Page 99 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Congrats. You failed miserably at drawing attention away from the countries where the actual gay killers come from.
    Except that's not my goal. So what's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Except that's not my goal. So what's your excuse?
    "America is a shit hole"

Yep. Not your goal.

Congrats. You failed miserably at drawing attention away from the countries where the actual gay killers come from.
    All of them? There has been active gay killings in the US quite recently by people not of Arab descent, though obviously it's not codified into our laws.

Oh, and Uganda tried to implement the death penalty for homosexual acts, though "moderates" were able to reduce that down to a life sentence. Many other African countries have very harsh penalties for homosexuality as well, and many of them are predominantly Christian.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

"America is a shit hole"

Yep. Not your goal.
    Bit of truth hurts does it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, it does matter. It mattered that Breivik was a non colored individual that saw fit to slaughter innocents. It should matter the very same.

Just like it mattered in America that Christians were bombing abortion centers. But citing ISIS as your reason to shoot up a night club now doesn't count.
    What did it matter. If Breivik was black, rather than white, who still did the same things - would it somehow have changed our perception of his actions? He was just a crazy asocial guy with crazy nationalist beliefs, it doesn't matter what his ethnicity was.

Random vigilanties killing in the name of ISIS also do not change this picture. ISIS itself performing killing operations matters. But someone who sympathizes with ISIS and decides to shoot gays in a club - he is acting on his own, and, regardless of his motives and reasoning, it is his doing, regardless of what ethnicity he is and what culture his parents are from.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    No, but thousands do, if you include their own regions. Read the sentence again.
    Strange, I haven't heard of those thousands. Mass shootings is not usually the tactic people killing in the name of Allah employ; more often than not it involves explosives.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    And then you're spouting lies. Almost all cases of immigration were between the European countries.
    Can't post links, search Wikipedia for "Immigration to the United States" and look at the demography chapter. Sources are linked there, here it is census.gov.
    Btw. when you are calling someone a liar, it would be nice if you could add your sources...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    What does this have to do with the EU?

- - - Updated - - -

If a dog is born in a barn do you call it a horse?
    So a new question, can a dog make a horse pregnant? if so then the iranian guy can't make a german woman pregnant by your logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    All of them? There has been active gay killings in the US quite recently by people not of Arab descent, though obviously it's not codified into our laws.

Oh, and Uganda tried to implement the death penalty for homosexual acts, though "moderates" were able to reduce that down to a life sentence. Many other African countries have very harsh penalties for homosexuality as well, and many of them are predominantly Christian.
    Oh hey, look. Ugly Christian Dogma encouraging terrible treatment of homosexuals. It's like I called that trash and everyone goes to Africa to justify gays in the middle east being hung.

Thank you for only having a problem with it in the Uganda.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    But Norway is a small country, with just a few millions population. Iran is much larger, and still out of people who came from there or lives in there, how many committed mass shootings? This is the first mass shooting of a person of Iranian origin I've heard of. Does it mean that Norwegians, after all, are more inclined to that than people with Iranian roots?

As you can see, it is all a huge mess. It is much simpler to just see these acts of random crazies as their own doing, not some abstract culture's.
    Yeah, mostly agree, fully agree on Iran. Still it's madness to - as an example - let people (back) in where we know they trained with ISIS. The current uncontrolled (in the words truest sense) influx in Europe will not allow the social and judical status quo to stand. Social spending must be cut (per head) and the laissez faire attitude of law enforcement must end. Otherwise we will have ghettos and no-go-areas that are impossible to finance and to police.

And we will have a political division much worse than today. I'm not fond of Le Pen, but if the current crop of politicians (in France and Germany) is unwilling or unable to keep shit from hitting the fan, Im very willing to give her and similar parties a try. I wont be the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    So ethnic swedes don't murder or rape? there are bad apples everywhere. Either deport them or jail them your choice. To blame a specific ethnic background for this things happends ain't logic at all. Threat people as inviduals not as a group.
    They do. But in the late 80s, where people with immigrant background in Sweden was less than 10%, they still accounted for the majority of rapes, especially by some particular groups.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChris View Post
    Can't post links, search Wikipedia for "Immigration to the United States" and look at the demography chapter. Sources are linked there, here it is census.gov.
    Btw. when you are calling someone a liar, it would be nice if you could add your sources...
    Immigration to the United States??? We are talking about Europe. Of course US would have many foreigners at this time since many Europeans went there.

Oh hey, look. Ugly Christian Dogma encouraging terrible treatment of homosexuals. It's like I called that trash and everyone goes to Africa to justify gays in the middle east being hung.

