Check This Monster Out!

So I was doing some random searching around on some websites today for guns and I came across this bad boy.

Look up Gunbroker(It's a gun auction site with mostly no reserve options) and do /item/572374907

Or if you wanna see the list itself, just search for "Coonan Classic 357 magnum Custom Black .357 1911" by seller "ajisports".

Any other gun enthusiasts will know that those are rare even in their normal stainless form. And that's a FACTORY cerakote. Holy &$^%^#(

They only do a few of those a year. And the price without reserve is incredibly low to bid on. I've seen those go for 2600+.

Sorry. I am so excited I just had to share. I can't believe the price is that low without a reserve. I know there are still a few days, but dang.

Does anyone else have any stories about their own Coonan, or shooting one at a gun range?

How is the recoil and the weight compared to a Desert Eagle?

Tell your stories below!

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do I think of the trade chat AH scam after reading this?
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

I am in favour of more gun control.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Well luckily besides derailing the thread you live in Denmark.

1st post... telling us to go to a specific website.

Yea not obvious at all what is happening here -.-

That's one sexy gun.

Sorry this is the first time I decided to join up. Been a long time reader but never wanted to really post before until recently.

I had a bad injury in my spine so I am home with disability now and I have a lot of spare time. Figured it was now or never.

Hope my first post doesn't scare anyone away, that wasn't my intent.

Was just curious if anyone had any experience with Coonan's?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am also in favor of mandatory birth control/sterilization for anyone who thinks it should be acceptable to own an assault weapon designed to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I am also in favor of mandatory birth control/sterilization for anyone who thinks it should be acceptable to own an assault weapon designed to kill.
    Are hunting rifles ok to own?

10+ Year Old Account
    you mean better shot placement?

- - - Updated - - -

I am also in favor of mandatory birth control/sterilization for anyone who uses the term "assault weapon"

I own several AR-15's and AR-10's, use them almost every weekend and have never killed anyone,in fact millions of people do and never hurt anyone, so I guess either we're all using them wrong or they are useful for things other then killing (hint: it's the latter)
    Last edited by stabetha; 2016-07-23 at 10:49 PM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

To me, having more gun control means a tighter shot group.

- - - Updated - - -

come and try it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, calm down, I'm making the popcorn! I wasn't prepared for a thread like this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

1911's are outdated relics. They make great safe queens and range guns, but are just about inferior to anything developed now a days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    1911's are outdated relics. They make great safe queens and range guns, but are just about inferior to anything developed now a days.
    my kimber would disagree. It's definitely one of my favorite weapons to carry concealed.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    my kimber would disagree. It's definitely one of my favorite weapons to carry concealed.
    I own 1911's as well, but the fact of the matter is they are inferior in nearly every aspect to any other more modern firearm.

- low round capacity
    - heavy
    - part simplicity

10+ Year Old Account
    I love this thread already. Some guy comes and says "ok guys here is this gun I think it's cool."

Then someone else comes in and says "I HATE GUNS IM IN FAVOR OF GUN CONTROL!"

Then it just devolves from there.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I own 1911's as well, but the fact of the matter is they are inferior in nearly every aspect to any other more modern firearm.

- low round capacity
    - heavy
    - part simplicity
    By this logic, then revolvers are even more inferior to 1911s? Not trying to be a smartass, just trying to understand your thinking. I love 1911s and own one but don't carry it. It's my favorite range gun and it's a placer at the house so I don't have to carry everywhere at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    By this logic, then revolvers are even more inferior to 1911s? Not trying to be a smartass, just trying to understand your thinking. I love 1911s and own one but don't carry it. It's my favorite range gun and it's a placer at the house so I don't have to carry everywhere at home.
    Actually yes, revolvers are the low man on the totem poll.

They fill niche areas like hunting calibers or retaining shells if you are an assassin, but beyond that... LOL