Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Well, "You'll have your mafia, cop and not much else!".

Anyway, I have a gift for you
    Vote Listo
    Now please explain why I'm scum. I saw the ton of suspicion I had yesterday and I honestly don't get it. If it's because I voted Shiro instead of Allow that is an idiotic reason for assuming I'm scum.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    In other words, was Blood recruited or not?
    Traitors aren't always recruitable. Sometimes they are just goons not sharing a QT with rest of their team. But if mafia can recruit with a kill and he was recruited on N1 or N2 than it could mean that 2 night kills are a norm. Mafia kill would not happen that night. Makes sense in a way. N1 and N2 kills don't look like a mafia kills to me.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Now please explain why I'm scum. I saw the ton of suspicion I had yesterday and I honestly don't get it. If it's because I voted Shiro instead of Allow that is an idiotic reason for assuming I'm scum.
    Explain why you're town then.

10+ Year Old Account
    That not much else does give the mods some wiggle room. Especially with what we know now. I personally think Celtic just had a Jester to make fun of his President. I soooo applaud that RC.

Aaanyways, curious on why @Kryllian decided to protect other than the claimed cop. Did you not fully believe crackle? Did you think someone else was a better candidate?

And sorry about the sick part shiro!

@Danner, please Danner
    Need clarification.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Unvote
    Vote Kryllian

Whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Need clarification.
    No you don't.

It's a real shame that we lost Crackle but it seems like Town is still in a fairly good position overall - especially now that Cruelle has been eliminated as well. I know some people doubted the wisdom of lynching Cruelle but...let's be honest here: Cruelle is an exceptionally cunning player and since it was very likely that she was a Jester it was well worth the gamble. After all, scum may have kept her alive for the sake of sowing confusion and Cruelle would have no doubt done whatever it took to try and get lynched on any day that she was left aive. Therefore proving to be a major liability to Town in the process.

@dupti:
    If your point is that I shouldn't vote for Kryllian because he isn't counterclaimed, I reject that argument based on Kryllians claim prior to claiming doc. That's not a claim that tells scum to not kill him.

Beyond that, I have no idea.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

pls stahp danner

I even voted on Kryllian.

Mkay. *confused and content*

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Aaanyways, curious on why @Kryllian decided to protect other than the claimed cop. Did you not fully believe crackle? Did you think someone else was a better candidate?
    Crackle claimed day 2 and didn't die night 2. Kryllian said he can't protect twice in a row. You could go another round there and ask "if Kryllian isn't a doc than why didn't real doc protect Crackle". And yeah Kryllian is scummy as hell, but his claim holds in a way here.
    However if there are two night kills each night than night one is a more interesting here. He said he protected himself. Was that a succesfull save? Why would he be the target for mafia kill night one? And if he was a save should mafia kill him next night when he was defenceless?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's a real shame that we lost Crackle but it seems like Town is still in a fairly good position overall - especially now that Cruelle has been eliminated as well. I know some people doubted the wisdom of lynching Cruelle but...let's be honest here: Cruelle is an exceptionally cunning player and since it was very likely that she was a Jester it was well worth the gamble. After all, scum may have kept her alive for the sake of sowing confusion and Cruelle would have no doubt done whatever it took to try and get lynched on any day that she was left aive. Therefore proving to be a major liability to Town in the process.
    Cruelle was a jester 99%, the problem I had there was he claimed he has a free kill on a lynch and I believed that part. There was a jester of that kind in a game not too long ago. Without that kill a jester lynch would be fine if there was no better target, but with a kill on the way there is a problem. You can't make Cruelle hold his word that he would kill a person you want or "nominate", and town shouldn't allow a non-town to have a kill. He was just a normal jester though so not a big deal in the end.

@Graeham, pls gib scumreads
    I just woke up from a nap but I will give my thoughts on a handful of players later today.

Who did Satsu replace again?

Who did Satsu replace again?
    He replaced Jynx.

Virothe was the first vote on Allowyn though. Do you think he was bussing?
    No.. Maybe just trying to get towncred perhaps?

@Danner, ok I'm feeling unedumacated here. Can you remind me what a Miller and JOAT are/do? Or more specifically why you don't think a Miller matters very much.
    Last edited by shirokitsune; 2016-07-23 at 10:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good point. He wasn't known as the doc then, D1 had enough interesting dialogue to have a few other targets. So why use it on oneself (before knowing it was a low post kill night). Per usual...guess it's his MO D1 but that doesn't make me feel any better about him. And yeah, derped on my math.

So a self N3 likely happened since he's out as a doc. Which means he's not likely going to be past N4 regardless of today.

Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    No.. Maybe just trying to get towncred perhaps?
    So you do think he was bussing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Welcome Satsu.
    @Danner - You want to talk about scummy actions? You're still advocating a lynch on me. How about that?

I'm pretty sure everyone has checked in at this point and no one has counterclaimed. In fact if scum was smart they would have one of their disposable goons counterclaim so you can do their work for them and get the doc lynched. Sure they lose a goon the next day but the damage is done.

You say town don't like? BS. VT's lie all the time pretending to be TPR to try and bait a night kill. So why is the fact that I tried to hide my true role from scum that shocking?

I protected myself N1 and thought I soaked the kill. But knowing that Blood Fox was a traitor is possible he was recruited that night instead of a kill. I protected Crackle N2 and there was no second kill. So yeah, either they tried the recruiting again or I was successful one or both nights.

You've been gunning for me early in the game dropping that I'm scummy. You want to lynch me now why? To teach me a lesson? I doubt it. i think you're scum trying to get a mislynch going. You know a lot of people trust your judgement and are going to follow you. I've been on a scum team with you when you've acted like this so...

Vote Danner