Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question regarding banned account

Been playing since TBC sold account after WoD because game was horrid. Wanted to come back so reclaimed account and blizz perma'd it. No qualms there I violated ToS. I've noticed I could make a trial account and all my achievements and 204 mounts are on the trial. However, my gladiator mounts are not and most of my titles are missing. My question is for titles like Battlemaster, Arena Master, Conquerer Do i receive those titles at a certain level Since I have the achievements so I cannot reearn them. Also what about titles such as hand of adal and the immortal and Hero of the Horde. I doubt i'll get the gladiator mounts back but looking for some clarification into this.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If someone moved the characters who earned those achievements / mounts off the account, you will not get them back, I believe.

soooo let me get this straight. You got bored of WoW. So you sold your account. Which is against the ToS. Then you decided you wanted to come back, so instead of making a new account, you stole the old one from the person you sold it to. Which quite rightly got the account permabanned.

I'm honestly surprised they still let you make a trial on that Bnet account, and didn't permaban it at the top level.

My advice would be: Go punch yourself in the dick a few dozen times for being a total douche and worrying about how to get your titles and mounts back, instead of considering the poor bastard you just nuked from orbit by "reclaiming" your account, bite the bullet, and start a new one. You don't deserve to get any of that shit back, pure and simple.

They didnt move them off the account WoW1 is just permabanned so I cant access them. I made a WoW2 on the same account and all 18000 achievements transferred, all mounts except glad. I'm just wondering about titles since it says ive already earned most of them yet they arent on there. Is there a level requirement for battlemaster or conqueror or the immortal?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    soooo let me get this straight. You got bored of WoW. So you sold your account. Which is against the ToS. Then you decided you wanted to come back, so instead of making a new account, you stole the old one from the person you sold it to. Which quite rightly got the account permabanned.

I'm honestly surprised they still let you make a trial on that Bnet account, and didn't permaban it at the top level.

My advice would be: Go punch yourself in the dick a few dozen times for being a total douche and worrying about how to get your titles and mounts back, instead of considering the poor bastard you just nuked from orbit by "reclaiming" your account, bite the bullet, and start a new one. You don't deserve to get any of that shit back, pure and simple.
    This. You willfully violated the TOS and then robbed the company and/or person who purchased your account. They should have banned your entire bnet account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ck301 View Post
    sold account
    No qualms there I violated ToS

There you go.
    Also reclaiming it? Douche move.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    This. You willfully violated the TOS and then robbed the company and/or person who purchased your account. They should have banned your entire bnet account.
    Thats nice, Blizzard believes otherwise. You can all day dream about your white knight fantasies won't change Blizzards decision.
    Don't really have a problem with the ban since you know sold the account and all. Just wondering about those titles i'll probably quit a couple months after this expansion as well lol

10+ Year Old Account
    They didnt move them off the account WoW1 is just permabanned so I cant access them. I made a WoW2 on the same account and all 18000 achievements transferred, all mounts except glad. I'm just wondering about titles since it says ive already earned most of them yet they arent on there. Is there a level requirement for battlemaster or conqueror or the immortal?
    You whole attitude is quite amazing.....and truthfully, disgusting. You knowingly did something against the ToS...ripped someone off.....and now want to know how to get the missing stuff from the account you sold then stole back. Seriously? What are you thinking? I do hope Blizzard catches on and makes you perma banned for good...because with an attitude like yours, you'd think nothing of doing it again.

Been playing since TBC sold account after WoD because game was horrid. Wanted to come back so reclaimed account and blizz perma'd it. No qualms there I violated ToS. I've noticed I could make a trial account and all my achievements and 204 mounts are on the trial. However, my gladiator mounts are not and most of my titles are missing. My question is for titles like Battlemaster, Arena Master, Conquerer Do i receive those titles at a certain level Since I have the achievements so I cannot reearn them. Also what about titles such as hand of adal and the immortal and Hero of the Horde. I doubt i'll get the gladiator mounts back but looking for some clarification into this.
    glad mounts are not account wide (nor are most pvp titles). Most raid titles will unlock as you level.

To be fair, buying an account is extremely risky and stupid so they both deserve what they got. I mean if you are going to spend money on something that can so easily be banned you kinda deserve to lose your money and everything with it more than the guy that sold it. I'm all for punishing stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    glad mounts are not account wide (nor are most pvp titles). Most raid titles will unlock as you level.
    Thanks man that's all I was wondering

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DownToFarm View Post
    To be fair, buying an account is extremely risky and stupid so they both deserve what they got. I mean if you are going to spend money on something that can so easily be banned you kinda deserve to lose your money and everything with it more than the guy that sold it. I'm all for punishing stupid.
    lol yeah they act like i want to appeal the ban or something i'm fine with it I violated ToS. You guys forget Blizz bottom line is money. All they want is for me to rebuy the game haha.

Deleted
    lol yeah they act like i want to appeal the ban or something i'm fine with it I violated ToS. You guys forget Blizz bottom line is money. All they want is for me to rebuy the game haha.
    Actually I think all they want is for you not to break the ToS, but whatever, it's not like that applies to YOU, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DownToFarm View Post
    Though the seller has agreed to the Terms and Services.
    The buyer has not - and might not even be aware selling/buying accounts is against the Terms and Services, unless clearly indicated by the seller (and I doubt it was the case).

But the actual transaction has nothing to do with the game. Recalling the account after receiving payment is just like any other online fraud. In this case the OP not only broke Blizzards ToS, but also knowingly committed a online fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Actually I think all they want is for you not to break the ToS, but whatever, it's not like that applies to YOU, right?
    Idk with them banning me I would think otherwise but I guess that's just common sense.

This is a perfect example of what kind of person you DON'T want your kids growing up to be!
    Take notes, it will come in handy later in life!

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    This is a perfect example of what kind of person you DON'T want your kids growing up to be!
    Take notes, it will come in handy later in life!
    Neckbeards getting worked up over a video game. Calm your tits virgin.

Neckbeards getting worked up over a video game. Calm your tits virgin.
    Jelly I can grow a beard?

10+ Year Old Account

so much this!

Thats nice, Blizzard believes otherwise. You can all day dream about your white knight fantasies won't change Blizzards decision.
    Don't really have a problem with the ban since you know sold the account and all. Just wondering about those titles i'll probably quit a couple months after this expansion as well lol
    You pull that kind of shit and then you come here and try to ask for help? Really? I'd be more inclined to give you totally wrong advice after reading your story.

Psychopathic personality. You have it. Look it up. It's not as bad as it sounds, ~1/300 have it.

It is a douchebag move to buy an account... it is a double douchebag move to sell and reclaim. Willfully stealing... regardless if the "new douchbag owner" got it banned or whatever.

My suggestion? You could do us both a favor... you kicked the WoW habit... and we really don't need any more scammers people playing the game.