Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Are people still this naive about how politics work? None of this is news and the same types of things have been going on in politics, not just the democrats, for over a century. Both parties are private clubs and can make their own rules for the party and push forward anyone they like.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    "BREAKING NEWS! HILLARY HAD PLANS FOR COMBATING HER POLITICAL RIVAL PRIOR TO WHEN THEY UNITED AGAINST DONALD DUMP!"

...I mean... durr?

What's next big reveal? That Germany had secret plans to attack the USA... up to 1946!? :P
    Well you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. This is the DNC not Hillary's campaign.

From the same people who threw a hissy fit over the Gawker case, they sure don't mind a political party being corrupt as shit and using the media in their their favor to push narratives and to shut down other candidates.

Then again, hypocrisy is one of their mantra's.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

The liberal reaction to this is funny, those party loyal dogs shudder and then quickly "BUT OMG TRUMP RIGHT?!?!?!"
    Wow.

That video sums up the Democratic Party.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Cruz!? No. Hell, no. He was the one candidate worse than Trump. I didn't vote for anyone as it was decided by time the primaries came to NJ. I'm just an American that thinks Trump will make us into a international pariah, even more so than Bush and Obama combined.
    Maybe, but if it helps us mend relations with Russia, I am all for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post

Don't vote your conscious!
    Who were the folks who were booing someone on stage who advocated that very thing? Hmmm.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    There are a few important facts that come along with this:

First, the DNC is not the same thing as Hillary's campaign. I already see tons of people trying to link this to something Hillary personally did.

Similarly Hillary's PACs are not only not run by Hillary but they are legally bound from colluding with the candidate they support.

Campaigns pay people to go online and post stuff -- or call into talk shows. If you think the RNC doesn't do this then you are delusional.

I think the main reason this is really a non-starter is that everyone knew the DNC was in the bag for Hillary -- and it's easy to see why. Bernie was an independent and switched just to run -- mainly with the primary reason of challenging Hillary. If you think about it...that really was kind of a dick move by Bernie. I'm not surprised the DNC didn't welcome him with open arms.

That all being said this clearly shows that there needs to be significant changes to both the leadership and the way DNC handles the primaries. I'm hoping the convention will see some reforms including eliminating the superdelegates.
    Not only that, but its one PAC that spent $1 million dollars to 'make Hillary look good online.'

$1 million.

So about 1/1500 of the $1,500,000,000+ this campaign is going to spend 'making Hillary look good' in this election.

Clearly they have bought the entire internet.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Not only that, but its one PAC that spent $1 million dollars to 'make Hillary look good online.'

$1 million.

So about 1/1500 of the $1,500,000,000+ this campaign is going to spend 'making Hillary look good' in this election.

Clearly they have bought the entire internet.

4 pages on this thread vs 39 pages over Melania Trump's speech is an example of not only the mindset on this forum and mirrors how the media is attempting to suppress the story.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    4 pages on this thread vs 39 pages over Melania Trump's speech is an example of not only the mindset on this forum and mirrors how the media is attempting to suppress the story.
    Who is trying to suppress anything? The emails are publicly available... A few hours after the DNC event in Miami where Tim Kaine spoke, the main page of CNN was a big picture of Bernie Sanders with the title something along the lines of "DNC against Sanders" or whatever...

And its not like this is something new...

This was live TV back at the beginning of the primaries...

You people act like this is some kind of conspiracy... Of fucking course the DNC favored their own establishment candidate a guy who literally just became a Democrat last year and has no affiliation to their establishment?

Are you people really that god damn naive? What the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    He accomplished that...maybe. We have no proof that Clinton will keep her word and actually move forward with the changes to her platform. She could just as easily be playing this game to win Sanders supporters ,which she's going to have to do in order to beat Trump. At this point with the leaks though, I think she's going to find the task of winning them over to be very difficult. This just validated a lot of what the Sanders fans dislike about politics in general, that the game is rigged and needs to be dealt with.
    There is a leaked email about her agreeing easily to everything Sanders wants because the "platform is not binding". She is planning on going back on the promises.

Jill Stein is a fucking retard at this point considering her words and actions in response to this leak.

Her call to split the vote will do absolutely nothing but elect Donald Trump. Sure, I'm super glad she's fine with costing the country the election, but I'm not willing to waste 4 years on Donald Trump doing nothing but changing the laws to make himself richer.

She never had any chance, whatsoever, to win. And her pandering to this pathetic "Bernie or Bust" bullshit crowd is just another example of this. If she was as smart as the libertarians pretended she was, she wouldn't actively helping Trump get elected.

All of that being said, I've despised Schultz's tenure as DNC chairman. It's more than obvious to everybody she's been a Clinton shill since day 1. And she needs to be replaced.

I do find it a hilariously desperate move on behalf of Trumpettes to suggest that Sanders supporters vote for him. By a SEVERE majority, this isn't going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Favor the candidate you chose in 2008 or the one who has been a Democrat for less than a year...hmmm.

Same could be said about the RNC but they lost their battle because realistically speaking, the GOP contains two parties that are at odds

The Democrats had 3 candidates in the primaries. One was for show, one was their to push/keep the party left, one had been the prefered candidate once Obama served his term limit. Feel free to decide who was who. The DNC hasn't changed.

