Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Just call up #BLM!!!

Bernie's Legacy Matters.
    BLM is not that good at picking the right targets. They would go picket outside Bernie's house.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Citing previous examples of wrongdoing doesn't make it not wrongdoing. It just means that this time around, people are willing to do more than just call them out on it.
    Yep. This is a real push to end wrongdoing and totes not a tantrum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of whether or not the DNC is obligated to be impartial, the DNC should be impartial if we want a healthier democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    BLM is not that good at picking the right targets. They would go picket outside Bernie's house.
    But holy fuck their ability to organize looting and riots is unparalleled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yep. This is a real push to end wrongdoing and totes not a tantrum.
    At the end of the day, does it honestly matter whether the lawsuit rose from well-intentioned reasons or not? Even a broken clock is right twice a day, as the saying goes. A lawsuit pointing out consistent examples of fraudulent behavior and breach of contract by the DNC is still salient regardless of whether or not the people who brought up the lawsuit did so because they were sore losers.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

But holy fuck their ability to organize looting and riots is unparalleled.
    And they would probably loot Bernie. I don't see how that helps this cause.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Regardless of whether or not the DNC is obligated to be impartial, the DNC should be impartial if we want a healthier democracy.
    Thats against the will of the American elite, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    And they would probably loot Bernie. I don't see how that helps this cause.
    They would, and a story would come out that they were unable to access his emails even with his looted laptop. At least we know one candidate will understand security.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Thats against the will of the American elite, sorry.
    Yeah. Although I would be okay with this if elitism was merit-based, instead of money-based.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Yeah. Although I would be okay with this if elitism was merit-based, instead of money-based.
    Everything capitalism and democracy are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    At the end of the day, does it honestly matter whether the lawsuit rose from well-intentioned reasons or not? Even a broken clock is right twice a day, as the saying goes. A lawsuit pointing out consistent examples of fraudulent behavior and breach of contract by the DNC is still salient regardless of whether or not the people who brought up the lawsuit did so because they were sore losers.
    Actually, yes. The fact that this is just another lolsuit like the California one points to how garbage it is.

I laughed. And then I imagined how pissed off regular BLM would be and laughed harder.
    We already appropriate their culture, I also want to appropriate their hashtags.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything capitalism and democracy are not.
    Yep. Thy both have major flaws.

I laughed. And then I imagined how pissed off regular BLM would be and laughed harder.
    LOL, this seriously needs to happen now.

I want to call all of you true Bernie supporters out there, not just the fair weather fans that are no flocking to the corporate candidate Hillary Clinton. Bernie needs your support, take the protest to the DNC and twitter and let them know that Bernie's Legacy Matters! BLM Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    In the past there wasn't any evidence put forward though.

A lot of wrongs and crime happen in this world behind closed doors and curtains, and people know it - you just can't prosecute any of those without evidence.
    Yawn. I'm sure.

I must have missed the part where the race between Obama and Clinton was EVER impartial.

A lot of wrongs and crime happen in this world behind closed doors and curtains, and people know it - you just can't prosecute any of those without evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, yes. The fact that this is just another lolsuit like the California one points to how garbage it is.
    Like Republicans and how mad and wasteful they were at pursuing the fiasco that was Benghazi? And the emails?

Colour me shocked that the far right wing is hypocritical.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Just call up #BLM!!!

Bernie's Legacy Matters.
    Drop the mic.

- - - Updated - - -

Like Republicans and how mad and wasteful they were at pursuing the fiasco that was Benghazi? And the emails?

Colour me shocked that the far right wing is hypocritical.
    Yes, exactly. I don't see what Benghazi has to do with me, however. I am not far right and view this and Benghazi as a waste of time by a bunch of small children.

Yes, exactly. I don't see what Benghazi has to do with me, however. I am not far right and view this and Benghazi as a waste of time by a bunch of small children.
    Well, your post history says otherwise, but I will let you identify as whatever you are not, since it's part of your personal liberty.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Well, your post history says otherwise, but I will let you identify as whatever you are not, since it's part of your personal liberty.
    How gracious of you.