Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Well the democrats have relied on illegals and the uneducated to carry their vote for decades now. Why do you think they push wel-fare programs so hard?
    Aren't more educated voters supporting Hillary than Trump?

I found this but it's a year old and democrats lead in the educated vote especially educated women

http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/...y-affiliation/
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-07-24 at 07:01 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    My man, don't copy and past /r/politics if you want to be taken seriously. That subreddit is composed of high school kids who haven't even finished their government class yet.

The DNC has a system in place to protect its party for outsiders. Sanders was an outsider and whether you agree with it or not they acted according to the principles of the party. Now paying people to spread awareness for your party isn't wrong, people should be paid for their time.

Anything can be spun as ugly when you see what it actually takes to produce something that's deliverable.

I could call Karen a fat ugly bitch in the heat of a moment and then turn around apologize because I let my emotions get to me. Even though Karen and I squashed the incident and are best buddies now guess what MMO-leaks would release? Just sayin.
    '
    The emails mean nothing to anyone. It just makes the GOP more inclined to vote for the GOP and Democrats more inclined say the GOP will do anything to shame their party.
    I don't go to /r/politics or much of reddit in general. At least click on them and read them
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Trump will obliterate her in the debates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember during the 1860 campaign when Lincoln convinced them to hold the convention in Chicago, then duplicated tickets and passed it out so his supporters would pack the hall and out do others? When Trumble made promises to other delegates to get votes and stole it from Seward? When they blasted the NYT for being partisan?

Basically, this is political campaigning as normal. As its been done for at least 100 years and only technology has changed. I'm preeeety sure the RNC has similar emails lol.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Some silly Democrat saying that Trump is working for the Russians lol
    Who knew the democrats would bring back the red scare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Aren't more educated voters supporting Hillary than Trump?

I found this but it's a year old and democrats lead in the educated vote especially educated women

http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/...y-affiliation/
    Well lets see here, the ex dnc chairman Terry Mcauliff (the current dnc chairman "top ramen hair" was canceled to speak today because of #dncleak),who is governor of virginia and a close clinton ally is now hand signing 13,000 prisoner release forms because his blanket amnesty of all felons in virginia was struck down by the courts. To skirt the law he will now just do them 1 at a time, I would put a camera on him though because thats a lot of individual signings for one over the hill politician to sign. His fingers would probably have to be as strong as steel spring to do all of that signing on his own. Im just hoping that no voting trickery goes on in virginia, because right now its looking highly suspicious.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-07-24 at 07:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    I don't go to /r/politics or much of reddit in general. At least click on them and read them
    My bad, saw something similar over there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Remember during the 1860 campaign when Lincoln convinced them to hold the convention in Chicago, then duplicated tickets and passed it out so his supporters would pack the hall and out do others? When Trumble made promises to other delegates to get votes and stole it from Seward? When they blasted the NYT for being partisan?

Basically, this is political campaigning as normal. As its been done for at least 100 years and only technology has changed. I'm preeeety sure the RNC has similar emails lol.
    The RNC openly conspired against Trump until doing so would've meant splitting the party half in the middle of election season. They've talked just as much crap about Trump as they talked about Clinton.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The RNC openly conspired against Trump until doing so would've meant splitting the party half in the middle of election season. They've talked just as much crap about Trump as they talked about Clinton.
    Its called controlled opposition, like trump was saying he gave money to both sides. They all give money to both sides. They have a plan but both you and I arent in it. Trump knew that and swooped in to save us, he has been shunned his whole life by the elites.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It doesn't matter what its called, the dnc emails reveal a sleaziness and lack of all morals and values.
    The first mail actually reveals some sense of morality - by going through potential donors, and seeing that donations from someone killing a horse for insurance money are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    The first mail actually reveals some sense of morality - by going through potential donors, and seeing that donations from someone killing a horse for insurance money are bad.
    Even a broken clock is right once a day.