Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    And 3-4 were prevented with luck and good police work.
    Thankfully.

But how are those 3 related?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Gordon Freeman walks around with a Crowbar.
    The Combine don't like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Finally,

After some Iranian, Tunisian, Afghani, and various other peoples, we got an actual Syrian Asylum seeker.
    All of those are muslims, nitpicking doesn't change that.

I wonder if u libs would be so fast to try to downplay this if u were at place...

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Europeans learned to deal with anger issues in other ways.
    Yeah, no.

We recently had a politician stabbed in the throat as well, in the article you can see a video of the knife. It's a pretty big knife though, not sure when you start calling it a machete...?

http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschl...d_5689645.html

The guy got 14 years, curious how they deal with the Syrian now.

Let me guess he's angry at the country who let him in with open arms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    tell me: why are knives more civilized when the last link was someone in England stabbing someone to death?

was he clashing civilizations, or are people with severe anger issues going to use anything at hand because that's kinda their schtick?
    Still missing the point. It is a clashing of civilizations issue because it's a syrian using a machete to deal with his issues in a way that is widely accepted in the Middle East. Nothing more, nothing else. Try stopping overassuming my words.

Still missing the point. It is a clashing of civilizations issue because it's a syrian using a machete to deal with his issues. Nothing more, nothing else. Try stopping overassuming my words.
    Why are the europeans stabbing each other not a clash of civilizations?

I mean, they're using a KNIFE to deal with their issues. A knife! The true western implement!

Your argument is retarded without "overassuming your words", given you have natives stabbing each other over arguments as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    All of those are muslims, nitpicking doesn't change that.

I wonder if u libs would be so fast to try to downplay this if u were at place...
    Unknown yet for this one, but the Munich one did not have a religious motive.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Let me guess he's angry at the country who let him in with open arms.
    No free BMW and money i would do the same.

Deleted
    Why are the europeans stabbing each other not a clash of civilizations?

I mean, they're using a KNIFE to deal with their issues. A knife! The true western implement!

Your argument is retarded without "overassuming your words", given you have natives stabbing each other over arguments as well.
    ... Still not getting. Gypsies in my country used sawed guns to resolve their problems, it's a culture thing. Not even once I imply it was a problem of religious or "Syrians are EVUL", it's nothing more than a shock over a syrian, who comes from a different culture, using a practice that is wildly accepted in his country. It is a case of clash of civilizations, a machete attack has more shock value than a gun attack with the same result.

... Still not getting. Gypsies in my country used sawed guns to resolve their problems, it's a culture thing. Not even once I imply it was a problem of religious or "Syrians are EVUL", it's nothing more than a shock over a syrian, who comes from a different culture, using a practice that is wildly accepted in his country. It is a case of clash of civilizations, a machete attack has more shock value than a gun attack with the same result.
    Dude, you're literally saying if he stabbed someone with a knife it'd be no big deal because it's not a culture clash.

That's why your argument is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read on MMO, and that's a goddamn accomplishment I should get you a real life trophy for.

Deleted
    Dude, you're literally saying if he stabbed someone with a knife it'd be no big deal because it's not a culture clash.

That's why your argument is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read on MMO, and that's a goddamn accomplishment I should get you a real life trophy for.
    First, lay off the ad hominem or I will report you.

Second, do you see Europeans walking around in the street with machetes? That's why I said stopped overassuming my words and now you are even putting words on my mouth for your argument sake. I was even agreeing with you.

First, lay off the ad hominem or I will report you.

Second, do you see Europeans walking around in the street with machetes? That's why I said stopped overassuming my words and now you are even putting words on my mouth for your argument sake. I was even agreeing with you.
    No, I see them walking around with knives.

But somehow, walking around with knives and stabbing people is civilized because it's not a machete.

My prior post also wasn't an ad hominem, as that would require me calling you the stupidest fucking thing, which I clearly did not. Because that is solely your argument, which is not you in any form.

The Afghani was also an asylum seeker.
    The axe-wielder was as far as I understand likely Pakistani - who claimed to be Afghani to get asylum.

Deleted
    But on this case, he should be sent to whatever nation accepts "modern barbarians".
    He was already sent to Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    No free BMW and money i would do the same.
    Why no free BMW, apparently a guy in a BMW hit him and stopped his spree.

Btw, the woman that was killed was pregnant.

Germany is going to look like Turkey or South Africa by 2060.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Why no free BMW, apparently a guy in a BMW hit him and stopped his spree.

Btw, the woman that was killed was pregnant.
    Yea the son of the Dönerbuden owner hit him with his car.

I don't think this was an islamic attack. I tend to think it was more of a gangbanger shit, a feud or something

I can't help but think that what has been happening since summer 2015 has nothing to do with ''saving the refugee's'' but everything with deliberate, targetted execution of mass immigration policy.

I just don't buy that Merkel and her team were not aware of the implications that their plan would have and will have for decades and centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    much more is happening. All over the world.

But the media does what the media does best -> do what attract lots of viewers / clicks.

Nontheless the increasing gap between rich and poor will lead to much more of this. Hopelessness rises. Globally.

You don't see rich people go crazy.
    Yeah, it's the rich and the poor, and definitely not the left refusing to admit two key truths, mental illness is a serious issue that can make people violent, and Middle Eastern Culture and Islam do not play nicely with others. Look at Europe, India, Indonesia, and Central Africa, and try telling me they do. I dare you.