Page 92 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So I assume what you really mean is immigration of certain groups of people. Like how Sweden is okay but Somalia is bad. So could you provide me with a list of all the countries who shouldn't be allowed to immigrate into Europe?
    We could start with restrictions to the countries whose representatives dominate rape and other violent crime statistics. But as nationality isn't everything, further sorting of the criminals based on their culture, religion and ethnicity would also give more accurate info.

As for the economical effect, there has been some research done. In 2014, Swedish professor Jan Tullberg did some calculations and his results were that the annual costs of immigration and multiculturalism for Sweden alone were about 250 billion SEK (about $25,000,000,000) back then.

His research can be downloaded here.

Another study regarding Norway's situation also gets mentioned (page 101), and I think it's rather interesting reading:

En norsk studie räknade på en bredare grupp invandrare med en högre grad av sysselsättning och kom fram till en genomsnittlig livstidskostnad på 4.1 miljoner norska kronor per invandrare från tredje världen. Studien är utförd av forskaren Erling Holmøy vid Norges statistiska centralbyrå och finns lättillgänglig som en serie artiklar i tidningen Finansavisen. [95] Västliga invandrare beräknades ge ett överskott på 800.000 och östeuropeiska ett underskott på 800.000 norska kronor under sin livstid. Invandring av utomeuropéer till Norge var 15.400 personer under 2012 vilket medför en förväntad framtida kostnad på 63 miljarder. Den totala framtida kostnaden för befintliga invandrare beräknades till 1.200 miljarder vilket sattes i relation till oljefonden som är på 4.100 miljarder norska kronor. Men vill det norska folket spendera oljefondens tillgångar på det sättet? I Sverige har vi inte någon oljefond och har därför ingen sådan möjlighet.
    In short, the average economical effects of different migrants during their lifetime in Norway go as follows:

- a Western immigrant benefits the society for 800,000 NOK (Norwegian crown, or krone)
    - an Eastern European immigrant costs the society 800,000 NOK
    - 3rd world immigrant costs the society 4,100,000 NOK
    - the total cost of already existing immigrants in 2012 is estimated to go as high as 1,200 billion NOK, which is almost 1/3 of Norway's total oil funds

I have no reason to believe that the relative costs would be significantly different in any other country.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-07-23 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rash Kah View Post
    oh cmon. you're a fucking idiot no one here is supporting terrorism. only in your fantasy-world where everyone not ready to lynch brown-skinned people named ali and muhammed is a cuck and a secret ISIS sleeper agent.
    My best friend is brown skinned.

In case you didnt read my sig.

Whoooosh....

Thats the sound of the point you were trying to make fly out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Should of taken it out on them then.
    Then his attack, as fucked up as it still would have been, would actually make sense.

Bullied by turks? Kill unrelated Germans YEARS later. Acceptable by people desperate to ensure he isn't considered Islamic.

If only people were this dedicated to not blaming Christianity during the abortion center bombings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Againstterrorism View Post
    My best friend is brown skinned.

In case you didnt read my sig.

Whoooosh....

Thats the sound of the point you were trying to make fly out the window.
    then why do you want to try to desperatly pin it to his "ethnic origin" when there is not a single piece of information supporting this theory.

in any case your 3rd or 4th, whatever, smurf account will be banned before long.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Then his attack, as fucked up as it still would have been, would actually make sense.

Bullied by turks? Kill unrelated Germans YEARS later. Acceptable by people desperate to ensure he isn't considered Islamic.

If only people were this dedicated to not blaming Christianity during the abortion center bombings.
    We don't know anything besides the age of the victims. could've been turks. wouldn't make it better either way.

Who the fuck is saying this attack is "acceptable?" That's right, nobody.

And why do you think it was "years" after the bullying. The kid was 18.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Its a fucking left wing Merkel controlled media cover up.

"Iranian-German bullied by Turks and Arabs takes revenge agaist German civilians".

You couldnt make this shit up.

Its a cover up to ensure multiculturalism can not be blamed. The result being Merkel voted out, right wing rises, Germany leaves the EU.

Germa state media are filthy lieing scumbags.

Merkel is turning into Hitler v2.0 minus the racism.

Deleted
    Should of taken it out on them then.
    he shouldn't have taken it out on anyone.

I don't even know exactly who the victims of his crime are. Maybe he tried to target turks and arabs. I don't know if you have ever been to germany, but it's not particularly hard to find turks and arabs on the street.

