Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    John Kerry said Air Conditioners are equally, if not more, dangerous than ISIS
    While the stuff in A/C units are dangerous, saying it is worse than ISIS is definitely stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    Hiya folks.
    Yozzers Az. How are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    [img]http://puu.sh/qcnmY.jpg[/ig]
    The more you know.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon Go might have just saved my life (after putting it in danger). Took a long way home to catch a couple pokestops. Unfortunately, the GPS is still broken as fuck and never put me where I was, so I missed them anyway. However, while standing near the second one, A guy in a truck stops and offers me a ride. If I had just wanted to get home, I might have agreed. But I politely declined, and as I had one earbud in and his truck was loud as shit, I could barely hear what he was saying. But he stopped to chat for a couple minutes anyway, and I gathered enough information I needed. He said he never saw me around, and it's the city I've lived in for about 25 years of my life, and currently over 2 years this time. I told him where I lived (don't worry, not an exact apartment number), and he said something about the former building manager, who apparently kicked him out, and he was more than upset about it. He also sounded drunk, and he mentioned something about cocaine. Not like "somebody claimed I did it", more like "I think it's time to do some" as he takes a puff of what I hope to hell was a cigarette. he said something about being broke, needing money, and even asked me if I had some to loan. You know, a random stranger in a pickup truck who apparently is on coke, with a dog in the passenger seat who wasn't threatening but really added to the stereotype.

It's kind a hard to explain it, but I knew if I agreed to a ride, I'd be hounded for money, and if he knew what building I was in, I might end up with a broken window and some missing shit, at the very least.

Frey is bored

- - - Updated - - -

And Overwatch was obviously a mistake to curb the boredom. I keep forgetting that I don't win games. Losing streak is close to 50ish now
    Do what I do. Play against medium difficulty bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Pokemon Go might have just saved my life (after putting it in danger). Took a long way home to catch a couple pokestops. Unfortunately, the GPS is still broken as fuck and never put me where I was, so I missed them anyway. However, while standing near the second one, A guy in a truck stops and offers me a ride. If I had just wanted to get home, I might have agreed. But I politely declined, and as I had one earbud in and his truck was loud as shit, I could barely hear what he was saying. But he stopped to chat for a couple minutes anyway, and I gathered enough information I needed. He said he never saw me around, and it's the city I've lived in for about 25 years of my life, and currently over 2 years this time. I told him where I lived (don't worry, not an exact apartment number), and he said something about the former building manager, who apparently kicked him out, and he was more than upset about it. He also sounded drunk, and he mentioned something about cocaine. Not like "somebody claimed I did it", more like "I think it's time to do some" as he takes a puff of what I hope to hell was a cigarette. he said something about being broke, needing money, and even asked me if I had some to loan. You know, a random stranger in a pickup truck who apparently is on coke, with a dog in the passenger seat who wasn't threatening but really added to the stereotype.

It's kind a hard to explain it, but I knew if I agreed to a ride, I'd be hounded for money, and if he knew what building I was in, I might end up with a broken window and some missing shit, at the very least.
    In those situations I just keep declining or give false residence. I declined an offer from a guy while it was thunderstorming, pouring rain, and even in that situation I couldn't trust the dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hiya folks.
    Hiya Floater

- - - Updated - - -

[img]http://puu.sh/qcnmY.jpg[/imsg]
    Oh Hai Kortin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    While the stuff in A/C units are dangerous, saying it is worse than ISIS is definitely stupid.
    Good ole Politicians

Yay for Vidja Games?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Good ole Politicians
    Yep, pretty much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Hai Kortin
    Fedosia hasn't been the same since Yumi died.

Probably doesn't help that the image on her tomb is of her naked while covered in an unknown liquid.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Fedosia hasn't been the same since Yumi died.

Probably doesn't help that the image on her tomb is of her naked while covered in an unknown liquid.
    I do not approve of this

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, pretty much.
    They are quite cray sometimes

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    [img]http://puu.sh/qcqxu.jpg[/imdg]
    You post strange things

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay for Vidja Games?
    There's this little thing I do at work. When I'm stocking apples at work, I will grab one with my left hand, and without looking, toss it to my right hand, while I'm grabbing another apple with my left. I feel that that kind of coordination would not happen were it for the vidja games.

10+ Year Old Account

Yozzers Az. How are you?

- - - Updated - - -

The more you know.
    Tired, got about 30 min nap in today so work should be all sorts of "fun".
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Waiting for 2 hours now for this vendor to spawn just to buy a toy. Can you tell I have a life?

Tired, got about 30 min nap in today so work should be all sorts of "fun".
    Even when fully rested work is always "fun".

10+ Year Old Account

Well what did you do?

And anyone at the moment logged into Live WoW with the changes?
    Might just wait for August and when they add Demon Hunters to the game.

Still regardless as well, how many months we have to wait until My Little Pony comes back?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well what did you do?

Still regardless as well, how many months we have to wait until My Little Pony comes back?
    I'm on live, the changes take some getting used to, especially if your class changed dramatically, but it is fine, although some other things that were taken out, like max camera distance reduction, is annoying for many.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well what did you do?

He left after proving himself to be a cocaine-addicted racist. Also took over my first gym.

New pony episode July 30, so only a week away. Guest starring Patton Oswalt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus

the VAs in the Yugioh Arc-V dub sound like parodies.
    Last edited by kortin; 2016-07-24 at 08:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm super far behind on ponies I think season 4 kind of behind.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

I'm super far behind on ponies I think season 4 kind of behind.
    Season 5 was pretty good. Season 6 is a bit weird though, with Twilight being a bit dumber and Rarity having pretty much the same issue she had the last couple of seasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    He left after proving himself to be a cocaine-addicted racist. Also took over my first gym.

New pony episode July 30, so only a week away. Guest starring Patton Oswalt.
    At least he didn't follow you.
    That's good.

I would rather just play the Pokemon game from the real cartridge and then use Runkeeper to go out for a walk.
    For the Horde!

rawr
    morning peeps