Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    End and ban all religion

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2016-11-05 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Tragedies, yes. But in the grand scheme of things more novel spectacles than 'dire threats' to the nation's integrity.

Certainly less severe than domestic nationalism.
    Kinda jumping the shark a bit aren't we.

Can you explain in detail how domestic nationalism is more dangerous to a country then a 9/11 event...

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    There are so many resources out there that show a clear and compelling case, layer upon layer to support what I have said, I am shocked you still hold such an ignorant narrative so decisively.
    He's right though, they took over MENA and attacked Europe long before the US even existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Kinda jumping the shark a bit aren't we.

Can you explain in detail how domestic nationalism is more dangerous to a country then a 9/11 event...
    Because a few thousand people dying is not exactly that much of a crisis compared to millions being disenfranchised or oppressed.

Because a few thousand people dying is not exactly that much of a crisis compared to millions being disenfranchised or oppressed.
    What exactly do you believe domestic nationalism is?

This is like peeling a onion I want to see the crazy at the core that thinks nationalism is some how worse then 9/11.

10+ Year Old Account
    What exactly do you believe domestic nationalism is?

This is like peeling a onion I want to see the crazy at the core that thinks nationalism is some how worse then 9/11.
    The kind that views things in their long term context rather than brings up 9/11 as the worst thing that has ever happened.

blow up the world, then there will be no terrorism anymore

Deleted
    Give them a caliphat with a 5m high wall around it.
    Deport anyone that likes them or supports them to that caliphat.
    Make sure they cant use internet and stuff.

Lets see how long they last.

The kind that views things in their long term context rather than brings up 9/11 as the worst thing that has ever happened.
    How is that domestic nationalism?

Why are you trying to duck and weave around giving your opinion on what it is?

10+ Year Old Account
    How is that domestic nationalism?

Why are you trying to duck and weave around giving your opinion on what it is?
    Do I really have to explain what nationalism is?

Do I really have to explain what nationalism is?
    I would like to hear what you think it is yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to hear what you think it is yes.
    About as aggravating as your willful obtuseness.

Deleted
    Oh come on, man up. You started this and used the definition wrong. Now be man enough to tell us how you see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Oh come on, man up. You started this and used the definition wrong.
    Saying that 'nationalism' was a threat to a country's integrity was misusing the definition, apparently.

You seem to have different meanings to words then I or the oxford dictionary have... I simply want to know what you mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to have different meanings to words then I or the oxford dictionary have... I simply want to know what you mean.
    I sincerely doubt that. Nor does 'the Oxford dictionary' substitute for being remotely educated in political science.

I sincerely doubt that. Nor does 'the Oxford dictionary' substitute for being remotely educated in political science.
    Alright can you explain what domestic nationalism is to use uneducated peasants then?

I would google it but google is giving something utterly different to what picture you are painting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright can you explain what domestic nationalism is to use uneducated peasants then?
    I was making a play on words concerning 'domestic terrorism' and the right wing's fascination with the subject by substituting 'nationalism' for it.

But I mean, if you're just going to levy semantic arguments as a substitute for actual substance then by all means. I'd expect no less from someone who takes news spectacles as dire threats to the state.

Deleted
    Op is of the persuasion that blames everything on us, all bad things in the world are our fault and only we can fix them.

NEWSFLASH; THIS IS NOT THE CASE!

if you want to stop terrorism you stop the nihilistic ideology that produces it, especially when it's masquerading as a religion : it's dangerous.people like the op are part of the problem to getting this done though, getting rid of the away with us thinkers will be the first step to combating terrorisms. (theyll call ppl that want to get rid of them populist nationalist thinkers or w/e else they can think of but thats exactly the idiotism thats the root of the problem