Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    If it was a secret military base how were the Russians to know it was a military base used by the US and UK?
    ISIS are clearly using jets and helicopters and such...!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, another thing the Russians do properly, bomb a base. When the US bomb a base, they kill civilians, and even their own allies, but it was a "mistake" or "acceptable casualties"... But when it happens to the US " OH MAH LAWD, IT'S TERRIBLES!!"

Fuck off and stop interfering where you don't belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Nah it was terrorists there. No information about western soldiers dying at least.
    The matter of the thing is that USA nor UK should be in Syria though.
    USA will go wherever the fuck it wants. Unless you have a bigger stick you can't say shit really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    What differs in policy or execution here?
    What makes you think it wont be like Libya?
    I was pointing out the flaw in your statement, and you showed you cant understand it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I guess the rumor US and ISIS sleep together is true.
    I think it depends on which part of the US you're talking about. I seem to remember something about how the CIA was backing ISIS and the Pentagon was backing the Kurds, to the point where CIA contractors and spec ops guys embedded with the Kurds were shooting at each other.

Which leads to the question: did the Pentagon tip the Russians off about a CIA base so the Russians could bomb it for them?
    Impeach the MF.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    USA will go wherever the fuck it wants. Unless you have a bigger stick you can't say shit really.
    I ain't baiting.

Do you have anything else from actually reputable sources?

This isn't a dig at you, but honestly where the hell do you find some of your sources from? It seems like every time something unlikely happens, you often cite from sources I ve never heard of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boomgoesthedynamite View Post
    Which source is considered reputable? Washingtonpost?

looks like purely made up crap to me. Still looks like far-right tards fall for it

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Been over this before. Washington Post isn't a state sponsored media, you dolt.

This isn't a dig at you, but honestly where the hell do you find some of your sources from? It seems like every time something unlikely happens, you often cite from sources I ve never heard of.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mi...-idUSKCN0ZK0QH

I see Reuters is acceptable when you need to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I see Reuters is acceptable when you need to use it.
    No i used it because its acceptable by you so you stop busting my balls.
    Also, try to contribute on the thread because every single post of yours is garbage / flame baiting material.

Deleted
    No its private sponsored, and that automatically means it's propaganda free and completely objective, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Ah, another thing the Russians do properly, bomb a base. When the US bomb a base, they kill civilians, and even their own allies, but it was a "mistake" or "acceptable casualties"... But when it happens to the US " OH MAH LAWD, IT'S TERRIBLES!!"

Fuck off and stop interfering where you don't belong.
    That's rich considering the Russians have been indiscriminately bombing Syrian cities since they entered the conflict.

10+ Year Old Account
    I asked which source is considered reputable, yet no answer to this it seems. Try again, dolt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    looks like purely made up crap to me. Still looks like far-right tards fall for it
    Don't see any US patriots agreeing with this yet, still waiting for World News™ to confirm this.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    That's rich considering the Russians have been indiscriminately bombing Syrian cities since they entered the conflict.
    Still a difference from attacking their own allies :P

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Reputable sources. Nothing that is the equivalent of RT/sputnik fox news/CNN or tabloids. I don't read Washington post...

Back OT: I don't t see how that's something to boast over. This is clearly Erdogan trying to mend ties after shooting down those Russian planes. They won't be using incirik air base, and nothing else has happened since this was released on July 5th.
    Last edited by Baneth; 2016-07-24 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Still a difference from attacking their own allies :P
    Yes because it causes massive civilian casualties.. which is worse than friendly fire incidents. Moreover, FF incidents are quite rare and have been since the start of Operation Inherent Resolve... indiscriminate bombing of cities however hasn't been.

Back OT: I don't t see how that's something to boast over. This is clearly Erdogan trying to mend ties after shooting down those Russian planes. They won't be using incirik air base, and nothing else has happened since this was released on July 5th.
    It is a complete, a total and out most failure of USA FP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Yes because it causes massive civilian casualties.. which is worse than friendly fire incidents. Moreover, FF incidents are quite rare and have been since the start of Operation Inherent Resolve... indiscriminate bombing of cities however hasn't been.
    Nahhh thats bs. The Russians don't want to discriminate between "moderate" or not terrorists (if there is nothing to gain). They bomb both groups equally.

Do you know that the US had asked Russia to stop bombing the Syrian Al Qaeda (Al Nursa)? Yeah...

- - - Updated - - -

ohhh, read this: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07...s-russia-says/

This is a check mate: You tell us were your "moderate" terrorists are so we don't bomb them? Good, but the SAA, Iran, etc will know it too. You don't? We will bomb everyone.

As i said. You are witnessing Russia taking over the situation in Syria.