Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a question too

Say you have mythic lvl 0 drops 600 and mythic lvl 10 drops 700

when raid 2/season 2 comes out

does mythic lvl 0 drop 700 and mythic lvl 10 drop 800

or does it keep adding, so lvl 0 would still be 600, lvl 10 700 and lvl 20 would be 800
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    I got a question too

or does it keep adding, so lvl 0 would still be 600, lvl 10 700 and lvl 20 would be 800
    There's no way to know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    No pictures at the moment, but I looted an 880 neck this week from my cache that simply said Mythic 10 (no warforged), and that's not what you get out of an end of dungeon chest for level 10.
    Okay

If possible, pictures from both a "normal" mythic 10 item as well as a chest item would be great.

I am trying to figure out whats the max ilvl you can get from dungeons without titanforged etc, as the ilvl (none titanforged) is capped at mythic+10.

I got a question too

I remember hearing them say they will add mythic levels. I kind of remember them saying +13?

Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    I remember hearing them say they will add mythic levels. I kind of remember them saying +13?
    You can already do +13. It's just the same ilvl as +10.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Okay

If possible, pictures from both a "normal" mythic 10 item as well as a chest item would be great.

I am trying to figure out whats the max ilvl you can get from dungeons without titanforged etc, as the ilvl (none titanforged) is capped at mythic+10.
    865 from +10 and a 880 reward from weekly cache.

- - - Updated - - -

I got a question too

The way it probably will work is that they'll add higher ilvl rewards for +11 and beyond. Your chance of getting titanforged gets higher if you outgear the content, so you can opt to do the lower level m+ for titanforged gear with other people's keystones and if you don't want to do lower content for tf, well then you don't need to since your personal weekly keystone is decided by the highest one you've already cleared (-2 irrc). I see no reason to change the ilvl rewards from +1 - +10.
    Last edited by Overdispersion; 2016-08-29 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    On Tuesday you'll receive a chest in your order hall with a piece of gear from any Mythic+ dungeon, who's ilvl is based on the highest completed level the week previous. This ilvl scales slightly faster than the loot chests from dungeon (Mythic raid gear from 10 or 11 iirc, whereas the end of dungeon loot chests match Mythic raid gear around 13(?)). This chest also contains a new keystone for the week that's level is a fraction (around 2/3) of the highest you completed the previous week. You can still run regular mythic dungeons for their weekly loot but you'll only get that one keystone from your chest.
    Is the loot chest based off of the level of your own personal keystone, or the highest mythic+ that you have participated in for that week?