Page 98 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    what shooters in America had "full military gear"
    Not full military gear... but loot more then one pistol....

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    You mean the fact that he's German-Iranian that was stated explicitly in the very first police release, and the fact that he was German born that came in a later one? He isn't a foreigner under any sane definition.
    And then they dropped his first name. I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    What does this have to do with the EU?

- - - Updated - - -

If a dog is born in a barn do you call it a horse?
    No but if a human is born in a human place does it stop being a human?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    No, I didn't claim he did it because of any reason. I claimed I'm not his psychiatrist and I don't know exactly what caused him to do it. Are you a goldfish?
    So, you can't remember posting about rampant homophobia being the reason.

Glass houses, man.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Well some do prefer delusion to despair.
    Show me statistics that mass shootings in the west are being taken over by Muslims. I'll wait.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    IF there were hundreds or thousands of people running around doing what Breivik did, yes, you would see there's some underlying problem (BY THE WAY, this is what happens in Islamic cultures).
    There are a lot of haters in Sweden just like Breivik, one of them killed 3 children in my town. Either they push people to do these things or they are just hiding behind computers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    So, you can't remember posting about rampant homophobia being the reason.

Glass houses, man.
    No, I just pointed out the US is known for its homophobia. Maybe you shouldn't be throwing stones when your own country is generally considered a bit of a shithole when it comes to human rights was the point. But it sailed straight over your head, or your fishbowl.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    World War two ended in 1945. In the 70s many European nations made a referendum (the people weren't invited, just the government) to start accepting the ideology of multiculturalism.
    Typo, 1900 was what I meant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Prove his father was Muslim. A lot of Iranian expats have converted to Christianity, and even if he is Muslim, chances are very high it's only culturally, not religiously.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/23/europe...nich-shooting/

"the son of Shiite Muslims from Iran who came to Germany as asylum seekers in the 1990s."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm saying the people that made a huge shitstorm about Brevik, his nationality and his lugly beliefs are the same people now aggressively hiding the nationality of foreigners.
    But who is doing that? I think everybody knows at this point that the guy is Iranian-German. What people are saying is that it doesn't matter who he is, and that he has grown up in Germany.

So what's your explanation for certain cultures killing thousands of more people than any other every year?
    Well, the explanation is just that: cultures cultivate certain traits in some people that lead them to do what they do. It depends on the person though, the culture might only make those do an act like this that have personalities inclined to do that. Otherwise you would see a significant portion of a culture do this things, while in reality it is like 0.0001% of them or so.

IF there were hundreds or thousands of people running around doing what Breivik did, yes, you would see there's some underlying problem (BY THE WAY, this is what happens in Islamic cultures).
    Err, are you saying hundreds thousands do mass shootings in public places?

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Most likely as discussion about immigration is nearing a perfect storm, at least in some european countries. While homegrown nutcases are a given, the question of importing people form backgrounds with significantly higher nutcase density warrants, in these days more likely requires a discussion.

Also there was no terror organistion governing the equivalent of a medium-sized country, tons of financial backers in some of the richest countries of the planet, and twitter supperters all over the globe celebrating Breivik. There were no 20, 50 or 100 other Breiviks. If we had those two elements, you can be damn sure his ethnicity would matter.
    But Norway is a small country, with just a few millions population. Iran is much larger, and still out of people who came from there or lives in there, how many committed mass shootings? This is the first mass shooting of a person of Iranian origin I've heard of. Does it mean that Norwegians, after all, are more inclined to that than people with Iranian roots?

As you can see, it is all a huge mess. It is much simpler to just see these acts of random crazies as their own doing, not some abstract culture's.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Not full military gear... but loot more then one pistol....
    Do people die harder from an ar15 then from a Glock?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    There are a lot of haters in Sweden just like Breivik, one of them killed 3 children in my town. Either they push people to do these things or they are just hiding behind computers.
    Trollhättan? This is one case where from the same period we've had hundreds of murders and rapes from people of immigrant background.

No, I just pointed out the US is known for its homophobia. Maybe you shouldn't be throwing stones when your own country is generally considered a bit of a shithole when it comes to human rights was the point. But it sailed straight over your head, or your fishbowl.
    Yeah. Acting like gay people are unholy is tradh. I'll take limply protesting against them over killing them for existing, as has been codified into law by certain ME countries.

If America is a shit hole, the whole Middle East is a shit planet.

Yeah. Acting like gay people are unholy is tradh. I'll take limply protesting against them over killing them for existing, as has been codified into law by certain ME countries.

If America is a shit hole, the whole Middle East is a shit planet.
    Congrats, another region is worse than yours, everything is good again. \o/

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChris View Post
    Typo, 1900 was what I meant.
    And then you're spouting lies. Almost all cases of immigration were between the European countries.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    But who is doing that? I think everybody knows at this point that the guy is Iranian-German. What people are saying is that it doesn't matter who he is, and that he has grown up in Germany.

Well, the explanation is just that: cultures cultivate certain traits in some people that lead them to do what they do. It depends on the person though, the culture might only make those do an act like this that have personalities inclined to do that. Otherwise you would see a significant portion of a culture do this things, while in reality it is like 0.0001% of them or so.

But Norway is a small country, with just a few millions population. Iran is much larger, and still out of people who came from there or lives in there, how many committed mass shootings? This is the first mass shooting of a person of Iranian origin I've heard of. Does it mean that Norwegians, after all, are more inclined to that than people with Iranian roots?

As you can see, it is all a huge mess. It is much simpler to just see these acts of random crazies as their own doing, not some abstract culture's.
    Oh, it does matter. It mattered that Breivik was a non colored individual that saw fit to slaughter innocents. It should matter the very same.

Just like it mattered in America that Christians were bombing abortion centers. But citing ISIS as your reason to shoot up a night club now doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post

No, but thousands do, if you include their own regions. Read the sentence again.

Congrats, another region is worse than yours, everything is good again. \o/
    Congrats. You failed miserably at drawing attention away from the countries where the actual gay killers come from.

No, but thousands do, if you include their own regions. Read the sentence again.
    Active warzones are usually excluded from mass shooting statistics, mainly because it's impossible to track. It doesn't make ISIS not dicks that violate every rule of war out there, I'm just saying, it's not entirely equitable to this style of mass shooting.

And we still don't know if he was Muslim, or to what degree he was religious.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Trollhättan? This is one case where from the same period we've had hundreds of murders and rapes from people of immigrant background.
    So ethnic swedes don't murder or rape? there are bad apples everywhere. Either deport them or jail them your choice. To blame a specific ethnic background for this things happends ain't logic at all. Threat people as inviduals not as a group.