Lightbulb PSA: NPC in Dalaran is selling some that replicate old minor glyphs.

Don't get your hopes up, no Momentum here.

She sells the following :

Dalaran Initiates' Pin, places over your head the old Dalaran Brilliance effect (the alternative SP buff she used to sell a book for) for 5 minutes with a 10 min cooldown

Mystical Tome: Arcane Linguist : Teaches Arcane Linguist (passive).

Mystical Tome: Illusion : Teaches Illusion ability.

Familiar Stone : Conjures a familiar stone

Dalaran Initiates' Pin is sold in limited quantities, with apparently a 30 min respawn timer.

These vendors are available for all classes, more information here : https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...orld_who_sell/

EDIT : Mages can now buy all items
    Last edited by Araitik; 2016-07-23 at 12:58 PM.

Hey, cool find. Good to know. Has anyone found a replacement for Glyph of Condensation to make my Seamore bigger?

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Only the Pin is limited stock. Also missing Familiar Stone, from the same vendor. Fuckhuge image, but you can see them on a Shaman, and buy/learn Familiar Stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    Only the Pin is limited stock. Also missing Familiar Stone, from the same vendor. Fuckhuge image, but you can see them on a Shaman, and buy/learn Familiar Stone.
    is this on the legion dalaran? the current one in northrend doesn't show anything for sale aside from the old enchant stuff. Even going into the show all option, I don't see anything else for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by tgrape View Post
    is this on the legion dalaran? the current one in northrend doesn't show anything for sale aside from the old enchant stuff. Even going into the show all option, I don't see anything else for sale.
    It's Northrend Dal. You can't SEE it because only SHAMAN can see it, for some reason. They can only learn the familiar stone, though, so its impossible to LEARN Arcane Linguist and Illusion for the moment.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just could buy both the dalaran icon toy and the black cat polymorph from there ^.^

The cat book was also limited btw
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2016-07-21 at 11:23 PM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

PSA - YOU CAN BUY THEM NOW. I JUST PURCHASED THEM Bug = Fixed.

Boy this sure is fun spamming the vendor with 20 other people trying to buy the only limited supply class toy in the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomir View Post
    PSA - YOU CAN BUY THEM NOW. I JUST PURCHASED THEM Bug = Fixed.
    PSA - Arcane Linguist is broken and doesn't do anything.

Updated the OP, added Familiar stone too

the most important of all the substitute for glyph of condensation is not present, why the fuck those dumbass at blizzard tough it was ok to remove it?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Posting this here because I don't know if it's a glyph and I'm missing something or what.

What has happened to Polymorph Turtle? I've had it and used it non stop since the ZG days and now it's gone and I can't seem to find any information about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelikthemage View Post
    Posting this here because I don't know if it's a glyph and I'm missing something or what.

What has happened to Polymorph Turtle? I've had it and used it non stop since the ZG days and now it's gone and I can't seem to find any information about it.
    According to this : http://www.wowhead.com/item=22739/to...urtle#comments it's now a tome that can be fished in Cataclysm zones.

Also, there seems to be a number of Polymorph tomes you can grind, I'm definitely adding this to my bucket list as soon as I finally finish the Timeless Isle ach.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelikthemage View Post
    Throw a ticket in. I was missing Pig, seems some people lost some at random.

Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post
    According to this : http://www.wowhead.com/item=22739/to...urtle#comments it's now a tome that can be fished in Cataclysm zones.

Also, there seems to be a number of Polymorph tomes you can grind, I'm definitely adding this to my bucket list as soon as I finally finish the Timeless Isle ach.
    Pretty sure it was always fished up from Cataclysm zones, I swear that's how I got one, and the first comment is from the 4.2.2 patch.

I think it was always available from there too now that I think of it. However, I already had it from ZG, and have used nothing but it until this patch, so I'll be damned if I'm going to go fish for it. I put a ticket in

EDIT:
    Talked to a GM, they restored my turtle and said it's a bug. I'm missing more than turtle too, but I didn't bother asking him to restore any of them because I don't want to say I had X when I didn't, even though I likely did, just in case I'm remembering wrong. GM can't see what I had before/after so basically honor system I guess lol. He said when the dev's fix the bug all missing polymorphs should be restored automatically.
    Last edited by Kaelikthemage; 2016-07-24 at 09:22 PM.