Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkelturtle View Post
    What is very sad is your support towards terrorist attacks.

You shamefully show no respect towards the dead victims.
    already made a new one ey boy?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't follow your logic. You say that, for example, an Afghani raised new Yorker did the shooting, implying that him being Afghani matters in any way. So I'm asking: does it also matter in case of Breivik? That is, if an ethnical Afghani doing the shooting is an indication of Afghani being more inclined to do that, then does an ethnical Norwegian doing a shooting is an indication of Norwegians being more inclined to do that?
    I'm saying the people that made a huge shitstorm about Brevik, his nationality and his lugly beliefs are the same people now aggressively hiding the nationality of foreigners.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    No you don't. The ones that receive this are the ones that look for it. Have you ever even lived near one of these areas, or are you one of the guys with middle-class parents who has never seen reality?

What does the last part have to do with anything?
    Im from South East London. Wanna give that another shot?

What if he had been born in Munich, white, in a family of white supremacists, and went on a killing spree against everyone "colored"? Would you also say that it is foreign ideals and culture?

Hint: no culture has a mass killing as an ideal. People who do that are crazy psychos, that's about it. Regardless of where they were born, what ethnicity they are, what religion they follow.
    So what's your explanation for certain cultures killing thousands of more people than any other every year?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    They are quickly becoming a minority in that category.
    They really aren't.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Welp, you certainly ran out of non-points in a hurry.
    Sorry? You're the one continually bringing up non-points.

"But what does it mean if he is born in Germany"

"But what about this other guy"

"But what if his wheat-abix werent in stock"

Seriously, its sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Im from South East London. Wanna give that another shot?
    So that's why you're ignorant enough to think that people from other countries can't have a skånska accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Sorry? You're the one continually bringing up non-points.

"But what does it mean if he is born in Germany"

"But what about this other guy"

"But what if his wheat-abix werent in stock"

Seriously, its sad.
    First, you claimed the Pulse shooter did it because of American homophobia. Then, you changed it to hating people from the ME. Then, you claimed I found their deaths funny because you hit a corner.

This is a great thread.

I'm saying the people that made a huge shitstorm about Brevik, his nationality and his lugly beliefs are the same people now aggressively hiding the nationality of foreigners.
    You mean the fact that he's German-Iranian that was stated explicitly in the very first police release, and the fact that he was German born that came in a later one? He isn't a foreigner under any sane definition.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Breiviks was a unique scenario.

He didnt kill civilians. He infiltrated and killed the politically elite ruling class.

HUGE difference between Breivik and Ali David S.
    are you serious??? he slaughtered children, civilians by any metric..

I don't follow your logic. You say that, for example, an Afghani raised new Yorker did the shooting, implying that him being Afghani matters in any way. So I'm asking: does it also matter in case of Breivik? That is, if an ethnical Afghani doing the shooting is an indication of Afghani being more inclined to do that, then does an ethnical Norwegian doing a shooting is an indication of Norwegians being more inclined to do that?

Or does ethnicity only matter if the person is a Muslim, but doesn't in other cases? Because that seems to be the case from what you've been saying.
    IF there were hundreds or thousands of people running around doing what Breivik did, yes, you would see there's some underlying problem (BY THE WAY, this is what happens in Islamic cultures).

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    So that's why you're ignorant enough to think that people from other countries can't have a skånska accent.
    Or maybe, I know what its like learning Swedish as a foreigner, and especially in picking up the accent.

But then I think your avatar is actually a decent representation of you.

Also skånska accent isnt something you pick up, its something you're branded with as a child and can never escape.

Deleted
    from the Swedish media, he did sought help for depression, was intresed by Anders Behring Breivik (Norwegian right wing lone wolf terrorist) and it look it was some typ of revange killing becuse he was bullied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Thats really sick. Atleast he only had a handgun and not full military gear like some shooters in USA.
    what shooters in America had "full military gear"
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

First, you claimed the Pulse shooter did it because of American homophobia. Then, you changed it to hating people from the ME. Then, you claimed I found their deaths funny because you hit a corner.

This is a great thread.
    No, I didn't claim he did it because of any reason. I claimed I'm not his psychiatrist and I don't know exactly what caused him to do it. Are you a goldfish?

Deleted
    Breiviks was a unique scenario.

He didnt kill civilians. He infiltrated and killed the politically elite ruling class.

HUGE difference between Breivik and Ali David S.
    hahaha, you're funny, so the childs he killed was politically elite ruling class comment of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChris View Post
    That is simply false: In 1990 there were 13.6% if the population foreign-born.
    World War two ended in 1945. In the 70s many European nations made a referendum (the people weren't invited, just the government) to start accepting the ideology of multiculturalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    They really aren't.
    Well some do prefer delusion to despair.

I thought Mass shootings didn't happen in other countries??? Confused, can someone elaborate???

Deleted
    Why does his ethnicity matter in this case, but doesn't, say, in case of Breivik?
    Most likely as discussion about immigration is nearing a perfect storm, at least in some european countries. While homegrown nutcases are a given, the question of importing people form backgrounds with significantly higher nutcase density warrants, in these days more likely requires a discussion.

Also there was no terror organistion governing the equivalent of a medium-sized country, tons of financial backers in some of the richest countries of the planet, and twitter supperters all over the globe celebrating Breivik. There were no 20, 50 or 100 other Breiviks. If we had those two elements, you can be damn sure his ethnicity would matter.