Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Merged these to make one single thread, and making the title cleaner for future use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    So she's a godess, right? Who can fight a monster that beat up Superman and got nuked like it was nothing? So... why is she murdering tons of regular humans who couldn't do anything to her no matter how hard they tried? Or rather, how does her doing that not make her a villain? Y'know, if Superman flew into the trenches of WW1 and ripped the spine out of every guy who shot at him in self-defence then he wouldn't be a hero, he'd be some kind of horrifying psychopath that gleefully steps on ants: Someone everyone would be terrified of and want as far away from themselves as possible if they couldn't kill him.
    I assumed they were invading her lands and she was the one acting out of self-defense.

Trailer looked pretty badass. Much better than the Justice League one.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    It looked pretty cool up until she climbed up the ladder and out of the trenches during the scene depicting WW1, then it got super cringe worthy.

Is Wonder Woman impervious to bullets and explosions?

If she is, why the need for the shield?

If she isn't, I don't fucking care who you are or what shield you are holding, you are not going to charge an entrenched line of soldiers in WW1 and still be alive after a few steps.

Deleted
    She's not indestructible or impervious to skin penetration.

But for everything else (concussions, temperature etc), she's extremely tough and supposedly an insane fighter in melee range. I guess that's why she has a whip - Mortal Kombat style "Get Over Here!"

Trailer for Wonder Woman has me more excited than the Justice League one. I like that they went with the WWI theme similar to Marvel putting CA in WWII

Deleted
    The memes have started already... Here's an SJW one:

Looks good except for that last bit at the end. The fighting looks really good.
    "Join S.H.I.E.L.D. Travel to exotic distant lands. Meet exciting unusual people... and kill them."
    -Hunter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSweetness View Post
    Looks good except for that last bit at the end. The fighting looks really good.
    If you mean the secretary meeting scene, it's actually very funny. You have to put it in context: this is around WW1 time. Women couldn't even vote on most places on the planet, plus the US officially ending slavery only some 50 years earlier.

This is on top of the fact that Wonder Woman is from an island of only women where they rule supreme and advanced in all things.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    If you mean the secretary meeting scene, it's actually very funny. You have to put it in context: this is around WW1 time. Women couldn't even vote on most places on the planet, plus the US officially ending slavery only some 50 years earlier.

This is on top of the fact that Wonder Woman is from an island of only women where they rule supreme and advanced in all things.
    Yeah, fish out of water/ totally different society thing. Though of course the secretary didn't really describe secretarying very well. :-p
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they merge my thread into the other one focusing on the B v S movie?

OP UPDATE THE THREAD!

No I understood it. I just rolled my eyes rather than laughed.
    "Join S.H.I.E.L.D. Travel to exotic distant lands. Meet exciting unusual people... and kill them."
    -Hunter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Snowraven

they merged our threads

update!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    @Snowraven

they merged our threads

update!!!!
    Message him. It should be obvious he could already have unsubscribed or be in bed!

If that fails, then contact a mod.

Just stop spamming the thread or we'll star to report you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Message him. It should be obvious he could already have unsubscribed or be in bed!

Well I left it with the mention. Chill.

Sorry, I'm not buying a Wonder Woman with such prominent Semitic look.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's WWI and the Greek God version of Wonder Woman it ought to be pretty interesting. The chick looks like Wonder Woman, close enough. Hell they could get Nick Cage to play .... Holy shit that would be interesting. I want that movie "This summer Nick Cage is Wonder Woman"

NO even better. Do the whole Justice League, but everyone is Nick Cage. Justice League: UnCaged.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Did they merge my thread into the other one focusing on the B v S movie?

OP UPDATE THE THREAD!
    Seems they did. Thanks for letting me know, I updated the OP.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a WW thread. No reporting, that's some Batman stuff, in WW threads we draw our weapons and fight to the DEATH!

I thought the new WW trailer looked 'okay'. Honestly, I am not too big a fan of Gal Gadot in the role at all. So it is difficult for me to get excited despite being quite of fan Perez, Rucka and Azzerello's Wonder Woman runs in the comics. Especially Perez.

I liked her as WW, and am looking forward to the film. Plus, that score is awesome.

The memes have started already... Here's an SJW one:

Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.