10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    My wife hatched a porygon tonight.

Lucky...
    The last egg I hatched (before fuckering this game off and uninstalling it) was a porygon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    The item limit can be exceeded by item rewards from levelling up so you could have full bags for a wee while. Other than that, not experienced a higher limit myself, but onyl level 16.

Logged in at work today before setting off home (it's pissing down so i'd rather not get my phone wet) and managed to find a Kabuto, that was handy

I've had a disheartening day. Evolved a perfect IV eevee that I named Rainer, turned out a Jolteon.. Then evolved a near perfect dragonair, turned out a dragonite with steel wing.. I did get a decent 1500 snorlax though, but I don't have enough candy to max him. Debating whether to quit or spend another day catching a shitload of dratinis just to gamble again..

Deleted
    apparently there is an Eevee near me, which i really want, but the broken tracker system means i cant find it

and its gone

the gym near me is owned by someone with a 1.6k CP arcanine, how do you even get them that high??? my highest is 140 cant get enough stardust or food !
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2016-07-24 at 01:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    apparently there is an Eevee near me, which i really want, but the broken tracker system means i cant find it

and its gone

the gym near me is owned by someone with a 1.6k CP arcanine, how do you even get them that high??? my highest is 140 cant get enough stardust or food !
    CP scales with trainer level, so don't worry, just keep leveling and you'll find 'mons above 1k CP in the wild. Don't waste any stardust until level 25ish because you'll catch stronger new pokemon anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    CP scales with trainer level, so don't worry, just keep leveling and you'll find 'mons above 1k CP in the wild. Don't waste any stardust until level 25ish because you'll catch stronger new pokemon anyways.
    oh right, thanks!

just watched my local gym change hands about 10 times in in the last 10mins!

Deleted
    So what exactly can you get at a pokestop? Is Serebii's list correct?

Egg
    Great Ball
    Hyper Potion
    Max Potion
    Max Revive
    Poké Ball
    Potion
    Revive
    Razz Bery
    Super Potion
    Ultra Ball
    Cuz i also read that you can get Incences at stops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    You can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    So what exactly can you get at a pokestop? Is Serebii's list correct?

Egg
    Great Ball
    Hyper Potion
    Max Potion
    Max Revive
    Poké Ball
    Potion
    Revive
    Razz Bery
    Super Potion
    Ultra Ball
    You can only get incense from the shop and occasionally as a reward for leveling up.

7+ Year Old Account
    i caught a shelldur 2 days ago, 199, first one got... today i used pokevision after i woke up, saw a clowster spawned near me, i get dressed ,go out to get it, get it just in time... 27 cp...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i caught a shelldur 2 days ago, 199, first one got... today i used pokevision after i woke up, saw a clowster spawned near me, i get dressed ,go out to get it, get it just in time... 27 cp...
    Cloyster isn't that good anyway. If you want a strong Ice, aim for Lapras.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Using pokevision really makes me hate the way spawning works in this game. You look in bigger cities and pokemon are everywhere. Yet in small towns like mine your lucky to find 5-10 in the whole city

POkemon should not be spawned based on population if they aren't going to make it so only 1 person can catch it. This is literally punishing people in small towns...

I'm almost to the point I'm going to have to start dropping pokeballs to make room in my bag.

Yea I don't understand the thought process of all the pokemon gather in big cities. Should there be more? Sure but that doesn't mean small towns get jack shit. The only thing in my town is pidgey and ratata and the occasional random but you can't farm those enough because they are rare
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evolved a decent Eevee named Rainer and got an 1150 Vaporeon, which is my best pokemon by a good 300+ CP.

I've spun a lot of pokestops and never had an incence.

Out of incubators, tempted to buy some coins and get some. The game has gotten me off my arse and wandering around, I've little qualms about repaying them for their work.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do egg hatches not show up in the journal? If they are supposed to I've lost like 4 eggs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vrsick View Post
    Do egg hatches not show up in the journal? If they are supposed to I've lost like 4 eggs.
    They don't show up in the journal, but be assured the pokémon has been added to your collection regardless.

Serious, screw cities. I spent 2 hours near Bryant park and went from 80 pokedex to 100. It's cheating to live in a city.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    And it happened again. GPS working fine, get close to a pokestop, oh wait, suddenly broken because fuck you...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Using pokevision really makes me hate the way spawning works in this game. You look in bigger cities and pokemon are everywhere. Yet in small towns like mine your lucky to find 5-10 in the whole city

POkemon should not be spawned based on population if they aren't going to make it so only 1 person can catch it. This is literally punishing people in small towns...

I'm almost to the point I'm going to have to start dropping pokeballs to make room in my bag.
    sadly its based on cellphone use, so in higher areas of cellphone use they appear... : / so yeah it sucks (live in a small town aswell, and some do apear in town, but its about a 20 min walk away)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    so did they do a gym reset today or something came in to work this morning and all the local gyms were claimed just checked now and all of them are grey.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"