The only desperation here seems to be your apparent obsession with blaming it on Islamic terrorism. It's just... weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Rash Kah View Post
    then why do you want to try to desperatly pin it to his "ethnic origin" when there is not a single piece of information supporting this theory.

in any case your 3rd or 4th, whatever, smurf account will be banned before long.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't know anything besides the age of the victims. could've been turks. wouldn't make it better either way.
    Im not blaming it on his ethnicity.

Im blaming it on left wing ideaology.

Derp derp.

Im not blaming it on his ethnicity.

Im blaming it on left wing ideaology.

Derp derp.
    What the fuck does left-wing ideology have to do with a second generation migrant deciding to be a shitty person?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    The only desperation here seems to be your apparent obsession with blaming it on Islamic terrorism. It's just... weird.
    After people had no issue shitting on Christian Dogma that convinced people they need to oppose/kill the unholy or they will be doomed to hell, I'm annoyed people will willingly downplay the Islamic Dogma that causes the same issues.

But, that would require people to not play favorites with their Abrahamic teachings that encourage the poor treatment of women and homosexuals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Who the fuck is saying this attack is "acceptable?" That's right, nobody.

And why do you think it was "years" after the bullying. The kid was 18.
    People are DESPERATE TO ensure this guy is regarded as German. To the point of dropping his first name after they already reported it.

People are DESPERATE TO ensure this guy is regarded as German. To the point of dropping his first name after they already reported it.
    Maybe because actively, during the attack, he was heard saying "I'm German! Fucking Turks! You're the reason I was bullied!"

What the fuck does left-wing ideology have to do with a second generation migrant deciding to be a shitty person?
    Because it demonstrates that multicultural attacks are the fault of left wing multicultural policies.

It also demonstrates that left wing policy can not be used to adequately ensure national security is upheld.

In short, it highlights that the left wing is unable and unwilling to protect its own. In fact, quite the reverse. The left wing seems very open to SACRIFICING its own in the name of social experimentation.

Maybe because actively, during the attack, he was heard saying "I'm German! Fucking Turks! You're the reason I was bullied!"
    And the pulse shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS very bltantly. But no one accepts that, calling it a misdirection.

Him identifying as german is the exactly the same.

And the pulse shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS very bltantly. But no one accepts that, calling it a misdirection.

Him identifying as german is the exactly the same.
    I actually fully believe the pulse shooter believed he was acting for ISIS, but I don't for one minute believe ISIS actively orchestrated the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    he shouldn't have taken it out on anyone.

I don't even know exactly who the victims of his crime are. Maybe he tried to target turks and arabs. I don't know if you have ever been to germany, but it's not particularly hard to find turks and arabs on the street.
    You do have a good point but people who shoot up malls are not really known for being picky with targets.

Because it demonstrates that multicultural attacks are the fault of left wing multicultural policies.

It also demonstrates that left wing policy can not be used to adequately ensure national security is upheld.

In short, it highlights that the left wing is unable and unwilling to protect its own. In fact, quite the reverse. The left wing seems very open to SACRIFICING its own in the name of social experimentation.
    Except there's no evidence whatsoever that multiculturalism had anything at all to do with this attack. It was kids being shitty to each other and one of them lashing out. He specifically targeted people close to himself in age, suggesting it was about hurting his peers he felt had slighted him, whether he knew them well or not.

- - - Updated - - -

You do have a good point but people who shoot up malls are not really known for being picky with targets.
    Except in this case we've been told that all but one of his victims were teenagers, suggesting he was actively targeting people close to his age.

Except there's no evidence whatsoever that multiculturalism had anything at all to do with this attack. It was kids being shitty to each other and one of them lashing out. He specifically targeted people close to himself in age, suggesting it was about hurting his peers he felt had slighted him, whether he knew them well or not.
    Being bullied by Turks and Arabs and lashing out against Germans isnt multiculturally related?

Oooooookaaayyyyyyy.

The Iranian-German didnt feel like he belonged. DUE TO MULTICULTURALISM.

Your head is in the clouds.

After people had no issue shitting on Christian Dogma that convinced people they need to oppose/kill the unholy or they will be doomed to hell, I'm annoyed people will willingly downplay the Islamic Dogma that causes the same issues.

But, that would require people to not play favorites with their Abrahamic teachings that encourage the poor treatment of women and homosexuals.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't particularly give a shit about what your crusade is about. I'm interested in what actually took place based on facts. Your projection born of a victim complex doesn't negate what the facts or, nor is it all that interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    His father was Muslim and he had duel citizenship with Iran. Merkel and her stasi can lie to the people and try to hide the truth but we all know why he killed those people.