Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Besides jews stealing and practicing genocide on the Palestinians?

Not much.
    For a genocide it is remarkably ineffective considering there are more Arabs now than before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

This isn't a war though. It is an occupation. A systematic stealing of land. A systematic mistreatment of the Native people. A systematic killing of Palestinians.
    What native people? The Palestinians are ethnically Arab and didn't exist in that region till they were implanted after the conquests of the Holy Land by Muslims.

It's not living side by side with a jew.

It's about the jews stealing land and murdering Palestinians.

It's like saying the Native Americans attacked US settlers because their ass was on fire from Native American Spiritual rage.
    Stealing? who gave away that piece of land to begin with? maby take it up with those nations who sliced up that land and gave to israel, the patient they have is enormous and if they wanted to wipe the palestinians of the map they would have done so along time ago or do you think they even stand a chance against israel with the gloves off? meaning everthing goes.

This isn't a war though. It is an occupation. A systematic stealing of land. A systematic mistreatment of the Native people. A systematic killing of Palestinians.
    They are not talking about Europeans who migrated to America and did what you've mentioned to native indian population, they are talking about Middle East where many Jews always lived. "A systematic stealing of land" that is 5 times larger than current Israel was committed by Arabs who persecuted Jews. Due to violence and antisemitism 850,000 jews had to flee those Arab countries leaving property behind. There's no justification for violence, sometimes it just benefit to cry all the time as there's always people like you around that buy into those fake tears.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    What native people? The Palestinians are ethnically Arab and didn't exist in that region till they were implanted after the conquests of the Holy Land by Muslims.
    lol 5k bc jews
    4999 bc egypt
    1k bc babylon
    500bc greece
    0 rome
    500 byzantium
    1k turks
    1960 jews hhhey. its miiine hurduuur

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    I think after living somewhere for approximately 1400 years, you can safely call yourself native.

Deleted
    Those pesky Palestinians and their desire to fight back against people who have stolen their land!

They are so barbaric and have to resort to awful tactics in order to fight a stronger enemy than them.

How dare they!
    was wondering how long before the terrorist sympathiser showed up.. the first reply.. impressive.

also, before you get "triggered" over the above comment, Hamas are a designated terrorist group by the US, EU, canada and Japan. The fact that they have written in their charter that they are committed to the destruction of Isreal, shows they are nothing more than a terrorist group that people love to legitimise.

Why doesnt israel just declare war on the palestinians? Get it over with once and for all, that would be the best solution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Why doesnt israel just declare war on the palestinians? Get it over with once and for all, that would be the best solution.
    because Iran already want to blast them off the map. It would cause a ridiculous war over there with iran/jordan/egypt et all vs Isreal. Israel is also MNNA to NATO. so shit could get messy if it happened.

If Palestinians want Israel to stop doing the shit they are doing, they should stop firing fucking rockets non stop at them

Terrorists for quite awhile have planned things like this, there was talk and some articles posted several years ago about them building 'suicide buildings' that were more or less wired from floor to ceiling with explosives, mostly the kind of thing you'd do in commercial districts with lots of foot traffic for maximum casualties but which of course could also be specialized for particular missions.

Basically these guys sit around and try to figure out how to out Wiley Coyote each other and this is the type of shit they come up with.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Those pesky Palestinians and their desire to fight back against people who have stolen their land!

They are so barbaric and have to resort to awful tactics in order to fight a stronger enemy than them.

How dare they!
    Cute, but wrong.
    Also mindless acts of terrorism isn't going to earn them anything, on the contrary, it will just make people hate them more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    because Iran already want to blast them off the map. It would cause a ridiculous war over there with iran/jordan/egypt et all vs Isreal. Israel is also MNNA to NATO. so shit could get messy if it happened.

If Palestinians want Israel to stop doing the shit they are doing, they should stop firing fucking rockets non stop at them
    None of those countries are an actually military threat to Israel though. they will just get steamrolled again and achieve nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not living side by side with a jew.

It's about the jews stealing land and murdering Palestinians.

It's like saying the Native Americans attacked US settlers because their ass was on fire from Native American Spiritual rage.
    you realize that's pretty much exactly what happened, Native Americans were not the noble people you think they were they were just sitting around smoking peace pipes in teepee's
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    you realize that's pretty much exactly what happened, Native Americans were not the noble people you think they were they were just sitting around smoking peace pipes in teepee's
    Yeah, I mean, they totally had it coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    This is old, very old. This war tactic has been used on almost every continent for the past few decades.
    was going to say, i thought this is what most terrorist organisations have been doing for a long time? hide yourselves / weapons amongst civilians, so you're harder to track, harder to shoot at, and if they do shoot at you they likely hit civilians

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Stealing? who gave away that piece of land to begin with? maby take it up with those nations who sliced up that land and gave to israel, the patient they have is enormous and if they wanted to wipe the palestinians of the map they would have done so along time ago or do you think they even stand a chance against israel with the gloves off? meaning everthing goes.

Nah, they just keep them like slaves locked in their little "settlements" where all trade goes through israel first. Israel is so nice! I love when people live on a high horse and look down upon them for being mad that their land was stolen and then the people who stole it call it their "holy land". I don't pretend that Hamas are the good guys but I won't for one second say that the Israeli's aren't genocidal to civilians and I find it pretty ironic considering they are constantly preaching to people about how many civilians died to the holocaust but then go and kill thousands of them in "Self defense".

You have convinced me with that compelling counter argument!

- - - Updated - - -

Netanyahu appoints Ayelet Shaked—who called for genocide of Palestinians—as Justice Minister in new government
    http://mondoweiss.net/2015/05/netany...ns-government/

Erekat: Israeli Religious Figure Urging Genocide of Palestinians
    http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/e...nians-1.310876

More than 40 per cent of Europeans believe that Israel carries out genocide against Palestinians
    https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...-palestinians/
    You're using the word wrong, regardless of what 40% of Europe thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Yeah, I mean, they totally had it coming.
    Have you applied to live on the reservation and show solidarity?

Deleted
    Besides jews stealing and practicing genocide on the Palestinians?

Not much.
    Well, the Muslims were the ones who took land from Jews in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    There is no irony involved in that sentence, everyone knows what the jews went through, they are doing the same thing now.
    That is 100% false.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    If they wanted to wipe them out, they would have been wiped out.

If anything, Israel is showing an incredible amount of restraint.
    if they did that i think they would have a UN peacekeeping mission there. at some point people wont turn a blind eye anymore.