Page 93 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So here is some of what is known so far.

-He had a interest in Shooting spree's and read books, articles about them.
    -Researched mass shootings.
    -Used Breviks picture as his whatsapp avatar.
    -The attack took place on the same day as Breviks.
    -The majority of his victims are between 14 and 20.
    -He seemed to avoid tourists, but seemed to target immigrants.
    -Was in Therapy and Psychiatric care
    -He had a glock and 300 euros in his pocket.
    -Was bullied in School.
    -Lured victims to a Mcdonalds with offers of free food.
    -Grew up in a Hartz 4.
    -He seemed to target foreigners. 9 people he killed there are 3 Kosovans, 3 Turks and 1 Greek and started shooting at someone who was calling him a foreigner.

This one is just a rumour, but Bavaria just did the Abitur exams and he may have failed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    His father was Muslim and he had duel citizenship with Iran. Merkel and her stasi can lie to the people and try to hide the truth but we all know why he killed those people.
    Prove his father was Muslim. A lot of Iranian expats have converted to Christianity, and even if he is Muslim, chances are very high it's only culturally, not religiously.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I actually fully believe the pulse shooter believed he was acting for ISIS, but I don't for one minute believe ISIS actively orchestrated the attack.
    I never claimed they orchestrated it. But, he did it for them. He did it because he believed their garbage ideology. Otherwise, it's blaming it on the increasingly nebulous "mental illness". What was his "mental illness"?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    So here is some of what is known so far.

-He had a interest in Shooting spree's and read books, articles about them.
    -Researched mass shootings.
    -Used Breviks picture as his whatsapp avatar.
    -The attack took place on the same day as Breviks.
    -The majority of his victims are between 14 and 20.
    -He seemed to avoid tourists, but seemed to target immigrants.
    -Was in Therapy and Psychiatric care
    -He had a glock and 300 euros in his pocket.
    -Was bullied in School.
    -Lured victims to a Mcdonalds with offers of free food.
    -Grew up in a Hartz 4.
    -He seemed to target foreigners. 9 people he killed there are 3 Kosovans, 3 Turks and 1 Greek and started shooting at someone who was calling him a foreigner.

This one is just a rumour, but Bavaria just did the Abitur exams and he may have failed them.
    Is all of this true or just rumors?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    One person on CNN.

Nobody is shitting on anyone here.
    They are being aided according to international agreements made by right and left-winged governments.

Apparently not, since the right-winged German government is taking in refugees.
    Just like our right government is doing it.
    And how 20 years ago our right-winged government was taking in immigrants.

But I get you two people.
    Everything that you don't like is somehow "left".
    That's a very far-right thing of you to say!
    Right. Again you show the lack of thought-processing. There's a large difference in taking in immigrants who support themselves (that come here to work for example) versus accepting a ton of refugees that will be a huge net cost where you even have to use the money reserved for giving financial help to other countries (e.g. helping a few at a large expense versus helping very many at a cheap price).
    In case of Germany and the Netherlands (and moderates in Sweden) it's more a case of neoliberalism. Where they imagine they will receive a lot of cheap labour that will drive down the wages for everyone (problem is the majority of refugees don't work and are a large net cost).

This ideology is inspired by the globalist EU.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-07-23 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    These are all officially released police information.

EDIT: Except maybe the victim nationalities. That's a new one to me.
    Last edited by Chrysia; 2016-07-23 at 04:54 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    I don't particularly give a shit about what your crusade is about. I'm interested in what actually took place based on facts. Your projection born of a victim complex doesn't negate what the facts or, nor is it all that interesting.
    So am I. Which is why it looks telling when he goes from being called Ali David S. to just David S.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Except there's no evidence whatsoever that multiculturalism had anything at all to do with this attack. It was kids being shitty to each other and one of them lashing out. He specifically targeted people close to himself in age, suggesting it was about hurting his peers he felt had slighted him, whether he knew them well or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Except in this case we've been told that all but one of his victims were teenagers, suggesting he was actively targeting people close to his age.
    Could also have more to do with the fact that people who hang around malls in the middle of the day tend to be teenagers. Nowadays in Germany and Sweden it's mostly teenagers with foreign roots (depends on what city you're in).

