Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Could also have more to do with the fact that people who hang around malls in the middle of the day tend to be teenagers. Nowadays in Germany and Sweden it's mostly teenagers with foreign roots (depends on what city you're in).
    That is also due to demographic change.

For example in germany people say that about 25% of people living in germany are immigrants or have immgration roots.
    That might be true, but immigrants have a higher birth rate and looking at specific age groups the difference is much bigger.
    E.G. people over 60 years of age are only 6-7% immigrants, while people below the age of 20 are 35% immigrants children.

I live in germany since 13 years and I currently see a lot of younger foreign kids. Especially muslims have a lot of children. it is not uncommon to see a muslim women walk around with 5-8 children.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    That is also due to demographic change.

For example in germany people say that about 25% of people living in germany are immigrants or have immgration roots.
    That might be true, but immigrants have a higher birth rate and looking at specific age groups the difference is much bigger.
    E.G. people over 60 years of age are only 6-7% immigrants, while people below the age of 20 are 35% immigrants children.

I live in germany since 13 years and I currently see a lot of younger foreign kids. Especially muslims have a lot of children. it is not uncommon to see a muslim women walk around with 5-8 children.
    Also keep in mind that people with immigrant background work less and are away from school more often. Which makes it even more obvious why the people hanging around malls all the time aren't usually ethnic Europeans now.

Never trust de Meizier btw, he is the one who made up statistics regarding refugees in one of his press conferences. Only trust police information!

He also thinks Ego shooters are the reason for this kind of shootings .

Deleted
    Also keep in mind that people with immigrant background work less and are away from school more often. Which makes it even more obvious why the people hanging around malls all the time aren't usually ethnic Europeans now.
    very true. When I look on the streets I see a lot of foreign people, but when I look at rush hour I see 98% germans coming from work or going to work.

Germany is a very old nation. I expect germany to have an immigration percentage of over 50% in the next 20 years when the old generation of baby boomers has died.

Let's hope the demographic change doesn't change germany too much. I really love germanys hard work, efficiency and quality products

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    You believe your own government that has actively suppressed the crime and violence of your immigrants from the Middle East? Your entire media was pushing a story of this being an attack by right-wing Neo-Nazis.

That whole narrative crashed when it turned out to be an immigrant from the Middle East.

Now they are pushing this "oh, let's give the assumption he was Christian so we don't have to say he is Muslim."

German authorities are unreal.
    If only you looked at my location ...

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Whaaat? German news channels would never twist stuff *cough* David S. *cough* Some news channels are reliable and report the truth though, you have to filter the bullshit ones out.
    I don't speak German. Any idea what ones are?

What people in English call it is not relevant, because this is not a question of semantics.
    Maybe you should think about that?
    Of course each language gets to define the meaning of its own words.
    Just because you cannot spot the difference between "Chinese citizen" and "Chinese" doesn't mean that we are all that impaired when using this language.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Never trust de Meizier btw, he is the one who made up statistics regarding refugees in one of his press conferences. Only trust police information!

He also thinks Ego shooters are the reason for this kind of shootings .
    I agree. Germany has some very confused politicians that shouldn't be in a position they are in.

Claudia Roth, Renate Künast, Gauck and the one you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Againstterrorism View Post
    I dont come from America.

Poooof.....

Which is the sound of your point flying right out the window.
    You could have fooled me, then please explain why you use their buzzwords instead of the proper definitions?

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    If you believe Canada is better for this bullshit as a fellow Canadian I invite you to publicly talk about the native crime statistics... Preferably in Toronto or Quebec.

Deleted
    Wish this thread would get locked or a Mod would look into the thread. Full of Americans, Trolls trying to derail it.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    Oh, lol.

I dun goofed.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Except it has... there is a massive amount of history that proves ignoring the problem does help us...

This open boarder thing is new....
    Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

„Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!“ cries she
    With silent lips. „Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me:
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door.“
    Emma Lazarus (1883) - "The New Colossus"
    Since 1903 this is engraved on a bronze plate mounted inside the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty - this idea isn't new at all.

Religious people tend to have a lot of kids, stay at home mom, etc, not just Islam.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    You believe your own government that has actively suppressed the crime and violence of your immigrants from the Middle East? Your entire media was pushing a story of this being an attack by right-wing Neo-Nazis.

That whole narrative crashed when it turned out to be an immigrant from the Middle East.

Now they are pushing this "oh, let's give the assumption he was Christian so we don't have to say he is Muslim."

German authorities are unreal.
    He. Isn't. An. Immigrant. He was born in Munich.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChris View Post
    Emma Lazarus (1883) - "The New Colossus"
    Since 1903 this is engraved on a bronze plate mounted inside the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty - this idea isn't new at all.
    What does this have to do with the EU?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    If a dog is born in a barn do you call it a horse?

This, once again, a shit analogy. He was born in Germany and held German citizenship. He is a German-Iranian, and we have no idea what his upbringing was like.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    In Germany the geography of were you born doesn't matter as much as where your parents are from.

If your parents are from Iran and stayed like 2 years in germany and give birth to a child then the child is NOT german. It is still iranian.

After a certain amount of time he can become german depending on certain criterias.

Also I am pretty sure Super Friendly Kitty Cat meant immigrant background. His parents weren't born in Germany so he in fact has an immigration background.

This is probably the dumbest argument I've seen this entire thread. Born in Munich, lived entire life in Munich, but he's an immigrant from a country he's never set foot in. MAKES SENSE!

Regardless of what the "law" says, anyone living their entire life in a particular area will most likely identify themselves as a citizen of that particular area.

For all intents and purposes, he was a German in his mind.

Yes, that's totally a fitting retort. Because being a different species is identical to being a nationality. Holy shit why did no one think of that before. (Hint: Because it's fucking retarded.)