supporting terrorism. only in your fantasy-world where everyone not ready to lynch brown-skinned people named ali and muhammed is a cuck and a secret ISIS sleeper agent.

Infracted - Flaming
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-07-23 at 05:18 PM.