Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Trump documentary (history channel)

Trump is a truly gifted human being.

I believe the word you're looking for is "special."

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    watched part of it, not a bad story. some people are just closed minded and there is nothing you can do for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    watched part of it, not a bad story. some people are just closed minded and there is nothing you can do for them.
    It's because of envy. Trump did what others couldn't even dream. Did he got help getting there? Ofc he did. Did he took risks that paid off big time? Yes he did. That's what made him a good businessman and it's outed in the video, when he fails he just keeps going. He shows good traits of a leader. Ironically even when they tried to paint him bad they rarely could argue it with evidents which in turn makes the left retheoric of he is a racist, islamophobe, homophobe, etc look even more ridiculous!

Oh what also is shown in this doc. is that he is playing the long game and choose to run only when he knows he has a shot!

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer John Oliver's documentary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    It's not a documentary it's a political attack piece published by a comedian in an entertaiment show. It's so dislexic, like one news article then <bam insert mildly funny joke> repeat. Then at the end make fun of his jewish name just because it sounds funny. But remember that's not antisemite it's just liberal comedy.

ps: Now google see what they were saying about Jon Stewart being jewish and changing his jewish name.
    Last edited by mmoc0127ab56ff; 2016-07-23 at 12:06 PM.

Your so clever!
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I watched it all. Good video. The GOP should use parts of it for TV commercials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    It's not a documentary it's a political attack piece published by a comedian in an entertaiment show.
    So facts are a "political attack?"

It's so dislexic, like one news article then <bam insert mildly funny joke> repeat.

I don't think you know what that word means.

Then at the end make fun of his jewish name just because it sounds funny. But remember that's not antisemite it's just liberal comedy.

ps: Now google see what they were saying about Jon Stewart being jewish and changing his jewish name.

I also don't think you know how a joke works either.

The "Drumpf" at the end of the segment was the punch line for the set up at the beginning of the show where Trump remarked about Jon Stewart changing his last name. If you're going to give someone shit about doing something make sure you, or in this case your ancestor, aren't doing it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    why am i not surprised the history channel is endorsing trump.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    "With a small loan of a million dollars"
    Boy he sure did make it on his own though
    Must be nice to be rich enough to constantly fail as a business man and it not matter

10+ Year Old Account
    It's because of envy. Trump did what others couldn't even dream. Did he got help getting there? Ofc he did. Did he took risks that paid off big time? Yes he did. That's what made him a good businessman and it's outed in the video, when he fails he just keeps going. He shows good traits of a leader. Ironically even when they tried to paint him bad they rarely could argue it with evidents which in turn makes the left retheoric of he is a racist, islamophobe, homophobe, etc look even more ridiculous!

Oh what also is shown in this doc. is that he is playing the long game and choose to run only when he knows he has a shot!
    You can say a few good things about Trump. He's entertaining and he's been successful in life but I don't think any of that makes him a good leader. He's narcissistic and self serving. He's promoted violence at his rallies and offered to pay legal fees for his supporters. He's a poor communicator and he blames the media for misrepresenting him when any reasonable person would take his comments for what they are. He outright lies and refuses to admit when he's wrong. Finally, the most important thing is that he is completely out of touch with the values of today's America. The US is becoming increasingly progressive and he really is anti thesis to those values.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Special ed, that's for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

People who are uneducated about money and economics think Trump is some sort of business genius because of his wealth, yet it has been consistently speculated that Trump grossly inflates his net worth. Which is why he hasn't released his tax statements.

His father was a wealthy man who gave Trump his start, it is infinitely easier to become wealthier if you are wealthy to begin with. His father gave him a million dollar loan; do you know what a million dollars was worth 50 years ago, back when Trump was 20? Nearly five times that much.

Trump is not a failure but let's not pretend that he wasn't given every chance at life to succeed.

So aliens?

It is the history channel they kind of abandoned history a while ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    "With a small loan of a million dollars"
    Boy he sure did make it on his own though
    Must be nice to be rich enough to constantly fail as a business man and it not matter
    Considering what he turned it into, it was a small loan. How is he a failed business man, bankruptcy is part of doing business, to protect your assets.

Tune in next week for the special Ancient Trump - Aliens or "aliens"?-documentary. Did Trump build the Chinese wall? And who paid for it?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    why am i not surprised the history channel is endorsing trump.
    The History Channel isn't saying he is a raper or wants to kill mexicans?

OMGZ, they are endorsing him then!

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Tune in next week for the special Ancient Trump - Aliens or "aliens"?-documentary. Did Trump build the Chinese wall? And who paid for it?
    Look at all the properties trump owns, he is no lightweight.

Deleted
    Is it any good? I dont hold HC very high, in fact, its a pretty shitty channel- unless we 420 and watch storage wars.

I want to know all the good and BAD about Trump, but from a legit channel

Orchestrated political attacks in the form of bland comedy, real deal

Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    Is it any good? I dont hold HC very high, in fact, its a pretty shitty channel- unless we 420 and watch storage wars.

I want to know all the good and BAD about Trump, but from a legit channel

Orchestrated political attacks in the form of bland comedy, real deal
    I think its an honest documentary. Everyone acts like trump is such a monster but before he questioned obamas birth certificate he was loved by all.