Thank you for only having a problem with it in the Uganda.
    Uganda is, to my knowledge, the only modern predominantly Christian nation that has tried to invoke the death penalty for homosexuality. I could very well be wrong.

I have a problem with any codified hatred.

I'm not justifying shit. I'm saying this isn't an Islamic specific problem, and we shouldn't pretend it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Bit of truth hurts does it?
    Oh no. Someone said something mean about America. I guess I better wrap myself in the flag and sob deeply.

Deleted
    why everywhere in this forums ppl are talking about the inability of swedes to have sex

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Yeah, mostly agree, fully agree on Iran. Still it's madness to - as an example - let people (back) in where we know they trained with ISIS. The current uncontrolled (in the words truest sense) influx in Europe will not allow the social and judical status quo to stand. Social spending must be cut (per head) and the laissez faire attitude of law enforcement must end. Otherwise we will have ghettos and no-go-areas that are impossible to finance and to police.

And we will have a political division much worse than today. I'm not fond of Le Pen, but if the current crop of politicians (in France and Germany) is unwilling or unable to keep shit from hitting the fan, Im very willing to give her and similar parties a try. I wont be the only one.
    I think just the integration process should be enforced, and not as it is now, "Here, get some money, friend... There are language courses and various integration courses, if you want, but if you don't, that's okay!"

Terrorists that trained with ISIS though - they will find a way in anyway. if they want. ISIS has quite a bit of funding after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    why everywhere in this forums ppl are talking about the inability of swedes to have sex
    I think you are the only one talking about it, honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Uganda is, to my knowledge, the only modern predominantly Christian nation that has tried to invoke the death penalty for homosexuality. I could very well be wrong.

I have a problem with any codified hatred.

I'm not justifying shit. I'm saying this isn't an Islamic specific problem, and we shouldn't pretend it is.
    I never did. At no point did I ever deny Christian Dogma has been used to push ugly ideas and acts against innocents. I've never denied the homophobia in America, just that it loses the race for worst homophobic country.

Meanwhile, if you talk about Islam, people like you IMMEDIATELY deflect to Africa like them putting gay people do death negates it elsewhere. It's all ugly. But only one religion has people blocking for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think you are the only one talking about it, honestly.
    They do. But in the late 80s, where people with immigrant background in Sweden was less than 10%, they still accounted for the majority of rapes, especially by some particular groups.
    i see comments like this all the time on every thread , thats why

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Immigration to the United States??? We are talking about Europe. Of course US would have many foreigners at this time since many Europeans went there.
    My point was, that "Close border, don't care" won't probably work and somebody told me, that in history nobody ever opened borders and that this is a completely new idea, so I compared it to US. And then you came and told me, that this wasn't in effect until later, which was wrong. Nevermind, I think we just got lost here.

I never did. At no point did I ever deny Christian Dogma has been used to push ugly ideas and acts against innocents. I've never denied the homophobia in America, just that it loses the race for worst homophobic country.

Meanwhile, if you talk about Islam, people like you IMMEDIATELY deflect to Africa like them putting gay people do death negates it elsewhere. It's all ugly. But only one religion has people blocking for it.
    I'm not deflecting. The vast, vast, vast majority of people that bring up the Middle East killing gays ignore that it happens elsewhere, and is implicitly endorsed by many nations that aren't Islamic.

I have a problem with most ideologies, but I don't let it blind me to the fact that actions must be judged individually with as little preconception as possible. People leapt on the fact that he was of Iranian descent in this case, but that really tells us next to nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    Do people die harder from an ar15 then from a Glock?
    Yes, it have more kinetic energy, more severe injuries = greater risk of death. Large magazine.

I'm not deflecting. The vast, vast, vast majority of people that bring up the Middle East killing gays ignore that it happens elsewhere, and is implicitly endorsed by many nations that aren't Islamic.

I have a problem with most ideologies, but I don't let it blind me to the fact that actions must be judged individually with as little preconception as possible. People leapt on the fact that he was of Iranian descent in this case, but that really tells us next to nothing.
    And people leapt on the fact that the pulse shooter was from New York and ignored his parents, accomplices and suspicious trips to the middle east.

I've never ignored it. But, I'm used to seeing how Islam never plays into it. But if some yahoo does it in the name of Jesus, get ready to be buried in a deluge of how Christianity is an outdated relic that has no place in the modern world.

I just want some damn consistency in people negatively Judging a religion used to push garbage, harmful ideas.