Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Is there some way you can keep the healer from moving, perhaps a Bear Form Wild Charge?

Damage model aside, there are options available. Not a case of a Rock, Paper, Scissors nerf, but consider that spammable slows should have been mostly removed. I would still suggest looking for ways to cover your weaknesses.

You could have noticed it more due to the "puff of smoke" changing to a different spell texture (the purplish fade-in) -- it was still the same puff of smoke at the time. Not an excuse, but it really did a while for people to actually realize what's going on.

FWIW, PVP hasnt been tuned yet. We should be seeing PVP mods sooner rather than later.
    Yeah, I think most spammable slows have been removed with the exception of Hamstring and CoI. That being said, I suppose it will take us seeing how rage generation is in Legion PvP. Maybe spamming hamstring handicaps their damage.

I will wait for the PvP balancing pass and we will see, I've tried but it's not like I can reroll away from my druid anyways. T_T

How is Balance in PvP in Legion, have you tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I don't see why anyone think it is anything other than a balancing change. Why should Ferals be immune to slowing effects? Which they basically are if you keep allowing powershifting as you put it
    Why should Ferals be immune to slows in exchange of damage globals? Because every other def. cd works this way.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Why should Ferals be immune to slows in exchange of damage globals? Because every other def. cd works this way.
    It's two globals to clear one slow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    It's two globals to clear one slow.
    And no cooldown to continue doing it.

Another change in an effort to make all players equally disgusted with their spec. Imo they are a little ahead of the curve on Feral.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have an issue with it, honestly.

When I read about the change, I thought it was going to be absolutely awful to play. After I got beta and played for a bit, it was actually not bothering me that much. And why's that? It doesn't seem like there's as many slows in the game and nothing seems to have as much mobility as it does at the moment. Restoration affinity works well with it, as you need to shift out a lot to heal yourself anyway. If you're worried about being vulnerable out of form, shift into bear form. It doesn't feel "clunky" to me, really.

Bump, looks like they reverted this change because I'm power shifting on live now.

I can power shift in both Bear and Cat form

Change looks like a bug, actually. Cooldown incurred, but !<form> macros are working. Seems like a hotfix gone wrong.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Change looks like a bug, actually. Cooldown incurred, but !<form> macros are working. Seems like a hotfix gone wrong.
    It's a sad day when bugs give QoL improvements.

10+ Year Old Account
    What bugs me is the owl sounds! I'm a storm crow! Not an owl....
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-