Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I'm wondering at this point what an actual scandal would be besides her literally decapitating a baby on live TV, even that might just be twisted into Republican hatred or crazy Sanders supporters.... I mean come on, every candidate needs to sacrifice a baby at the altar of Cthulhu to have a chance at defeating Trump!
    It's amazing isn't it? The same people who claim a woman did the Nazi salute ignores real scandals, democrat apologist can bury their heads in the sand but all us normal people can still smell the BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a few important facts that come along with this:

First, the DNC is not the same thing as Hillary's campaign. I already see tons of people trying to link this to something Hillary personally did.

Similarly Hillary's PACs are not only not run by Hillary but they are legally bound from colluding with the candidate they support.

Campaigns pay people to go online and post stuff -- or call into talk shows. If you think the RNC doesn't do this then you are delusional.

I think the main reason this is really a non-starter is that everyone knew the DNC was in the bag for Hillary -- and it's easy to see why. Bernie was an independent and switched just to run -- mainly with the primary reason of challenging Hillary. If you think about it...that really was kind of a dick move by Bernie. I'm not surprised the DNC didn't welcome him with open arms.

That all being said this clearly shows that there needs to be significant changes to both the leadership and the way DNC handles the primaries. I'm hoping the convention will see some reforms including eliminating the superdelegates.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    These Clinton supporters are sounding more and more like Baghdad Bob.

Yep, nothing to see here folks!

Another vast right-wing conspiracy!

Overlook the corruption, and definitely don't read any of the e-mails. Stay ignorant! Stay pure! Stay Clinton!
    lol your total post is funny

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    You mean like Trump paying a whole room of so called supporters, to troll the whole nation? lol
    lol your post is funny

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the Democratic party had a vested interest in helping the lifelong democrat win instead of the independent turned democrat? Colour me the deepest shade of shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    I am sure she promised him a power position just like Obama promised her.
    I could be completely wrong, but Bernie is an old guy. I don't think he cares much about a power position, otherwise he would've got out a long time ago. He's thinking about his legacy, and what impact he can leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I could be completely wrong, but Bernie is an old guy. I don't think he cares much about a power position, otherwise he would've got out a long time ago. He's thinking about his legacy, and what impact he can leave.
    Not to mention he'll be considered the most powerful senator on the Dem side. Maybe powerful isn't the right word...influential?

Either way people are going to listen to him now when they might have shrugged him off before.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    He won't do a Cruz. The Dem party demands absolute loyalty so he will fall into line, just watch.
    I really hope you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Sanders has gotten everything he could have hoped for and more out of his campaign. Hillary has adopted practically his entire platform. He's way across the finish line ahead of his wildest dreams only a few months ago.
    After picking Tim Kaine I have to wonder if her adoption were more of the "red-headed stepchild" kind. The same that had Obama promising to close Gitmo if elected...

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    It's great they are cataloging different e-mails. It was annoying sifting through them.

These are wild.

Hillary Clinton and the DNC are so corrupt. It's unbelievable how they have acted during the Presidential Primaries.

It's like reading about North Korea.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the media is covering the the #DNCleaks suppression and censorship from Twitter

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rs-from-trend/

It's great they are cataloging different e-mails. It was annoying sifting through them.

These are wild.

Hillary Clinton and the DNC are so corrupt. It's unbelievable how they have acted during the Presidential Primaries.

It's like reading about North Korea.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the media is covering the the #DNCleaks suppression and censorship from Twitter

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rs-from-trend/
    Not surprising, The corruption is so widespread. When will America wake up.

Jill Stein, leader of the Green Party is tweeting about it now.

The damage to Hillary Clinton's already terrible reputation is going to continue the more this information gets disseminated to the public.

Hillary's poll numbers are crashing, Trump's are steady and Third Party candidates such as Jill Stein and Gary Johson are starting to rise.

The only choice for the DNC to remain viable, is ask Hillary to step down from running and get behind Bernie Sanders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't give a shit. Even if it comes to light that Hillary was personally pulling the strings behind the scenes. At this point it's her Vs Trump with 2-4 SCOTUS Justices to nominate over the next 4-8 years. Nothing more has to be said.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

15+ Year Old Account
    The damage to Hillary Clinton's already terrible reputation is going to continue the more this information gets disseminated to the public.

Hillary's poll numbers are crashing, Trump's are steady and Third Party candidates such as Jill Stein and Gary Johson are starting to rise.

The only choice for the DNC to remain viable, is ask Hillary to step down from running and get behind Bernie Sanders.
    What if the people want a corrupt slimy politician that they voted for?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

There are tons of insane people who will support Hillary no matter what. They are the same type of people who still supported Stalin, even when he was conducting show trials and purging people that they knew were innocent.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Don't give a shit. Even if it comes to light that Hillary was personally pulling the strings behind the scenes. At this point it's her Vs Trump with 2-4 SCOTUS Justices to nominate over the next 4-8 years. Nothing more has to be said.
    Correct the Record is out in force today.

Don't vote your conscious!

Vote Hillary because I am telling you there is a boogeyman!

Hillary Supporters are becoming more unhinged and desperate everyday.

It's quite frightening.

10+ Year Old Account

It's quite frightening.
    I wouldn't say I'm a Hillary supporter so much as a former GOP voter and a never trump guy.
    It's apropos you claim something is "frightening", as you Trump supporters always seem to be downright terrified of everything.
    Did you clutch your AR-15 variant in one hand while rubbing one out with the other during Trump's speech the other day?
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2016-07-23 at 07:57 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I wouldn't say I'm a Hillary supporter so much as a former GOP voter and a never trump guy.
    It's apropos you claim something is "frightening", as you Trump supporters always seem to be downright terrified of everything.
    Did you clutch your AR-15 variant in one hand while rubbing one out with the other during Trump's speech the other day?
    No, I don't own any firearms, nor do I own any American flags, and I am atheist.

Are you one of those butthurt Ted Cruz supporters? Literally a manbaby?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't own any firearms, nor do I own any American flags, and I am atheist.

Are you one of those butthurt Ted Cruz supporters? Literally a manbaby?
    Cruz!? No. Hell, no. He was the one candidate worse than Trump. I didn't vote for anyone as it was decided by time the primaries came to NJ. I'm just an American that thinks Trump will make us into a international pariah, even more so than Bush and Obama combined.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2016-07-23 at 08:32 PM.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

It's quite frightening.
    Hillary Clinton is what happens when the democratic process is broken by a large enough group of voters that refuse to hold the people on 'their side' accountable. It's far worse than electing a person (like Obama) due to a cult of personality, its a systematic problem that risks nationalizing the type of situation we see in placed like Chicago where the democratic machine has run unopposed for decades.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

The liberal reaction to this is funny, those party loyal dogs shudder and then quickly "BUT OMG TRUMP RIGHT?!?!?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.