The "controversy" would be better if it was about how the DNC operates rather than trying to say they've been shady even though their practices have been known for years. Even Sanders acknowledged the Superdelegates and hinted at getting them throwing him votes contrary to the popular vote (if only to educate young voters).

Hell, the only reason why the RNC (the convention) didn't turn ugly was because the establishment (Cruz and Kasich) gave up, probably so the party could focus on reform and controlling Congress (Rubio is now going for reelection even though he said he was out - am probably wont win since FL is leaning a bit more left now thanks to him) since the presidency is lost.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2016-07-24 at 08:50 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jill Stein is a fucking retard at this point considering her words and actions in response to this leak.

Her call to split the vote will do absolutely nothing but elect Donald Trump. Sure, I'm super glad she's fine with costing the country the election, but I'm not willing to waste 4 years on Donald Trump doing nothing but changing the laws to make himself richer.

She never had any chance, whatsoever, to win. And her pandering to this pathetic "Bernie or Bust" bullshit crowd is just another example of this. If she was as smart as the libertarians pretended she was, she wouldn't actively helping Trump get elected.

All of that being said, I've despised Schultz's tenure as DNC chairman. It's more than obvious to everybody she's been a Clinton shill since day 1. And she needs to be replaced.

I do find it a hilariously desperate move on behalf of Trumpettes to suggest that Sanders supporters vote for him. By a SEVERE majority, this isn't going to happen.
    Nobody with a brain would vote for an anti vaxxer anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Well the biggest reason why this statement is ridiculous is because he is running against Hillary Clinton, unless you legitimately believe she makes such great speeches that people really think they are worth $250k per hour. And most people completely miss the point that the tens of millions she made for speech fees were not political contributions, they were direct payments to her; or in other words flagrant bribery.

Furthermore, how logical is it to think that Trump would personally run for president in order to 'change the laws to make himself richer'? Under the current system, those with power and wealth simply buy off politicians in order to do exactly what you are claiming he will do. It seems much more likely that a Trump presidency would actually change the status quo, but unfortunately many people have been brainwashed by the poor education system and endless propaganda in this country, and therefore are willing to defend a system that is actively working against them.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politi...ileaks-emails/

Debbie Wasserman-Shultz the head of the DNC has been uninvited to speak following the fallout from the leaked DNC e-mails.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politi...ileaks-emails/

Debbie Wasserman-Shultz the head of the DNC has been uninvited to speak following the fallout from the leaked DNC e-mails.
    Maximum damage control...

Some days I wonder if Trumps secret is just running a honest campaign. All his opponents seem to self destruct from scandals and their crimes coming to light.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post

Some days I wonder if Trumps secret is just running a honest campaign. All his opponents seem to self destruct from scandals and their crimes coming to light.
    well if reality is actually a factor, liberalism crumbles in on itself
    the trick is to keep those beautiful lies standing

the truth doesn't need subversion, corruption or indoctrination

Talk about damage control and spin. Look at the narrative from feminist Hillary Supporters:

Talk about damage control and spin. Look at the narrative from feminist Hillary Supporters:

Gamergate really hurt their online brand didn't it? It has been over a year now and they still are jumping at shadows for fear that gamergate might come back from the dead to haunt them.

I really think that was the moment when their house of cards started to collapse in on itself. The moment (star treck fan here) "the frontier pushed back"

Gamergate really hurt their online brand didn't it? It has been over a year now and they still are jumping at shadows for fear that gamergate might come back from the dead to haunt them.

I really think that was the moment when their house of cards started to collapse in on itself. The moment (star treck fan here) "the frontier pushed back"
    Gamergate have gone from being misogynistic man-babies from 4chan to destroying females game development to now, affecting politics on a national and international scale, and i am sure we will get blamed for the mall shooting aswell anytime soon now according to these people.

http://thegg.net/opinion-editorial/g...munich-attack/

SJW's aren't right in the head, they are in panic mode over their narratives being exposed for what it is, they are losing their shit over media being called out for being corrupt, the platforms along with social media they use to push their narratives.
    Oh well, just more reasons for me to disregard anyone who defends this and the media as a shill to be ignored and disrespected.

It's almost as if GG actually is about ethics in journalism afterall, that is now leaking into the mainstream.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2016-07-24 at 10:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Well the biggest reason why this statement is ridiculous is because he is running against Hillary Clinton, unless you legitimately believe she makes such great speeches that people really think they are worth $250k per hour. And most people completely miss the point that the tens of millions she made for speech fees were not political contributions, they were direct payments to her; or in other words flagrant bribery.

Furthermore, how logical is it to think that Trump would personally run for president in order to 'change the laws to make himself richer'? Under the current system, those with power and wealth simply buy off politicians in order to do exactly what you are claiming he will do. It seems much more likely that a Trump presidency would actually change the status quo, but unfortunately many people have been brainwashed by the poor education system and endless propaganda in this country, and therefore are willing to defend a system that is actively working against them.
    Today I learned that receiving payment for a job done is bribery.

I shall remember that the next time I bribe the store in exchange for my goods, or the next time my job bribes me in exchange for services rendered.