Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    if hillary wins its gonna be 8 long years of damnation.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    It'll be fine. We won't have some sort of social revolution, but she's not going to end the world.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Then his staff should learn how to properly use significant digits.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not childish. It's true. As I keep saying, this is not about differing values and policy preferences. This is about people buying into 75 minutes of *loud noises* from a candidate who spends exactly 0 time giving anyone any idea of how he plans to accomplish anything, instead just saying he's going to fix it all with a twitch of his nose. This should not appeal to anyone in the absence of actual detailed arguments and plans, regardless of who the candidate is or where they fall on the political spectrum or what party they belong to.
    The very idea of evaluating a speech based on "the time giving anyone any idea of how he plans to accomplish anything" is a typical thing for uneducated folks. If you have ever attended a professional conference or symposium or even a general regional professional meeting, then you would know that a good keynote speech should never be about the details.

Technically speaking it would be 4 for now, and you can just switch Hillary with Trump in your post and it would have the same relevance.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what will happen if Trumpolini wins, given he is completely unfit to be president, both in terms of personality, temperment, and experience. He's a damn con-artist whose only concern is 'What is best for Trump?'

He doesn't even want to handle the responsibilities that come with the office, FFS! Reports are that he intends to hand over responsibility for foriegn and domestic policy to his VP so that he can focus on 'making America great again', whatever the frack that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    It's possible to care about more than one thing at a time, just so you know. I care about Bernie's policies and I do support Sanders. Or I did rather, he lost so there's nothing really left to support... I voted for him, I convinced my whole family and many of my friends to vote for him, I donated to his campaign, I did my fucking best to do my part. So you can go fuck yourself with your dismissive, "lawl you never really supported him" shit.

Reading through the DNC's emails though, (NOT HILLARY'S EMAILS FOR ANYONE THAT DOESN'T GET THAT) and seeing the open disdain they have for Sanders and his supporters, the blatant manipulation, bribing superdelegates, telling MSNBC and CNN exactly what kind of narrative they want to spin to get Clinton elected. It's too fucking much. I can't support that. I'm pissed off. I'm so fucking angry that my desire to see these sick fucks hang or at least not get their way has come to outweigh my desire to see Bernie's policies given a platform. I'm just a dirty peasant to these people, but they can count on my vote because look at how bad Donald Trump is. No. Fuck that and fuck them. There's always a choice even if that choice is shit, and I'd rather do the wrong thing than let them win.

And just so we're clear, I would vote for worse than Trump if it means the DNC loses. I would literally vote for Zombie Fucking Hitler at this point if that guaranteed that they lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Too fucking bad. I voted for Sanders in the primary, and I will vote for Trump in the general unless a better alternative to Hillary magically coalesces out of the ether.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks but I'm not hungry. Just angry and depressed.
    You'll get over it. If you don't, enjoy reconciling your Trump choice with yourself in the future. My guess is that's not something you'll be prepared to navigate alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    If you're voting for Trump? I'd estimate you've a significantly higher than average chance you're below average intelligence.
    Typical personal insult based on the logic "if you disagree with me, then you are automatically dumb". Very convincing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I wish Kane from the Brotherhod of Nod was running for president.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Also please get some therapy for your rage issues.
    Oh don't worry your pretty little head. I'm not gonna go off and Allahu Akbar the DNC if that's what you're worried about. As much as I hate the DNC, DWS and all their cronies, I would never physically attack any of them. And if I wouldn't assault them, I sure as shit wouldn't do that to less deserving people.

If DWS were in front of me right at this moment I would have some very choice words for her and I'd probably mock her more than a bit, but I wouldn't get physical. That's for barbarians.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And just so we're clear, I would vote for worse than Trump if it means the DNC loses. I would literally vote for Zombie Fucking Hitler at this point if that guaranteed that they lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Too fucking bad. I voted for Sanders in the primary, and I will vote for Trump in the general unless a better alternative to Hillary magically coalesces out of the ether.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks but I'm not hungry. Just angry and depressed.
    Not going to happen. But vote the way you feel you should. It is one of the most important freedoms we have, which can effect our other freedoms. Do not pay any attention to some on here. They post some childish insults, put them on ignore like I do. Works great.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a paid Obama shill, my services were picked up by the HRC campaign and since she is paying Trump to run against her and lose, we all have access to the Trumpphone.
    Does it look something like this?

“Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    You'll get over it. If you don't, enjoy reconciling your Trump choice with yourself in the future. My guess is that's not something you'll be prepared to navigate alone.
    I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if I voted for Clinton. That goes so far against everything I believe, that voting for Trump is by far the easier choice for me. I will get over it though. In a day or two the anger will subside and I'll be back to my usual chipper self.

Please try to keep up with the conversation so you don't post inane and irrelevant things like you just did. Thanks.
    I was commenting on your statement of

"This should not appeal to anyone in the absence of actual detailed arguments and plans, regardless of who the candidate is or where they fall on the political spectrum or what party they belong to."

which makes no sense at all if you have any experiences attending professional meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Not going to happen. But vote the way you feel you should. It is one of the most important freedoms we have, which can effect our other freedoms. Do not pay any attention to some on here. They post some childish insults, put them on ignore like I do. Works great.
    Thank you for being understanding. I appreciate it.

I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if I voted for Clinton. That goes so far against everything I believe, that voting for Trump is by far the easier choice for me. I will get over it though. In a day or two the anger will subside and I'll be back to my usual chipper self.
    The mental gymnastics supposed Sanders supporters play in order to justify their temper tantrum vote is sorta amusing, I'll give you that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    Typical personal insult based on the logic "if you disagree with me, then you are automatically dumb". Very convincing.
    You will find out it is too common on here. But the ignore feature works really well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible to care about more than one thing at a time, just so you know. I care about Bernie's policies and I do support Sanders. Or I did rather, he lost so there's nothing really left to support... I voted for him, I convinced my whole family and many of my friends to vote for him, I donated to his campaign, I did my fucking best to do my part. So you can go fuck yourself with your dismissive, "lawl you never really supported him" shit.

Reading through the DNC's emails though, (NOT HILLARY'S EMAILS FOR ANYONE THAT DOESN'T GET THAT) and seeing the open disdain they have for Sanders and his supporters, the blatant manipulation, bribing superdelegates, telling MSNBC and CNN exactly what kind of narrative they want to spin to get Clinton elected. It's too fucking much. I can't support that. I'm pissed off. I'm so fucking angry that my desire to see these sick fucks hang or at least not get their way has come to outweigh my desire to see Bernie's policies given a platform. I'm just a dirty peasant to these people, but they can count on my vote because look at how bad Donald Trump is. No. Fuck that and fuck them. There's always a choice even if that choice is shit, and I'd rather do the wrong thing than let them win.

As I said. Cutting off the nose to spite the face.

You seem to have convinced yourself that a Trump presidency only negatively effects the democrats. As if Hillary Clinton winning or not winning was the only point. What about the victimization of immigrants, Muslims, and the 20 billion dollar money pit? What about legalizing torture? What about the basic abrogation of a key part of the 14th amendment? And then there's the outright pissing off of key American trade partners, the anti-gay rhetoric, and general ineptitude that would come with a Trump presidency.

You can't have all or nothing in politics. There has to be compromise. Because more often than not following that mindset, you find yourself with nothing, and not all.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

You seem to have convinced yourself that a Trump presidency only negatively effects the democrats. As if Hillary Clinton winning or not winning was the only point. What about the victimization of immigrants, Muslims, and the 20 billion dollar money pit? What about legalizing torture? What about the basic abrogation of a key part of the 14th amendment? And then there's the outright pissing off of key American trade partners, the anti-gay rhetoric, and general ineptitude that would come with a Trump presidency.

You can't have all or nothing in politics. There has to be compromise. Because more often than not following that mindset, you find yourself with nothing, and not all.
    Bernie Bots are little more than left-wing Tea Partiers, in my opinion, given they share a fanatical desire for ideological purity from candidates and a visceral hatred for compromise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Then his staff should learn how to properly use significant digits.
    Using the numbers Trump provided 32% is correct. Regardless that someone is creating a tweet to praise himself for the amount of applause he got is a stunning insight into the massive ego he has.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

Trump is not anti-gay. And just because the GOP platform has some bullshit in it, does not mean he will try to get that put into legislation. He is much more progressive than any GOP candidate has been.