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Againstterrorism View Post
    In short, it highlights that the left wing is unable and unwilling to protect its own. In fact, quite the reverse. The left wing seems very open to SACRIFICING its own in the name of social experimentation.
    This is a misconception. What is the alternative to be open-minded to migration? Close all borders and don't let anybody in. But what happens then? All those people fleeing won't miraculously disappear. We might be able to keep them away for a while, but as long as there are that many violent conflicts all over the world, tension will rise. This will result in a lot of other problems, for example more destabilized countries which will lead to even more terrorism. So we "leftists" don't want to sacrifice ourselves, we just don't think, that ignoring the problem will help us in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    So am I. Which is why it looks telling when he goes from being called Ali David S. to just David S.
    Yet your posting(including this very post) on this subject seems to contradict your claim. What...a...shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Could also have more to do with the fact that people who hang around malls in the middle of the day tend to be teenagers. Nowadays in Germany and Sweden it's mostly teenagers with foreign roots (depends on what city you're in).
    Apparently he hacked a facebook account of a turkish girl and lured people to mcdonalds offering free food. Its possible that he hates turks/immigrants. Not really rare that people with migrationbackground hate other nationalities.

https://twitter.com/dw_politics/stat...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Interior minister confirms again that no links to international terrorism #MunichShooting
    Interior minister: some evidence gnat shooter had converted to Christianity - but not confirmed #MunichShooting
    I wonder what happens if the Christianity thing turns out to be true.

Deleted
    Most of it I heard,read on German news.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36874497
    http://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/...ource=whatsapp (German)
    http://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/...kopf-1.3092044
    http://www.faz.net/aktuell/gesellsch...-14353242.html

Some of I heard on the N24 livefeed
    http://www.n24.de/n24/Mediathek/Live...-muenchen.html Edit: No longer a livestream, but on a loop of the evening news report.
    Last edited by mmocaa0d295f44; 2016-07-23 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChris View Post
    This is a misconception. What is the alternative to be open-minded to migration? Close all borders and don't let anybody in. But what happens then? All those people fleeing won't miraculously disappear. We might be able to keep them away for a while, but as long as there are that many violent conflicts all over the world, tension will rise. This will result in a lot of other problems, for example more destabilized countries which will lead to even more terrorism. So we "leftists" don't want to sacrifice ourselves, we just don't think, that ignoring the problem will help us in the long term.
    Except it has... there is a massive amount of history that proves ignoring the problem does help us...

This open boarder thing is new...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post

Ok ministry of Truth keep us posted on that.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Yet your posting(including this very post) on this subject seems to contradict your claim. What...a...shock.
    I see no contradiction in pointing out the truth of European media covering up the identity of foreigners or flat out denying they did anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChris View Post
    Actually. If people know our borders are closed they don't come here. This is why it's better (and much safer) if they go to nearby countries of similar cultures where we instead give financial aid (which means we can also help much more people, now we take this money instead to help expensive refugees inside the country).
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-07-23 at 05:03 PM.

Is it kind of sad that I don't really accept German news channels as reliable sources?

You believe your own government that has actively suppressed the crime and violence of your immigrants from the Middle East? Your entire media was pushing a story of this being an attack by right-wing Neo-Nazis.

That whole narrative crashed when it turned out to be an immigrant from the Middle East.

Now they are pushing this "oh, let's give the assumption he was Christian so we don't have to say he is Muslim."

German authorities are unreal.

I expect to hear all about how radical Christianity is a menace to the western world from the politicians to scared to talk about radical Islam.

Is it kind of sad that I don't really accept German news channels as reliable sources?
    Whaaat? German news channels would never twist stuff *cough* David S. *cough* Some news channels are reliable and report the truth though, you have to filter the bullshit ones out.