Exclamation Class choice In legion

Struggling with title.

Intended on playing enhance shaman in legion, it's my all time one and only, always has been.. Til prepatch, no longer a massive fan. Considering rerolling a main In legion.

See how this thread goes. I'm wondering how all other class specs feel and play with the new changes, I don't care about performance or dps.
    What plays and feels amazing? Tell me what you like / dislike about your spec. Only really interested in the dps specs of hybrid classes though

Deleted
    Go druid if in doubt.

Deleted
    It's a subjective opinion. Download PTR and create a template level 100 character for each spec (if you don't have alts on live servers). Test each spec and choose one that you like the most.

Balance Druid, Frost Death Knight & Fury Warrior are fun imo, although I also like enhancement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought about Ret Paladins? They're pretty fun, especially now after pre-patch. They're gonna be pretty requested in raids due to the buffs they can give. Also, yeah, Ashbringer. The Ret has been my main since TBC but who knows maybe you'll like it. Also Protection paladin seems pretty badass. Holy too.
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

I play Boomkin, MM Hunter, Frost DK and Elemental and I really like all the changes they have made to all the specs.

My favourite though have to be the Frost DK, it just feels so fluid now compared to any expansion before and you also have some cool choices in the talent tree (Frostscythe is probably my favourite).

Resto rogue or merc bounty hunter. Also these types of threads arent allowed here.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah, we dont know your preference, everything is up to opinion, these threads are quickly taken down cause they really lead to nothing, just play the classes you like on the pre-patch, try them out, and look up the legendaries (can do ingame under the loot section) sets under the same thing, and also look at the artifacts online
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by DStrukt View Post
    Struggling with title.

Intended on playing enhance shaman in legion, it's my all time one and only, always has been.. Til prepatch, no longer a massive fan. Considering rerolling a main In legion.

See how this thread goes. I'm wondering how all other class specs feel and play with the new changes, I don't care about performance or dps.
    What plays and feels amazing? Tell me what you like / dislike about your spec. Only really interested in the dps specs of hybrid classes though
    The problem I'm seeing with all the classes in legion is that they're pretty much identical at a fundamental level. Build resource, spend resource. The gameplay is effectively identical, with only cosmetic differences. Except that some classes are just better than others right now, because the balance is completely out of whack without an artifact.

Honestly, I would go with hunter for raw effectiveness and simplicity. Warlock for survivability and solo. If you're dead set on melee, switch to a DK or maybe a fury warrior. Fury warrior just feels very satisfying to play, and DKs are ALWAYS strong.

I was considering Druid as some have advised but ultimately went with Monk. I want to Heal but having the ability to do any Role is a good backup, although Leather DPS is a bit congested. The Monk healing style looks good to me though so ultimately that tipped the scales.

Deleted
    Love my Affliction Warlock. Thought Demo would be better, but can't manage all that cooldowns and resources, too much going on. Affliction is really smooth gameplay, lots of buttons, lots of dots, lots of action .

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    The problem I'm seeing with all the classes in legion is that they're pretty much identical at a fundamental level. Build resource, spend resource. The gameplay is effectively identical, with only cosmetic differences. Except that some classes are just better than others right now, because the balance is completely out of whack without an artifact.

Honestly, I would go with hunter for raw effectiveness and simplicity. Warlock for survivability and solo. If you're dead set on melee, switch to a DK or maybe a fury warrior. Fury warrior just feels very satisfying to play, and DKs are ALWAYS strong.
    I mean, this has always been the case. DPS in this game has always been a matter of either build/spend resource, or manage competing cooldowns (most classes have a little of both.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Really enjoying my fire mage in pre-patch and beta. There's a really nice flow to combat now, with the changes to fire blast and combustion, and overall it seems far less reliant on RNG to do well than it has been for a very long time now. Of the meleé specs, I'd go for enhance shaman. It's fast paced, hard hitting, plus Doomhammer, what's not to love.
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

Yeah I know what you mean, I enjoy reading others opinions and views but nothing is really helping me decide, not sure what I expected to get out of this thread.. just thought it might of been quicker instead of trying every single class lol.

Couldnt really tell you my preference because I enjoy Melee and Caster, I like most really

Unfortunately, as has been stated, we can't really help you with this. There have been some good strategies offered- using the PTR, looking at the class forums, researching as much as you can- but no one can choose the right class for you, only you really know what you enjoy. As such, we do usually close 'what class/race/etc. should I play?' threads.